Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Half Masque - 01-01-2009

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Bismarck

Greetings Red Hessian Army,

By now I have already talked to one of your colleagues, and my friend Konig and I would like to purchase two cruisers. We are red hessians ourselves, and while wanting to remain untagged, would like to help you and bring down the corsairs and Rheinland government. We come to you in the most amiable nature, and would like to help and serve as all hessian must.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 01-01-2009

Message to: Bismarck, RHA
Comm ID: Oberst Kaspar Meisnerr

As long as you and your crews serve the Hessian cause, we will provide you aid on the battlefield. Make sure your vessels have the correct ID and IFF (Red Hessian), and don't be afraid to call us for support against larger enemy concentrations.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kambei - 01-02-2009

Message to: Red Hessians
Comm ID: Oberstleutenant Shimada
Subject: Ship name change

Guten tag. Short report.

Do you rember that foolish corsair called Valentine? He must hate me realy much because he tried to kill me again... he faild and lost another ship. His pod was intencionaly left unharmed, I want give him another chance tomorow.

Sairs are gaining last remaining ships for last counterofensive... they tried it in omega 52 against zoners and our friends from SCRA. Fleet counting cca. 8 ships including one gunboat was trying to destroy only 3 SCRA fighters more than 40 minutes. My odin joined this madnes in begining of fight and I was succesful in destroing one titan. Funny I was first who killed someone so sairs became mad and aimed most of their guns on me... they had one nice LF pilot which destroyed all my weapons and badly damaged my central computer. When I left my ship in escape pod, sairs saw only my odin exploding in atmosphere of nearby planet. Thanks to crew of zoner station for my quick tractor in.

Later in omega 5 I've found small group of our pilots (3) under Ferdinand's leading fighting with 4 sairs... Ferdinand gaved me simple order, kill first which you can... 5 seconds later one of sairs exploded after short fire from my guns. Rest of group was destroyed by Rainer and Ferdinand.

We decided to try suicide mission against sair gunboat fleet in omega 3. 4 gunboats and 2 fighters close to eachother like "pink" guys but we were able to kill one boat. Sadly those sairs hate me much because pieces of their titans are my trophys from past times and again it was my who was target NO.1... after short missile spam from last 3 remaining gunboats I was again in escape pod... doh! Rainer have unbelievable mess in his cargo hold, I saw dead rats and something which was looking like skeleton in one of the cornes... horor but only thanks to him I am still alive.

Bretonians later destroyed whole that sair fleet... I've ordered to Herman help them with that and he did it well in his Loki. BAFs as exchange for that small help deleted few records about our certain Molly friends. I think it was good deal. Of corse Herman's name wasnt in evening news but this wasnt goal.

Later I have encounter with sair bomber, but that dog fled after while heavily damaged and without weapons.

[Image: pruhtw2.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - gekerd - 01-02-2009

Comm ID: Heinz Von Richthoven
About: Corsairs in O-3

When I was flying with Shimada today we got a message from a BAF pilote to help them out in O-3 against a vast majority off corsairs, but because I was to eager to kill the Corsairs I went directly to the place they where last seen only to see all 8 corsairs coming at me with guns blazing. I took evasive maneuveres and succeeded staying alive until help in the form off 2 Phoenix IMG gunboats arived, only to change in floating scrap metal after a few seconds. I tried to get the hell out after this, but one of their gunboats got me. I think I should have thought again about attacking them in a Loki

Von Richthoven out

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kambei - 01-02-2009

Day full of blood again. First wild in berlin... they was easy but we were betrayed. One of RM guys Michael.Hunter turned his weapons against us nad destroyed one of our vessels, he died second after that. As we can see we still can believe to rheinland military. Luckily my gunship was docked in Dresden and not in omega 5 like rest of my ships.

Back in omega I was part of huge battle between corsairs and aliance of RHA and SCRA. We won without losses. Almost all sairs died, few fled. I had also interesting fight with sair in light fighter just few kilometers from Roneburg. Brave and tough oponent but I was better this time.

I met new recruits today, one frau of them was ehm.... I hope there is no directive about dating members of our army, prostitutes at Kreutzberg started to be boring for me... maybe I am spending too much time in space but man which is that close to death every day need more than few hours in rusty cabin at Kreutzberg with someone without any fealings. Oh sorry my another emociaonal spam in report. Maybe I should visit our psychiatrist, maybe that much killing every day play game with my nerves.

[Image: pruhin5.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - gekerd - 01-02-2009

Comm ID: Heinz Von Richthoven
About: Hadoken

today me and Kambei met a bowex tagged LH gunship who was shooting our brothers. So we disposed off him, with me getting the killing shot in my loki.
[Image: Hadoken-kill.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 01-02-2009

...Incoming Transmission...

To: The Army

Yesterday me and Herman were patrolling near Cadiz and we found some Corsairs too. There was an OPG bomber and a Benitez. We successfully killed them but 4 others came and a lunchbox too. Fortunately the lunchbox had 4missile turrets so I ordered retreat. Fortunately Shimada and Rainer arrived to help and we sccussfully killed all.

[Image: screen540.png]

...End of Transmission...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Stoat - 01-04-2009

Message to: RHA Command
Comm ID: Rekrut Florian Waap

I took a brief patrol into New Berlin today, and soon picked up a Bounty Hunter, [BH]Dragonaud, on long range scans. I proceeded to the Sigma-13 jump to try to intercept, but he had left the system before I got there. I jumped into Sigma-13 on the off chance he was there, and to convince him to stay out of Rheinland for good. He was waiting on the other side of the jump, and attacked as soon as I was through. He nearly took me out, but my trusty Loki was able to out-manoeuver his Ravens Talon, and I soon had him on the back foot. Several times I almost destroyed him with well placed razor shots, but each time he was able to evade the killing salvo. Eventually he ran, though I expect to be seeing him again.

At least, I hope so. He needs to be taught manners.

***Transmission ends***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cyro - 01-04-2009

Incoming transmission:

To: RHA high command

Guten Tag, high command, here's a daily report.

Today I noticed that my credits are getting low, so I decided to collect some little "donations".
Ferdinand was for action, and so was one of the independent Hessians, so we set the engines to full and headed out to New Berlin. Soon we started to blockade the route to Stuttgart gate and some traders popped up.
Unfortunately, I've soon seen the strangest thing in my life, there it was: a battlestar approached from the disrupted lane. We were rather confused, but soon it was firing upon us, so we had to engage. We were lucky, Ferdinand was in his bomber Arado and we managed to dispose the stranger without any losses. We still don't know why the ship opened fire, but I manage to take a scan at it and it had bounty hunter ID. They probably sent a battlestar, just to kill us few there!

We were ready to carry on the operation, but again, hostiles. This time it was Rheinland Military. And not only them. Some crazy guys in Bretonia gunboats. Some of the independent Military in Wraths also. Luckily, we got reinforcements too, Shimada. With his help, we managed to destroy the attackers, at a cost of Ferdinands bomber. He got too close to the Battleship at Bonn. We picked his pod up, so he's back at Vogtland.

Unfortunately, after that we had to run. Battleship Aachen was reported to be in area, we had no bomber and our ships were damaged. We had to pull back. We set course to Vogtland, the independent Hessian didn't make it, unfortunately. Only all the RHA members returned safely. Me, Shimada and Ferdi in my cargo.

[Image: screen572.png]

These are only few kills, I couldn't record them all because of damage on my camera...

Herman Schnitt out

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kambei - 01-05-2009

Guten tag. Everything needed was said in Herman's report so I only add next name killed by me during incident in New Berlin. That name is or better say was Jack Landau.

I had also small encounter with OPG member in omega 5 again. It was one of the shortest fights in my life, well what to say... OPG have one member less.

[Image: pruhtq7.jpg]