Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kambei - 12-06-2008

Message to: Red Hessians
Comm ID: Oberstleutenant Shimada
Subject: Patrol report

Well I dont know where to start... this day was full of blood. First I was engaged by bloody known bountyhunter Ester Carson. It was long fight but pieces of her bomber are now my souvenirs. She was followed by Rheinland pollice officer and (indie)RM officer... they died under fire of my friend Simon.Black.

Later I stoped man called Malcom Renalds. He had 4 captured hessian pilots in hold. Since he refused to release them and tried to kill me, his ship was destroyed without mercy. All hessians pilots were saved.

Few hours later, highest ranked officer Arado decided there is time to show to bountyhunters our presence. In groupe was Arado, Miss Olsen, me and Rainer frank. As first gunboat called Gundam died under our weapons... lucky last hit was from Arado. Than Battlecruiser with another policeman and RM camed to save Gundam's remains. It was short fight and battlecruiser blowed after few minutes... now it was me who has lucky last hit. No nanobots or shield bateries used in our battlegroupe.

Than policeman and RM had their chance to proove their skills. Policeman Nikolai Reinhardt died after few well aimed shots of Miss Olsen, RM fled heavily damaged few minutes later when something blessed his mind and he comprehended fact he cant kill me.

An hour later we was again in NB asking for donations when another RM officer, mercanery Jack Landau and mad member of a sect Agnus dei tried to stop us from taxing trader Elzilcho. Sadly for Elzilcho, he used weapons against me which was his last bad choice in life. I bet his body is still floating soomwhere around.

My next target was Jack Landau than, his ship was destroyed with beautifull efect. RM officer and agnus dei member were targets of Arado and outcast Jim and they died of corse too. (// sorry I forgot name, 3h long fight in Tau 31 with kiretsu, outcasts, BAF, hackers, dragons and I dont know who elese was totaly brainwashed me)

Losses on enemy side: 10

1 bountyhunter bomber
3 RM vhfs
2 rheinland police vhfs
1 BH battlecruiser
1 BH gunship
2 traders

Losses on our side: none

Property of RHA used in service today: 26 TCD missiles, 250 shield bateries, 200 nanobots

[Image: pruhjh3.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 12-06-2008

...Incoming Transmission...

To: The Army

Before Shimada' story I went to patrol in Omega 15. Omega 15 was mistirious and beautiful too. On my way to Rostock everything was silent. At 15K from Rostock my scanners detected Hunters but as I flew nearer they disappeared. Unfortunately the Station made some damages on my ship so I flew to Bornholm for repair.
Suddenly the 3 Hunters appeared whose I saw at Rostock. They didn't care with me and they didn't hear my words neither. Meanwhile they were killing Hessian pilots, I couldn't let that. The fight was very long mainly because I fought against 2 bombers and a Manta and they had were effective missiles. I successfully destroyed one bomber and the manta but my Antimetter Cannon wasn't fast enough to hit him before his shield come back. Finally Martin Nantz came to help me but the Hunter destroyed his ship - the escape pod sent back to Vogtland - I couldn't let the Hunter to kill me too. I started to drop mines which take his shield and the I could hit him with SNAC.

[Image: screen235-1.png]

...End of Transmission...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - GhostFace - 12-07-2008

.::Incoming Transmission::.
To: Vogtland Base
Subject: In need of medical support

*Cough* Erm, this is David of the patrol squad that was shot down in the Omega-47 system. All seemed *spits blood* fine at first but then we were quickly shot down one by one. *Coughs out blood* When I was the last one standing against the fleet of 10 Corsairs*cough* I knew that may have been my last glimpse at them. Luckily*cough* I was able to escape firing up my engines. I barely made it out alive with one wing missing, my weapons stripped and my shield engine knocked out.*Cough* I am in need of dire assistance, I need a medical team to retrieve me asap in the Omega-3 system near the Omega-47 jump hole.

.::Transmission Lost::.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 12-07-2008

To: Leutnant David Olzkha

Freital and Casablanca have already sent group to help you. They won't come back until they find you.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kambei - 12-08-2008

What an great day for me and RHA. But I must start from begining. Sadly I was forced to kill Rheinlander today. It was RM officer Karl Wasterman in bomber. But it is last not wery happy part of my report.

Few minutes later bountyhunter in VHF class was spoted in battle with our comrades. He was warned to stop that but he refused. His death was quick but painfull. his name was Harpo.

Later in New Berlin rheinland military vessel without RM signs refused to drop captured unioner pilots. my strike was fast and deadly. Officer Torpedo died after his wrong decision which was dissobey my comand.

After 10 minutes of short break I was ready to fight again. My task was simple, stop diamond trade in New Berlin for a while. Mission was succesful togeather with Matt and Stuka which was later repleaced by Rainer.Frank was diamond trade in New Berlin completly stoped for few hours. Only one trade vessel was killed. Colected funds from taxing is 6 000 000 credits.

And now best part of my report. Same group + Red autumn was victourious in O15. 2 CORE vessels tried to stop us in our patroling in this system. One bomber and one battlecruiser. Battlecruiser died after hard fight and bomber fled heavily damaged. Few minutes before battlecruiser blown in space BH battleship camed to aid them. This battleship was destroyed too. Sadly Matt's ship was destroyed few seconds before. His pod was saved by my vessel. Shamely I havent any photos from those 2 kills because my camera was destroyed under hit from supernova od CORE bomber. I bet higher ranked officer which were there add documentation into their own reports.

Losses on enemy side:

1 BH VHF
2 RM bombers
1 adv. train
1 BH battlecruiser
1 BH battleship
______
1 BH bomber badly damaged fled

Losses on our side:
1 VHF

colected donations 6 000 000 credits

property of RHA used in battle 250 nanobots, 250 shield bateries, 65 TCD missiles

[Image: pruhkd3.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 12-09-2008

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Hauptmann Johannes Farb aboard bomber Red Autumn

I managed to download the copy of my camera hard drive to my escape pod I sadly had to entrust my life in. Amaranth managed to get one last salvo of missiles out and they crippled my shieldless bomber. Before I ejected I sent a distress signal to Vogtland requesting immediate pickup and repairs for our ship. They dispatched Schlosser to help with repairs of our forces after the battle.

[Image: freelancer2008120823053ck8.th.jpg][Image: freelancer2008120823080sg0.th.jpg][Image: freelancer2008120823132qh6.th.jpg][Image: freelancer2008120823151mi1.th.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 12-09-2008

To: The Army

The day before yesterday I was patrolling near Brandenburg searching for traders, but instead of them I just found a Bounty Hunter. He was in a bomber and he was an easy target but when I take his shield he didn't face with me and my SNAC. Meanwhile a another hunter arrived and two other military vessel arrived too. For my help a Rainer Frank arrived. We successfully killed 2 hunter and an the rfp pilot. But the military vessel had a torpedo which killed our equpment. Meanwhile another hunter arrived an S/D vessel. We could continue the fight so we retreatredto the Sun. The 2 pilots followed us. So we retreated to omega 54.

[Image: screen251.png]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kambei - 12-09-2008

Well nothing special today... just few taxed traders, few kiled trades, some fights with bountyhunters (one fled, one died). Diamond run in NeW Berlin stoped for few hours.

Losses on enemy side:
1 BH bomber
3 traders in various transport class vessels
____
1 VHF fled

Losses on our side: none

property of RHA used in action: 250 shield batteries, 50 nanobots, 40 TCDs

[Image: pruhsv3.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 12-10-2008

Comm ID: Hauptmann Johannes Farb aboard bomber Red Autumn

Kameraden!

Yesterday Red Hessians showed in New Berlin to traders that it's wiser to pay or co-operate with us when we ask nicely than to listen to corporate heads sitting millions of kilometers away in safety.

I left for patrol from Vogtland and soon was hailed by [HT]Klaus.Reinhardt to join forces. At first things were quiet. Just the way I like them to be. We were operating under orders from high command to go fund raising and decided to lay in wait in one of the trade lanes crossing New Berlin.

A trader, who must have some issues for certain, had named his Behemoth Corsair-Paserak was stopped and asked a small donation of 1.5 million credits. He decided to play time since a known military pilot Jack.Landau kept calling out his location for a desperate rescue attempt. We repeatedly warned the captain of the Paserak that the military will not arrive in time to save him. Sadly he kept ignoring the fact.

I have to give the military pilots that they have balls but sadly lack in brains. When Herr Landau arrived, he engaged us. Paserak thought that he saw an opening to escape using the diversion created by Herr Landau. He was sadly mistaken, since we both concentrated our fire on him to make an example of him. We need to send a strong message to all traders!

[Image: freelancer2008120922424ky6.th.jpg][Image: freelancer2008120922451jx4.th.jpg]

After the demise of Paserak we concentrated our efforts to make Herr Landau a slowly cooling space flotsam. Reinhardt was especially efficient in this task and got in the shot that finally put an end to the struggle. We then flew to Vogtland to rest and re-equip. While there Rainer.Frank and [HT]Felix.Segur reported of an enemy contact near Vogtland. It turned out to be a Rheinland military cruiser [RNC]Freistaadt_Bayern. She flew to Stuttgart baffling us all with the knowledge of the location of the jump hole. It seemed that she had stumbled upon the Stuttgart jump hole by chance. We followed and jammed her communication before she could radio in the location of the jump hole. In Stuttgart we decided to engage it. There was something strange in that ship. She flew straight and appeared very reluctant to answer our hails. Well. Our forces made a very quick work of her hull. It was one of the most one sided engagements I have witnessed. It seems that Der Kanzler has a large supply of capital ships but not enough experienced personnel to fly them. It shows that Der Kanzler is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

[Image: freelancer2008120923074ro1.th.jpg][Image: freelancer2008120923093ti6.th.jpg]

Oberleutnant [RHA]Shimada was patrolling the New Berlin at the time and I ordered my wing to form on me and head to New Berlin. In New Berlin Felix got ambushed and lost a sizable percentage of his bats and bots so we swinged by the Kreuzberg on our way to Shimada. Herr Reinhardt got called to base.

I, Felix and Rainer answered to urgent calls for help from Shimada near New Berlin. We made the best possible time there and found the situation under somewhat control but chaotic. Multiple vessels in vicinity. We told civilians to scoot, but it must be in human nature to be voyeuristic. Rainer and Felix proceeded to tax one KoF trader while I concentrated my attention to trader Hiro_Kaneda. Sadly he had missed the earlier show of force and after waiting for very long him to give in he decided to run for it. He didn't run too far.

[Image: freelancer2008120923340wa7.th.jpg][Image: freelancer2008120923354fu8.th.jpg]

The tactical situation slowly grew more clearer and we spotted a Corsair gunboat BK-Fury. He had been spectating the whole thing for the better part of 5 minutes. The ship was accompanied by a gaggle of civilian ships tagged similarly. Very strange. They must have been some sort of Corsair groupies. Must be starvation affecting their judgement since he just didn't leave when he had had a chance so we made him stay. In escape pod. I never cease to wonder the deathwish of some people. They have a complete chance to get away but choose to stay instead.

[Image: freelancer2008120923363ii8.th.jpg][Image: freelancer2008120923370gm1.th.jpg][Image: freelancer2008120923375kv3.th.jpg][Image: freelancer2008120923375dx6.th.jpg]

The hit and run operation was a success. While flying back to Vogtland we stopped an Interspace trader [IND]Trader_Jihad. We proceeded with standard donation request, but the trader presented us a lucrative alternative. Shimada's patience grew pretty thin and the trader was scrambling to come up with a better offer. He asked if he could get something for us instead. After a brief negotiation we agreed that he will get Military Vehicles from Bonn and meet us at a location we would specify. Shimada remained to keep an eye on him while I contacted Vogtland and requested [RHA]RHT-Raeuber to get in space. The trader came through and followed our instructions to fly to Brandenburg and then get into the asteroid fields where the exchange took place. Raeuber then flew to Vogtland with the cargo.

[Image: freelancer2008121000061dx3.th.jpg]

Overall a pretty fruitful day for our cause.

- Johannes Farb

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 12-13-2008

Comm ID: Hauptmann Johannes Farb in his trusted Odin

Achtung Kameraden.

I led a patrol consisting of myself in Odin, [RHA]Shimada, and our new recruit [RHA]Lukas.Eisenhauer from Vogtland towards Ronneburg. In Omega-11 Rainer.Frank joined us and we proceeded to Ronneburg where the command informed us of contacts near Hammen hole.

I sent Rainer and Lukas to investigate while keeping Shimada in the reserves. The patrol found a single Corsair [OPG]-LordRaviel.. and engaged him. But suddenly Corsairs seemed to crawl under from every rock and I had to commit myself and Shimada to the action. The fighting was fierce and short. We pushed the Corsairs back to their tiny rock they call Cadiz base and managed to kill or rout every single one of them. Be on the lookout for [OPG]-LordRaviel.. and [OPG-S]Handro.De.Reina who managed to escape us to Omega-41.

[Image: freelancer2008121223550xj9.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2008121223562ut5.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2008121223585jx2.th.jpg]

The Hessians were victorious once again. I ordered my men to form up on me and we flew to Ronneburg. Our party was short lived since Corsairs had re-grouped for a counter-attack and suddenly a furious skirmish broke out around our base. We lost Lukas, but luckily a rescue party from Ronneburg was able to pick him up. [RHA]Arado came to our rescue once again. We also lost Shimada to OPG bomber. Things we looking grim since it was only Ferdinand in is Arado, Rainer and me against 5 Corsairs and one of them was a gunboat.

Arado saved the day and downed the Gunboat and me managed to wrest the advantage from the Corsairs to us slowly.

[Image: freelancer2008121300112oh6.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2008121300153gw0.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2008121300155eh6.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2008121300174vc0.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2008121300205ch9.th.jpg]

[OPG]-Skullsplitter saw what was coming and chose wisely to flee. That left only poor peasant Pedro.Alvarez to hold the fort. He did not last long and we were left standing in the battlefield victorious once again. Omega-5 is secure.

[Image: freelancer2008121300274sq9.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2008121300280ig0.th.jpg]

I must finish my patrol report at a later date or maybe I should delegate the task to others who shared the patrol with me. I have plenty of camera footage.

- Johannes Farb.