Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - GhostFace - 11-23-2008

~~Incoming Transmission~~
To: Vogtland Base
Subject: Battle report with S/D

After lifting off from Vogtland I made my way to watch over the tradelanes for any "donations". While waiting for an passerby a Search and Destroy fighter came across my path. I lead him into the field nearby and took short work of him, but after wards he was joined by yet another fighter. After a few minutes he knocked off the last of my weapons and I was force to retreat, I rather run than let a Hunter collect a bounty on me. I safely made it back to Vogtland and I will need a repair team to refurbish my ship.

Deaths-S/D-Swordfish

~~End Transmission~~

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - GhostFace - 11-23-2008

Subject: Patrol Report

After lifting off from Vogtland Base with Major Matt Black, we made our way to the New Berlin system on a patrol mission. While there we rendezvoused with LWB Loretta and a quick ion-storm blew threw. Afterwards Major Matt Black was no where to be found. I then regrouped with Loretta and we set up our position near the trade lanes to intercept convoys for donations. After a long while we encountered a trader and successfully collected 2 million from him, later we collect a load of engine components and 1 Million credits. After that the System went quite and we returned back to base half satisfied.

~~End Transmission~~

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 11-23-2008

...Incoming Transmission...

Message to: Red Hessian Army
Comm ID: Oberleutnant Ferdinand Gryneus, in the bomber Arado

Yesterday I saw Johannes in Dresden and he asked for help. He was Altenburg because he got some information about some Mercenary pilots. One of the carried LWB pilots which he dropped when Johannes ordered him. We were on our way back to Vogtland when we realized that Daumann pilots are doing something, we've already known our mission. Our plan was to catch one who was flying trough in Stuttgart. Meanwhile David Olezhka came to help us. Unfortunately we weren't fast and we missed him. We followed him to New Berlin. At Bonn Station 2 Military pilots have been waiting for us. They asked help from the Daumanns and they came to help. The Daumann pilots had quite bad skills because I killed them all. Of course my mine killed one of the Military vessels too. The remained pilot Johann Brunhild died too, but my black box didn't take a picture from him. Finally a bounty hunter arrived to end of the fight, he was Esther Carson. He destroyed Johannes ship, unfortunately, but David' mine blew up his ugly ship. Meanwhile we fought him a battleship, RNC_Aachen wanted to help Esther, but he refused the help.

-----

Today Vogtland' long-range scanners detected Wilds in the Giftnebel. I couldn't let them escape, but they didn't want nor. I picked up first target Wolfram and I fought with him for long hours. Finally Viktor Viess came to help and Johannes Farb too. Viktor blew up Wesen with a luckily mine and my antimatter cannon Hammerschmidt. Finally my mine blew up Wolfram' ship.

[Image: screen172.png]

-Ferdinand Gryneus

...End of Transmission...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Athenian - 11-23-2008

Comm ID: Leutnant Wulf Sternhammer, now shipless

I vill continue der report as I joined Oberleutnant Gryneus's patrol soon after he disposed of der infected. Ve proceeded to New Berlin to set ambush for ein Daumann convoy, but received news that der Corsair schweinhund Grimly was hindering der return of der Stuka from der Sigma border. Ve engaged der Corsair, und downed ein friend of Grimly's in ein M26-Gunboat.

Der smushing vas interrupted by ein missile boat call-sign ASF-Destroyer und ein Hunter Battlecruiser. Ve fought vell, vith even der Grimly forgeting he hated us and wanting to kill der money-hungry cucumbers.

Ach, ve vere outgunned, und vith my craft leaking fuel und in flames I tried to limp back to Vogtland but mein ship was kaput. I radiod for a patrol to pick me up, ejected and activated der self-destruct.

She vas mein truest friend, Mein Kleine Frau, but I vill haf another

-Wulf

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - GhostFace - 11-24-2008

Subject: Patrol Report

While doing a navigation check on my ship I noticed that I had yet to uncover our zone's of influence. At this I began plotting way-points between, Dresden-> Omega-11->Omega-49-Omega->5->Omega-47->Omega-3->Omega-7 and back to Dresden from Stuttgart.

While entering the Omega-5 system I read of a Corsair fighter in the vicinity. Thus I headed straight for him and with the risks of engaging him near Cadiz Base I quickly attacked and destroyed him before Cadiz could call for reinforcements. I then continued my patrol around the Omega's to only find marking on my map and nothing more. Though it seemed like the LWB had more fun in Berlin than I have in the Omega's.

Destruction of Corsair in Omega-5

~~End of Transmission~~

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kambei - 11-24-2008

.:Incoming transmission:.
To: RHA

Hello brothers from Omega 3.

Old school donation collecting is best as I see now... peacefull collecting is unefective.

Nothing unusual happend today except druged BH bomber serbia which was demanding from me 10 000 000 and leave system. He died faster than he was talking.

Collecetd funds: 10 000 000 credits, if somebody from RHA will need money.. call me.

Losses on nemy side:
- 1 bountyhunter bomber

Losses on our side: none

property of RHA used in action: 30 train disruptor missles

[Image: pruhho3.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 11-24-2008

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Flottekapitan Kaspar Meisnerr

Gentlemen.

It is hard to describe with words how proud I am of all of you. We've expunged the Corsair and Hunter and Military threat from all sides today, and even when the battle looked grim, we striked back with overwhelming force and annihilated our enemies!

The battle in Omega-11 deserves mention. It is here that we destroyed a defected Rheinland Military gunboat, foolishly trying to escape us despite his obvious lack of allegiance to our cause. Despite it's tricks involving the use of cruise engines and drifting, our good teamwork managed to dispatch it with a well placed double supernova. Next came a Hunter in a Manta, looking to destroy one of our brothers next to our very base in the system. He lasted a minute, before a inferno from Rekrut's Veiss' ship blew his shields off and I finished it off with a well placed supernova. We thought then the fools would learn. We thought wrong. A lone Corsair emerged from Omega-41, and attacked us in his fighter. He too died in a few minutes, as we furiously defended what is rightfully ours. They will learn that they will find no honour in Omega-11!

We returned to Dresden afterwards, only to find our very home invaded by the likes of the fascists and the Corsairs. The Corsair gunboat present was hunted down immediately, although in the process we have encounted a rather tenacious hunter in a BHG Bomber. She managed to take out one of our bombers unfortunately, but our other pilots consisting of Leutnant Hoerst and Rekrut Veiss managed to survive the engagement, even despite the help of the Military and a whole wing of Daumann security helping her.

As the fight moved closer and closer to Vogtland, we were trying to draw the hunter closer to our grounds in order to get more backup to deal with this troublesome enemy. Instead, what we encounted was a most disgusting sight: a Rheinland Military battlegroup advancing at our very home base of Vogtland! The revered cruiser Von Rohe was launched at once and engaged the fascist invaders, but was largely unsuccessful due to the presence of two bombers. It was forced to retreat to the safety of the base quickly, but was not destroyed thankfully. Our forces in space were momentarily scattered. Despite the grim outlook, the Red Hessians were rallied: a friendly gunboat along with two fighters had advanced from the Omega systems to help Vogtland, and two of our bombers undocked to face the enemy. The everhelpful LWB also came to our aid, bringing their own flagship: the Erste Ernte into the fray. This forced the fascists to retreat. We used this time to regroup and decide jointly that this tresspass simply cannot go unpunished.

Our battlegroup was formed, and the stage was set. We jumped the New Berlin quickly to destroy these attackers on their own ground. As we slowly moved through the Saarfeld, the LWB cruiser leading the way with three of ours and LWB bombers, two fighters and a Hessian gunboat supporting it, we were met with excessive force. The Military fools rallied a battleship to drive us back, the blasted RNC Aachen! Those jackboot fascists exhibited no sense of tactics however, and followed us into the asteroid field. First came two of their bombers, quickly engaged by our forces while the LWB flagship stayed back. Then the cruiser and battleship entered the field, and both were engaged by us. As the cruiser eventually gave into the guns of our bombers, the brave crews of the Erste Ernte advanced on the Aachen, managing to cripple it's shield before being forced to retreat.
[Image: 2qsrr04.jpg]
Our bombers quickly took advantage of the situation, rocking the Aachen back and forth with our supernova cannons. The cowards retreated soon after, fearing destruction from our hands. One of the bombers was blown up afterwards, and then the Rheinland fighter.

Eventually all we had to deal with was a group of insolent hunter capital ships, who thought it wise to engage us. One of them was so terrified, he even exclaimed his own inadequacy in this fight:
[Image: bfq9zr.jpg]

All were destroyed. Declaring victory over the fascists, we didn't spare to inform them that this attack was due only to their tresspass in Dresden. They will never do so again if they value their lives.

Friendly losses:
- 1 Odin
- 1 Falcata bomber
- 1 LWB Thor bomber
- 1 Loki light fighter
- 1 Gunboat

Enemy casualties:
- 1 Rheinland gunboat
- 1 Bounty Hunter Manta
- 1 Corsair Ravens Talon
- 1 Corsair gunboat
- 2 Wrath fighters
- 1 Rheinland bomber
- 1 Rheinland cruiser
- 1 Bounty Hunter Battlecruiser
- 1 Bounty Hunter Gunship with 6 missile turrets

Some of the most prominent captured kills:
[Image: vrr85x.jpg]

I believe this is an excellent occassion to go forth with promotions and commendations. First of all a honorary mention to the valiant forces of the LWB, who assisted us with their best in our battle. Miss Olsen managed to deal a good amount of damage, before falling to hunter scum, and deserves mention as well, as does Leutnant Sternhammer. Oberleutnant Farb also leads the way with his valiant assault of the Bounty Hunter missile boat in Berlin.

The list of people deserving promotion is longer than just the participants of this particular battle. Here are the changes:
  • Oberleutnant Farb to Hauptmann
  • Oberleutnant Gryneus to Hauptmann
  • Leutnant Sternhammer to Oberleutnant
  • Leutnant Shimada to Oberleutnant
  • Rekrut Olezhka to Leutnant
  • Rekrut Veiss to Leutnant
Congratulations to all of you. You have deserved it in full. I hope to see more battles like this at your side soon. A celebration is in full order.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - horvat - 11-24-2008

****Incoming Transmission*****
To:Herr Meisnerr
Comm ID: Viktor Veiss

"Salutes" Viele Danke Herr Meisnerr it was honor to help. This is fur leute!!!! Long live Hessians!!!

****End of transmission******

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Athenian - 11-25-2008

Message to: Flottekapitan Kaspar Meisnerr
Comm ID: Oberleutnant Wulf Sternhammer, now shipless

I do most proudly accept mein promotion, Herr Flottekapitan, and vill smush all der Hessian enemies.

-Wulf

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 11-25-2008

Comm ID: Hauptmann Ferdinand Gryneus,

Thank you for the promotion herr Meisnerr, I was so suprised when I heard it.

-Ferdinand Gryneus