Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 12-21-2008

...Incoming Transmission...

To: The Army

Yesterday me and Herman went to Sigma 13 destroy some Diamond runners but instead of them we just found Corsairs. A Titan and a Praetorian were waiting for traders. I succesfully hit the bomber with my SNAC and then Herman the Titan with his missiles. We needed ammo but as we reached Yanagi a Corsair gunboat camped there. He didn't want to leave to safety zone, but a few minutes he tried to escape, but he couldn't...

As we killed them we recived 2 million credits from an anonymus pilot.

---a bit later---

I was flying home and as I reached Brandenburg my long range scanners detected some RM pilots. I stayed there to see who are they, meanwhile Herman Lukas and Shimada arrived and of course RM pilots too and a Freelancer. We tried to speak with them but they didn't answer any of ours questions when Edmund shouted "Die Hessians" -or something like that. They engaged Shimada first. I knew they hadn't have chance against Shimada but Brandenburg defense guns hurt his ship. -his escape pod sent back to Vogtland- But as he blew up he killed Johannes Brunhild too. Our target was the Freelancer but Uli (an rm pilot) killed he. Then my mine killed Uli, and Lukas killed Jack. Our last target was Edmund who was died by Lukas...

[Image: screen302.png]

-Ferdinand Gryneus

...End of Transmission...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kambei - 12-21-2008

Message to: Red Hessians
Comm ID: Oberstleutenant Shimada
Subject: Ship name change

Guten tag friends brothers in arms... I've decided to change name of my gunship. Name ship after her commander was selfish. New name of my gunship is [RHA]RHGB-Jaguar which fit perfectly with our naming conventions. I also work on my rusty odin... hah it is long time from last flyght of this baby but I hope it is still 100% working - vessel was named under our naming conventions as [RHA]Shimada.Kambei

Shimada out

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 12-22-2008

Yesterday after Shimada succesfully finished his ship Herman, Shimada and me went to Sigma 13, because Vogtland long range scanners went mad. On our way we didn't find any unusal thing in New Berlin, but as we arrived we couldn't believe what we saw. There was 2 capital ship a Bretorian and a Battlestar. Of course there were two Corsairs one in a Cruiser and one in a gunboat. Then there was a hunter in his battlecruiser. For our help there were two brave Dargons from NovaPG. Our first target was the Corsair cruiser, then a transporter who came from Liberty. Meanwhile the Zoner who controlled the Battleship attacked us but we succesfully killed him too and then the Bretorian too. Only the Corsair gunboat and the hunter were there. I successfully hit the gunboat with my SNAC and the Dragon the Hunter.

As we arrived to New Berlin our face went sad again. Aachen recruited bounty hunter gunboats and battlecruisers and a rheinland gunboat to kill us. Herman and Shimada flew back to Vogtland to get the Stuka and Jaguar, meanwhile Johannes Farb arrived in his bomber, Lyuombir from Volksfront brought the Sahlhagel and we get a Hessian cruiser to help us RHC.Freedom. The fight started and we succesfully killed the rheinland gunboat and the hunter' gunboat too. Then the hunter battlecruiser was the next target which Stuka killed. Unfortunately we lost the Cruiser, Johannes and Stahlhagel and Aachen escaped too. Only two wraths stayed to cover Aachen, I succesfully hit one wrath and the other tried to escape, he reached the Planet where he died. For Rheinlanders last hope another gunboat came to kill us but as fast he came he ran as fast as he came...

[Image: screen334.png]

-Ferdinand Gryneus

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kambei - 12-22-2008

After yesterday and our 2 great victories, was this day realy boring. But 2 situations are worthy of report.

First is my encounter with corsair bomber in Omega 5, fight was relatively easy and bomber exploded with nice efect.

Second worthy situation was fight of BHG battleship "Europa" and Blood dragon battleship in dresden. Both captains agreed with fair honorable fight so we were out of this game for a while. Sadly dragon battleship was destroyed. We were watching this with arado and after explosion of BD ship, it was our time to deal with BHG scums. Arado's bomber and my gunship Jaguar was enough to make battleship run heavily damaged... funny, only 12 nanobots were used in this action on our side. Looks like bountyhunters employ blind crew.

Losses on our side: none

Losses on enemy side:
- 1 bomber
____
- 1 battleship fled with bad damages

[Image: pruhqf6.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kambei - 12-23-2008

Guten tag friends, this day was full of blood. I had lot of encounters and lost all my ships but safety of Roneburg and Vogtland are more than some ships which can be replaced... I am realy lucky guy because I was 3 times in escape pod today haha.

Day started in battle with RMs and hunters trying to help them... 2 hunter gunboats (1 orca, 1 rheinland gb), 1 mercanery vhf died by hands of my mates... RM pilot was mine trophy.

Another fight was in omega 41, corsair going to be realy weak last few weaks... my oponent died faster than I ever saw. Another 3 fights was in Omega 5... my guns taken down 2 corsairs but third was much better than those 2 togeather and destroyed my ship. Sadly Rainer.Frank and Lukas lost their ships too in that battle... it can sounds funny but our pods were saved by trader, or better said by artefact smugler... HA! Man who is normaly our target saved us. Im happy because Im alive ans I know my odin isnt that rusty as I was thought.

Another fight was in New berlin, RM cruiser Simo was killed by RHC.Freedom with my small help.

Next encouner was in omega 3... I was informed about one sair VHF and pair of corsair bombers, I decided to take my gunship Jaguar for this task. Future showed it was right decision. Report wasnt correct, it was corsair gunboat and pair of their bombers. I wasnt alone, there were 2 our new recruits... Helen and it is shame but I dont remember name of second one (//PM me and I shall edit this post). Yes my gunship was destroyed but thanks to my skills in thiss ship class I was able to dodge few supernova shots and heavily damage sair gb. He was without nanos and bats and with harmed hull so he was easy target for our recruits... they are realy good! Wow. One sair bomber died shortly after, nobody said me what happen to second one.

Jaguar was destroyed but commander of Roneburg gaved me new gunship from his reserves... reason for this was corsair gunboat too close to roneburg to be ignored. Our fight was long but sair tooolbox is slow. Enemy was easily outmaneuvred and destroyed.

I hadnt time for break because there was strescall from RHC.Freedom in Dresden. RM warfleet was trying destroy Vogtland! 2 RM cruisers, 1 rm gunboat and bomber. It was suicide mission and I was sure I die now but it was my duty to make this sacrifice... Simon.Black and our another bomber (//shared acc... who piloted it?). Joined me. Myfight was short, but I was able to kill good portion of cruiser shields. My sacrifice also gaved to our bombers enough time to destroy whole cruiser without danger of enemy fire because whole fleet was focused on me. When RHC.Freedom finaly joined fight, I was already in escape pod floating around Vogtland.

In presence I am working with my crew on third Jaguar, heh I hope it will be last one.

[Image: pruhrh5.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 12-26-2008

One day me and Herman moved to Omega5. Of course we've found some. We succesfully destroyed the gunboat and the Titan too. As we destroyed them a Mercenary came to collect some money...but he couldn't. Meanwhile Ronneburg Loneg-range scanners detected an outcast, Leo Santini in gamma who was fighting with Corsairs. We came to help him, but another gunboat crossed our way. Finally we reached him and tried to help him as we could. Unfortunately as always I lost my guns again, so I most of the time i watched the fight waiting for SNAC to reload. Unfortunately Herman ship was destroyed and me too ran out of nanobots, but I succesfully arrived Freital.

---

Next day Johannes, Herman and me flied to Omega 15 where we've found Hunters. They weren't hard targets and we succesfully killed a Battleship and a Gunboat, Unfortunately the Fighter ran.

[Image: screen397.png]

-Ferdinand Gryneus

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kambei - 12-27-2008

Guten tag brothers and sisters in revolution.

Since Corsairs increased their presece in omega systems, my guns had a lot of chances to kill few of them.

My first kill today was in Omega 3 system. I was im my odin on my way into Dublin system to wisit our molly friends when my sensors spoted corsair bomber afilated to sair group known as Brotherhood, after while was his bomber floating everywhere around in small pieces.

Few hours later I was doing routine taxing in Jaguar gunship in Omega 7. I was forced to kill one trader but it isnt point of this report. After while I was ambushed by pair of corsairs again. 1 bomber and one VHF... both died after long and boring fight full of their retreating and coming back. Only few second when first attackers died, another sair VHF camed to revenge his canibalic friends. He died faster than than is speed of light.

I was back in odin when Freital spoted another corsair bomber. I found him how he hunt our brothers just 2k from station. Attack was fast and his reamains are maybe still around Freital.

Only an hour later I was back in Omega 3 again, togeather with Ferdinand in his bomber Arado. We found corsairs in fight with BAFs. After while camed bountyhunter battlecruiser. Everybody except BAFs attacked this cruiser. It was Ferdinando who killed him with well aimed SN blast. From that moment it was we against bretonians and corsairs.

I was surprised when I saw our known faces Karolis and Kovojtas with Grimli. Looks like sairs still have enough ships in reserves. Anyway Karolis died while after under Arado's fire, Kovojtas followed him few seconds after under my fire.

BAF officers was unlucky because both lost their weapons when faced my sunslayer torpedos. After while Orca gunboat with WT tag camed to help to BAF pilots. My few last sunslayers and Ferdinand's SNAC was enough to kill him without any problems. After destruction of Orca, one of the BAF officers fled from battlefield.

Grimli was tough target because I've destroyed his weapons too so last thing what he was able to do was dodging while last remaining BAF were trying to hit us with SNAC, which was his last weapon. After long boring chasing of Grimli, I was succesfull in taking his shields down and Ferdinand destroyed him with his supernova blast.

Last target was BAF bomber with SNAC only. It was same like with Grimli... long boring dodging. And it ended in same style. When I killed his shields, Ferdinand destroyed his vessel with SNAC.

Day was long but succesfull... 6 sair heads and participation on BH dildo cruiser, Orca and 2 more bombers is good reward for me for time in space.

[Image: pruhoa7.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kambei - 12-29-2008

Guten tag meine heren... crew of my gunship is angry because they are almost whole time in dock. Im now in love into my old rusty odin so I'll move Jaguar soon to be aviable for ale obersts in RHA (//shared ship in 4.85.... LH GS replaced by our GB)

And why I love my odin? Well colecting of sair heads was never easier. Since sairs builded new gunboat fleet, hunting is harder but it cant stop me... few trophys from hunt (yesterday and today):

[Image: pruhnk9.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kambei - 12-30-2008

Priest told me today there is too much shadows on my karma and I never reach releasing from never ending circle of samsara... Maybe he is right. I've killed too much. Too much for one man in one life... I even cant count all my victims. This day wasnt different.

First in omega 5 I was attacked by bountyhunter which was protecting some traders... he died faster than he was able to try run for his life.

In same system corsair Valentine camed to revenge his vessels destroyed by me in past ... he wasnt succesfull and his titan exploded again. Did he survived, I dont know, I dont care... maybe he come tomorow again seek his destiny.... brave young man but foolish.

When we destroyed last 5th gunboat in sigma 13 while ago (//1 orca, 4 sair boxes) young and unexperienced hunter in fighter tryed to claim some fame... died.

Am I realy that bad person as priest told me? I am fighting for good reason, but my hands are dirty from blood... maybe tomorow someone release my soul, maybe I kill another humans... only I can say I never killed someone without weapons and I can swear I dont do it in future... I hope this oath will be enough to make my karma more colorful.

I am sorry this should be action report, not personal diary. Anyway i have new fully equiped bomber.

[Image: pruhkh7.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 12-31-2008

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Oberst Kaspar Meisnerr

Gentlemen, our victory at Cadiz today was a glorious one. Not only did we help our Coalition friends fend off an invasion of their space, we pushed the Corsair barbarians back to their own base and struck the final blow. I myself flew the venerable bomber Wuerger during the attack, leading by example against the nigh limitless enemy ranks.

All in all we faced close to twice our numbers in strike craft, as well as several gunboats - and the flagship of the dreaded Brotherhood - the Artemis. The Corsairs were feeling lucky, and attacked Omega-52 itself. I led the Hessians into the Coalition guard system to help them repel the invaders, and after crippling the Artemis it was forced to flee to Omega-5 while we dealt with the rest of the barbarians. It was only a matter of time, even despite the couple casualties that we incurred, and the Corsair threat was eliminated. We moved to Omega-5 immediately to intercept the rest of the Corsair attack massing at Cadiz. To our amazement, there we found the Corsairs locked in battle with the Bretonian Armed Forces, no doubt some sort of act of retribution or pre-emptive strike. We locked onto all the enemies and began exterminating them one by one. To our pleasure, it appeared that the crippled Artemis was still in the system, delayed by this Bretonian strike. Our swift bombers quickly cornered it and finished it off before it could escape further into Corsair territory.
[Image: 17v18o.jpg]

As the final Corsair defenders were obliterated, we moved towards Cadiz assisted by Coalition fighters, and bombed the base in retaliation for their insulting belief that they could ever dent our forces. Attached below is an image from the nose camera of my bomber, as it shows a wingman in my squadron launching it's payload towards the hated Cadiz base:

HESNet Visual attachment:
[Image: f0qgyf.jpg]

Cadiz burning and our forces victorious, we returned to Dresden to celebrate our victory. The Coalition commodore contacted me personally to offer us a Coalition distinction for our services. The Omega Front Badge has been awarded to all of us participating, and I will personally ensure that those of you who did participate recieve the honours. Another Nomad weapon was also captured for study from the villainous Corsairs. It will be put to good use.

---

Some time later we launched another patrol consisting of myself and Herr Schnitt piloting the bomber Stuka. We moved through New Berlin, effectively ignoring Rheinland Military forces as per standing orders, until reaching the Sigma-13 jump hole, where - as usual - Corsairs have taken nest. These Corsairs quickly escaped back to Yanagi and continued to exploit the hospitality of the Junkers to avoid destruction. We played along... until they summoned their reinforcements. They then dared enter New Berlin and incapacitated our gunboat, the Leopard, using no less than three of theirs. It seems it takes three to destroy one of us. After this destruction, they escaped back to Sigma-13. We quickly mustered a backup force, and entered through the jump hole intent on destroying their force. Our bomber squadron did short work of them there.
[Image: 2ij28so.jpg]

We returned to Rheinland victorious, knowing that today Rheinlanders stand together against the common enemies of our homeland. No Hessian opened fire on any Military personnel today, nor did they attack us. Today we worked in unison, and this is but the first occasion of many. Be proud, Hessians!

---

Several of our recruits have proven themselves very worthy during the last few weeks. Therefore, a couple of promotions seem to be in order:
  • Rekrut Florian Waap to Leutnant
  • Rekrut Lukas Eisenhauer to Leutnant
Stand tall, brothers.

Regards,
Meisnerr