Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 12-01-2008

...Incoming Transmission...

To: Red Hessian Army

The day before yesterday Vogtland' long range scanners detected an LWB, Wesley Richter who was fighting with the Chancellor's soilders. I knew what I have to do. I jumped into my bomber and I flew immediately to Wesley. He was near to Brandenburg. I engaged the enemies and Wesley killed one at once, he was Karl Westermann. Meanwhile an another military group arrived the RWK. They had missiles which made a lot of damage on my ship, but it couldn't stop me. Of course some bounty hunters arrived to eran some money, but my mine couldn't let him. Then a mercanry whi was in a Spaital died by my Antimatter cannon. Meanwhile the heavy missiles took my guns but I killed an RWK bomber. Unfortunatly Johannes had to eject. Only 3 targets were and I succesfully mined 2 of them, but at that time I lost everything. (shield thruster, guns) So I was quite easy target for the last enemy.

[Image: screen218.png]

-Fredinand Gryneus

...End of Transmission...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Zephyr - 12-01-2008

Message To: RHA Command
COMM ID: Jackal, Commander of The Ravens
RE: Diplomacy

Greetings Red Hessian Army Command Center. I am poorly advised about your current status and leadership. I admit. However, whoever gets this message, please forward my message to your leader. My thanks.

Honored Leader,

My name is Jackal, by now your eyes and ears have probably informed you of Raven pressence in systems you lay a claim on. Including a recent foraging undertaking that claimed to have located a lost and damaged Cruiser class vessel with Hessian markings. However, this report is misguiding. A craft WAS found and even had been towed and repaired for active duty. It is NOT by any means under infested control, nor will it be flying with the Raven Fleet any time soon. It is unfortunate that a statement was made regarding this craft, and it supposed 'Flagship' status to the Raven fleet. I am here to confirm that this is NOT the case. This is a poorly directed act of piracy simply formed to blame my force of seeming to take action out of place against your force. I know the communication has surely been traced to one of my mens comm units. I am investigating this myself. I have a sad feeling there may be infiltration being done against my ranks, and I am NOT happy. I fear that there may be a Corsair hiding in Outcasts clothing attempting to cause discontent among our people. I ask humbly for your forgivness and for some time to get a full veiw of the picture before either side responds to this. I will offer this though. If I find I have a traitor among my midst, I will personally pull his heart from his screaming body. We Raven are in no place to assume that we can or could simply waltz into your yard and 'Take' something such as a ship without reprisals. Much less, I would never make such a move towards one that I would rather call friend.
Please allow me time to get to the bottom of this matter. I will not dally. Feel free to contact me through my personal channel, or send an ambassador to Cape Wrath for talks. I look forward to this. I hope this has no affect on our ability to kill Corsairs together.

Jackal.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 12-01-2008

Message to: Jackal, Commander of The Ravens
Comm ID: HESNET Automated Response Service

Your message has been recieved, and has been forwarded to the proper channel. Please refer to the frequency below for a response to your query:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22642

- Transmission ended -

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - SimonBlack - 12-01-2008

-Incoming transmission-

Com ID: Red Hessians Major Matt Black
Callsign: Red Hessians Grey 1. "Sitting Bufallo".
Transmitted to: Vogtland base, Dresden system.

-Open transmission-

Guten tag. Submitting patrol report. More like an assaulten, really.

Took my Odin out easily heading to Omega 7 system. Traffic keeps moving and we want a piece for ourselves, ja? Ja.

I wasn't very hasty. Picked a specific contact. Bretonian Mining and Manufacturing. Jumped right out of disrupted trade lane. The convoy had reasonably good defences, I would have had a hard time taking it down, but the Captain decided not to take a risk and paid me 2 million credits. Jawohl.

Shimada with its crew showed up right then. Well timed. We managed to disrupt and force another trader around Briesen to share what little profits he had.

I was happy enough with that, but Shimada offered to proceed to Omega 3. He surely likes that spot in Wikes Ice Field. We, of course went there soon after.

A Bounty Hunter Gunboat Orca was soon to approach us. He had a Hessian in his cargo hold, but complied and dropped the man. Battle evolved regardless. I guess he thought it wasnt worth talking to us. Well I wanted to sort this out by force myself as well.
[Image: screen1.BMP-1299987.jpg]
Shimada has some skill. He barely took a scratch from the opposing Gunboat. I was very relieved to see that.

A trader then jumped in. A special one too. You see, he had some VIP's on board. Didn't seem very cooperative. The passengers must have been very important since he chose to risk for them and tried to slowly get himself through the next lane. To no avail, though. I ordered and Oberleutnant Shimada took a shot. It was over quickly. There is little honour to take down an unprotected trader, but as long as its useful I am willing to do it.
[Image: screen2.BMP-1299988.jpg]

I tractored as many people as I could, but we simply didn't have enough spacen in our ships. Shimada offered to leave them, but we are no animals to do such a horrible thingen, of course. I called up Bretonian Armed Forces on Cambridge and informed them of escape pods around Wikes Field. Surely they misunderstood my kindness and good intentions. Who else would report of the poor things and ask for a rescue ship to arrive. No Corsair I can tell you that much. How sad that this noble deed was so horrinly taken.

Bretonian Armed Forces were soon to sweep the area with two squadrons, not less. Our tracks were long gone, of course. Perhaps they will eventually run into the two Corsairs whom we met on our way back to Freital next to Omega 5 jump hole. Decided not to put up a fight with these two. They had no intention to fight us either and we simply parted ways. Both parties would have taken heavy casualties. Sometimes its better to walk away.

My distress call wasn't so innocent afterall. With Bretonians all around in the area..who knows...

-End of transmission-

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 12-01-2008

Message to: Red Hessians
Comm ID: Oberst Kaspar Meisnerr

All right gents, seems like the Ravens want to redeem themselves in our eyes. So I say allow them. The cease fire is now in effect, so don't waste your ammo shooting on them. I know this is a hard task, but I trust your discipline, do not fail me. This goes to all of you.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 12-02-2008

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Hauptmann Johannes Farb aboard bomber Red Autumn

Technicians just managed extract the gun cam footage from my badly mauled Red Autumn so I apologize for the delay of the report.

I was on patrol with Hauptmann Ferdinand Gryneus aboard Arado in New Berlin near Dresden jump hole in the asteroid field. We checked also the Dresden jump gate and found a military cruiser RNC_Tauren and [RM]Karl_Westerman there. Out of desperation we engaged them and managed to deal a decisive blow to the cruiser. Karl tried to follow us to the fields and I don't know what befell on him, but I have a suspicion that Ferdinand had something to do with his demise.

[Image: freelancer2008112916285oz6.th.jpg][Image: freelancer2008112916340pu9.th.jpg][Image: freelancer2008112916344wu0.th.jpg][Image: freelancer2008112916400vz9.th.jpg]

We had no time to celebrate the victory since a Rheinland battleship RNC_Prometheus arrived at the scene. We retreated into the asteroid field and started taking shots from afar. Soon Prometheus realised that given time the end would come to her as well and fled.

[Image: freelancer2008112916412vb2.th.jpg]

We were jubilant at this point and decided to go collect donations for the free Rheinland at Brandenburg Station. Scarcely we had arrived when we were attacked by a bounty hunter battlecruiser ASF-Heiankyo_Alien. We were steadily bringing her down when to our utter panic Prometheus came into the scanner range and was coming closer. We were trapped between her and the battlecruiser! But the Prometheus did not open fire and stopped abruptly near the station. Slowly we overcame our shock and deduced that we must have scored a critical hit in the command systems since after reaching Brandenburg Prometheus just stood there. We were relieved. We were able to turn our full attention to Heiankyo which realized that the tables had turned once more against here and tried to hide near the massive battleship but it did not save her in the end. A comrade in arms [HT]Felix.Segur came to assist to bring down the battlecruiser. Ferdinand scored a direct hit to rid Rheinland this abomination.

[Image: freelancer2008112916465ua0.th.jpg][Image: thpix.gif][Image: freelancer2008112916520ld6.th.jpg][Image: freelancer2008112916523hr0.th.jpg][Image: thpix.gif]

After a hard won victory bounty hunters came back with vengeance. We were attacked by 3 gunships. The ASF-Century was laden with missile turrets. GundamM and BH_Mike.Fete-GS also engaged us. We were completely out-gunned. Poor Felix had no chance of survival. I went and snatched his pod and we were forced to run for our lives. Those bounty hunters pursued us relentlessly to Dresden jump hole, through Dresden and even to our guard system even after our stern warnings not to follow further. I nor Ferdinand were in no condition to continue the fight so we docked and let our guards handle them.

[Image: freelancer2008112916552ju4.th.jpg][Image: freelancer2008112916590cd9.th.jpg][Image: freelancer2008112917022pg8.th.jpg]

Our guard patrols chased the intruders away, but I think we all know what fate must befall on those 3 insolent gunships.

- Hauptmann Johannes Farb

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Stoat - 12-02-2008

Comm ID: Rekrut Florian Waap

A short patrol through Dresden today brought me into close contact first with a Hunter named Burt "Buckshot" Lane. He refused to respond to my hails, and as I got close enough to scan his ship I realised he was flying an Orca gunboat. I withdrew from the area, as I was only in my Loki, and there was no backup. He didn't hang around though, retreating to New Berlin shortly after I came across him.

As I extended my patrol towards Bautzen, I came across a Freelancer flying a Bretonian military ship. A scan of the ship showed 5 Hessian brothers in his hold, which I immediately demanded he release. He was wise to do so, and agreed to leave Dresden immediately via the Omega-11 jump hole.

I returned to Vogtland with the pilots, who were reunited with their families.

Upon setting out to continue my patrols, I ran straight into two Orca gunboats circling Vogtland! They immediately attempted to destroy me, but I was able to slip their missile salvos and redock. Two Gunboats in the immediate vicinity! This cannot be tolerated. I include scans of the ships.

[Image: screen3eo4.th.jpg] [Image: screen4rz9.th.jpg]

Their armour is poor, so should make easy targets for out bombers should they try that trick again. They left the vicinity of Vogtland shortly after my encounter with them, retreating to Omega-15.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - GhostFace - 12-02-2008

.::Incoming Transmission::.
To: Vogtland Base
Subject: Patrol Report

During my daily patrol route issued out from Vogtland Base, I encountered a lone Rhienland Military Pilot on a patrol as well. Instead of attacking him straight on near hostile bases, I succesfully lured him into the field nearby where I then engaged him. Shortly he was joined by a reinforcement squad containing of 3 more men, then followed by one of those Bounty Hunters. After enduring some damage I successfully shot down one of their pilots and damaging a few more but later found my self stripped down to nothing but my engines and me. At this moment I was forced to retreat back, out of my surprise they pursed me for quite some time where I successfully made it to the Omega-54 system. While entering this system I was nearly destroyed only have 1% of my hull left. Eventually under the pressure and flames my ship combusted and I was forced to eject. Luckily a nearby support squad was near to pick me up.

[Image: screen78-1.jpg]

.::Ending Transmission::.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 12-02-2008

...Incoming Transmission...

To: Oberst Kaspar Meisnerr

I'm still not sure about Ravens herr...

...End of Transmission...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 12-03-2008

Comm ID: Oberst Kaspar Meisnerr

Just keep a close eye on them when you see them. If they start behaving badly again, take some pictures for proof and send them to me.

On a different note: I know we've been running increased capital ship operations lately, so I got in contact with a couple of old friends who were working over at Republican Shipping. They were underpaid and left without worker benefits for an entire year now, and neither of them would simply have it any longer. They both defected over to our good fight and brought a brand new Republican repair ship with them. The vessel easily arrived at Vogtland a few hours ago, likely long before Republican even started to get suspicious. I told our technicians to only rebrand the IFF, and keep it's old name as a testament to our rising support amongst the working class. The ship's name is RS-Schlosser.

Unfortunately Republican have this ridiculous policy of flying these ships unarmed, so we could use a set of transport turrets for it, just for self-defense. I'll try to call in some favours soon, then we can start sending it on missions along with our Cruiser fleet.

If you want to take it for a test flight, the ship is under security clearance B (Support account B). All Leutnants and above should report to RHA secure comms for security clearance assignment if they hadn't already.

Regards,
Meisnerr