Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - GhostFace - 11-25-2008

.::Incoming Transmission::.
To: Flottekapitan Kaspar Meisnerr
Subject: Promotion

Thank you sir for the promotion, I will continue to do hard work and bring down the Corsairs and Rhienlend Military that seek to destroy us.

.::End Transmission::.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - SimonBlack - 11-25-2008

-Incoming transmission-

Com ID: Red Hessians Major Matt Black
Callsign: Red Hessians Grey 1. "Sitting Bufallo".
Transmitted to: Vogtland base, Dresden system.

-Open transmission-

Gladd to see Monroe was dispatched. I had a personal issue with him. He followed me to Omega 54 system and destroyed my ship a few days ago. Though, Omega 54 is most fortunate placen for a Hessian escape pod to be. Worked out to my advantage in the end, but I could never forgive for the insult of such attack. Gladd to see my dignity was finally avenged. It was ages ago when I last lost a fight.

Congratulations on the promotions as well. Ja, well done, indeed.

-End of transmission-

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 11-25-2008

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Hauptmann Johannes Farb aboard Transport Raeuber

Vielen Dank Herr Kapitan for the promotion. I try my utmost to show that I'm worthy of it.

As we face pretty severe repair costs to make Von Rohe space-worthy again I decided to take our transport Raeuber and do some business with it. I took her from Freital to Yanagi with a full load of diamonds and then to Omicron Alpha since our allies of convenience pay well for the Engine Components they sorely need. Had a couple of tense moments in Sigma-13, but luckily the Corsair scum lurking there was distracted by a Golden Chrysanthemum pilot long enough for me to slip by.

My way back to Kreuzberg hauling the "home-grown" was uneventful. I know we frown upon the Cardamine, but at this point we need the cash more sorely than a couple of Chancellors lackeys starting a bad habit.

Asch! I'm still smarting that Aachen got away again. Next time we come better prepared with some Cruise Distruptors. We sure could have used Herr Shimada's GB or LWB flagship to confront that abominable bounty hunter missile boat.

- Hauptmann Johannes Farb.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Stoat - 11-26-2008

***Incoming transmission***

To: RHA command

Message begins:

Sirs,

I have two encounters to report. Firstly, whilst patrolling Dresden a few days ago I came across a strange pilot in the vicinity of Bautzen station. He seemed to register on my scanners as a vigilante of all things. As I moved closer to investigate I was able to determine him as some kind of freelancer, and he was piloting a Falcon. I knew the ship was no match for my Loki, but as soon as he was in range he engaged! Foolish behaviour, and I soon punished him by removing his ship from under him.

[Image: th_Florian1.jpg]

I was unable to retrieve his escape pod and bring him in for questioning, as a military patrol appeared on my scanners, along with a number of Wilde vessels. I quickly removed myself from the area, preferring to let our two enemies blast each other.

Today I decided to venture into Berlin. From the comms chatter I was able to identify 2 military vessels only, one an RM pilot, Johann Brunhild, the other from a different wing, Gerhard Weisse. I crossed Weisse's path near the jump hole to Sigma 13, and we engaged. He quickly fell to a well placed missile, yet my computers seemed to malfunction at the time. Checking the logs it appears that the destruction of his ship has been accredited to one of the DarkWing hunters, yet I have it on extremely reliable authority that at the time of my battle with the military pilot, the DW member was in the New York system! I include the data dump from my computers. Perhaps the technicians can isolate the fault and repair my computers.

[Image: th_Florian2.jpg]

Shortly after my destruction of Weisse, Brunhild appeared on my short range scanners, and we engaged. The fight was evenly matched, mainly due to the unbelievable ineffectualness of our trusted Natterturns. Despite repeated hits, they were barely able to scratch his shields, and I had to rely on my mini razor to remove them. This was effective, but as soon as his shields were down, he went evasive, rendering my mini razor, mines and missiles ineffective. Slowly, but surely, I was worn down, and when several Wilde ships appeared, I decided to withdraw from the fight, jumping to safety in Sigma13, from where I was able to return to Vogtland via Bruchsal base. It was there that I learned that the RM are apparently using graviton shield systems more frequently, which our Natters find particularly hard to penetrate.

For this reason I would like to request permission to mount Bundschuh Lugers to see how they fare.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - GhostFace - 11-26-2008

To: Vogtland Base
Subject: Revenge

After hearing of one of our men entering the medical bay on Vogtland, it was rumored he was shot down by Rhienlend Military fighter, Johann Burnhild. At this news I entered the New Berlin to go hunting, as well as to stir up some mess. While there I received info from a Volksfront pilot of a Bounty Hunter Battleship in the system, he was then shot down by it and I proceeded to find Johann with caution. I finally picked him up on scanners near Planet New Berlin and I was successful of luring him out into the fields nearby, that where I was quickly took care of him before the nearby Battleship could step into play. I avenged you Florian, don't worry he was taken care of.

[Image: screen60-1.jpg]

.::End Transmission::.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Stoat - 11-26-2008

***Incoming transmission***

To: Leutnant David Olezkha

Message begins:

I am glad to see you were able to neutralise the RM pilot, Leutnant. It brings a warm feeling to me. However, you should rest assured that I was not injured in my encounter with him, just unable to inflict significant damage, so I withdrew. The only thing damaged was my pride!

I look forward to taking on the RM with you in the future, sir.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kambei - 11-27-2008

Subject: Revenge

Guten tag brothers in arms... short report from Omega 3.

Amount on collected funds today: 10 000 000 credits.

Only one trader refused to pay and was destroyed.

At the end of service I have "small" encounter with BAF... they has again same tactic as allways. A lot of blabling in public frequence about "fair" fight and when you give them what they demand, they sneak BH gunboat, own gunboat and Battleship behind you... nothing new from bretonian cowards. Luckily their fighting skills are poor and my ship have only scratched painting.

Worst thing is, they dont respect neutrality of freeport and space around and act like as you are at the orbit of New London... I must apologize to zoners... Next time I shall not respect no fire zone too if I'll spot BAF vessel. It can be safer for freeport if I shoot them on sight near freeport than wait till they come with battleship and start to be real threat for zoner facilities in area, like it was today. Their gunboat repetitively fired on freeport when he was chased me... by the way who gaved to this guy weapons if they know nothing about aiming... for God, with all those blind shots was freeport in real danger.

Thanks to all RHA warriors which tried to help me when battleship Rodney camed.

Losses on enemy side: 1

Losses on our side: none

Property of RHA used in service: 250 shield bateries, 242 nanobots, 44 train disruptor missiles.

[Image: pruhre4.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Athenian - 11-28-2008

...Incoming Transmission...

Message to: Flottekapitan Kaspar Meisnerr
Comm ID: Oberleutnant Wulf Sternhammer

Der proximity alert showed der unvanted presence in der Dresden, Mein Flottekapitan, so der Wuerger and der Arado ver dispatched from Vogtland to perform der interception. Ein trade ship loaded vith ship-building materials vas headed to der south so ve are suspecting is for der stations in south of Dresden. Der trade ship attemtped to do der absconding, jumping back to New Berlin und zen doubling back, but ve ver giving his engines ein smushing.
Zen der Hunter Battle-Cruiser arrived and said der hello vith der missile turrets.
I am pleased to report that despite volleys of missiles and heavy flak, der bomber wing disabled der Battle-Cruiser.
[Image: interpol-captain_max.gif]

-Wulf

...End of Transmission...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 11-29-2008

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Hauptmann Johannes Farb aboard Gunboat Leopard and bomber Red Autumn

Meine Herren.

I was sipping my coffee in the cantina in Vogtland when I received a distress call from [RHA]Arado and [RHA]Miss.Olsen that [ASF]Karig was shredding Arado to pieces with her 6 missile turrets. I immediately radioed to hangar bay and told to set our Gunboat Leopard ready for an emergency launch.

After I un-docked her I saw the fight going on about 9km from my position. I engaged cruise and told our forces to hang on. That yellow-belly [ASF]Karig saw what was coming and engaged cruise without firing a shot at me. He cowardly left his wingman bomber RWK-Flg.Franz.Wilhelm hanging there and we took him out pretty quickly.

[Image: freelancer2008112822532wz6.th.jpg]

Another military pilot Jack.Landau in his Wrath came too late to help him out and met the same faith quickly.

[Image: freelancer2008112822574ej9.th.jpg]

With the victory ensured I flew back to Vogtland and switched to my own bomber Red.Autumn and we decided to go patrol with our bombers the Omega-15 system. On our way a lone bounty hunter John.Alpharon stood in our way and he just wouldn't take the hint to get out and met the inevitable fate.

[Image: freelancer2008112823132vg1.th.jpg]

We continued to Omega-15 and found there a bounty hunter bomber BH-Chimera-B. and another BH capital ship. The capital ship decided wisely and fled, but suddenly a BH Battleship Amaranth came about. I had an old score to settle with this individual so we took on her.

[Image: freelancer2008112823261qb4.th.jpg]

Regrettably Miss.Olsen succumbed to the concentrated fire of Amaranth and when Arado delivered the killing shot the explosion of the Amaranth took Arado with it. I managed to rescue both pilots. While still contending with the remaining bomber I had a momentary loss of controls and was seriously damaged. Luckily a nearby patrol was able to pick us all up and deliver us to safety. Now we are waiting for our new ships and recuberating from our minor wounds in Vogtland. It was a victory, but a costly one.

[Image: freelancer2008112823313yj7.th.jpg]

- Hauptmann Johannes Farb.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kambei - 11-30-2008

Subject: daily report

Hah how much of action brothers today.... I was taxing Bowex ship when 2 bountyhunters in bombers attacked my ship. Well Im not easy money on pay check and battle was longer then they were expecting. After long time I was finaly succesfull and one of them blown in space. Second one was trying do the same to me but he maybe need practic aiming with supernova more. When he was finaly out of ammok and his weapons were waiting for single missile to take them off... he fleed. Bah I was tired from helping to 2 new hessians (Hans and Hans... forget rest of names) and I decided left him go.

Losses on enemy side: 1

1 bountyhunter bomber destroyed

Losses on our side: none

Property of RHA used in service: 12 TCD, 250 shield bateries, 185 nanobots

[Image: pruhcz8.jpg]

[Image: stvoreckq4.jpg]
- fleeing one