Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 01-09-2009

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Hauptmann Johannes Farb

I feel like the luckiest man in Vogtland. Yesterday I decided to take out my Odin and proceed to New Berlin for some opinion molding of the public. It was sure quiet. No RM and only silent comms. Couple of pilots had caught the lol-disease thought but I warned them that it's seven days in guarantee ward if the doctors notice it. And miraculously they were cured on the spot!

System was full of traders and I decided to make the most of it and headed back to Vogtland to pick up my bomber [RHA]Red.Autumn. As slowly flew towards the Sigma-13 jump hole and once I got there I spotted first a BH gunship HIJENA_000 coming towards me. I encouraged him to just move on and not to get involved. Well, he decided to stick around, but did not engage straight away. The the crowd really started to come to me. Military pilot [RM]Fritz.Mannerheim was steadily moving on an intercept course too.

[Image: freelancer2009010822403om3.th.jpg]

Even though I said that I was not going anywhere... yet and said the what's the hurry here pilots. Meanwhile also Battleship RNC_Aachen and a Battlecruiser BH-Defender had entered the scanner range too. I was becoming to feel loved. Fritz must have a lot of clout in the inner working of the RM since asked Aachen to back him up. Aachen was a bit disgusted at the proposal. So we had a bit of a stand off. [HT]Klaus.Reinhardt contacted me and offered his help. I was waiting for Klaus to arrive bantering with the hostiles, but finally HIJENA lost it and opened up. Delivered a good old time sucker punch draining my shields in a second. I tried to at least take post shots the HIJENA but when Aachen opened up I decided it was time to move on and headed for the S-13 hole.

[Image: freelancer2009010822433cp2.th.jpg]

I made it to the S-13 where I was stumped! No less than 3 OPG vessels were waiting with open arms; Grimly-{ZweiHander}, [OPG-SM]Quozz and [OPG]-Wraith-. And to top it all off my cruise engine succumbed to the damage received from the posse I just had ran. I felt the wind taken out of my sail and resigned to my fate. We talked. Corsairs were in no hurry to open up. They were savoring the every minute of it. Suddenly the BH-Defender pops up. He had followed me to Sigma-13 and immediately the Corsairs down-grade killing me to the second place in their to-do list.

A classical Mexican stand off ensues where I'm the crippled, half blind old man in this particular play. Corsairs start to ask questions from the Hunter and I feel the tensions rising. Another Battlecruiser, BH-Hammerfall, comes to aid Defender. I have a sudden moment of an enlightenment! The BH can not cash in on me because there is no active bounty on Hessians in Sigma-13! And I start to play the big boys against each other while they are circling each others. Finally Defender looses his cool and opens up on Corsairs. I can't believe my luck! I got a front row seat to this carnage.

[Image: freelancer2009010822501mz4.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2009010822503mf4.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2009010822511px9.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2009010822514wt5.th.jpg]

While I'm there I thought that why not make the most of it and take video of the whole thing. Otherwise guys back at the Vogtland bar would not believe me if I would still manage to get out of there alive. Then Klaus comes like a man in those TV-shows through the door and start saying, "you won't believe what I encounter back there in New Berlin..." and sees the situation where I'm at. I immediately instruct him not to engage. The Bounty hunters managed to wipe the Corsairs and I realize that I'm home free. But still no engine.

[Image: freelancer2009010822532ag0.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2009010822553ja6.th.jpg]

I explain to Klaus that I have an busted engine and in need of repairs. I also ask him to hurry with the repairs. The place is starting to feel crowded again and a BH bomber [BHG]Lovac comes to sniff around too. I beg Klaus to hurry and not for without the reason. Hunters are luckily distracted by a pilot Shimizu who must have been flying at least a battleship given the way he let his mouth run. Or he was just plain ballsy. Good for me and Klaus, potentially lethal to him.

Hunters leave and we see 2 more Corsair vessels moving towards us. One of them is no other than Gentle, the leader of OPG. In the last moment Klaus gets the repairs done and we get the heck out of there and fly to Vogtland. I'm still shaking from what just happened... I believe I've used up all the remaining luck for this year.

[Image: freelancer2009010822553ja6.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2009010822561as8.th.jpg]

- Hauptmann Johannes Farb

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 01-09-2009

Today was a pretty eventful day. I took my Odin to New Berlin to take a look and asked if anyone would like to rebel against Der Kanzler today. To my surprise military pilot [RM]Wotan.Steiner took up on my offer and wanted to discuss about it in peace. I made a rendezvous with him in the asteroid fields but he let his guns to do the talking. It was a trap!

We engaged each others which turned out to be a pretty even match. The fighting lasted quite long and eventually we sort of mutually disengaged. I was surprised by the RM pilot's ability to fly so well since I had taken him as a greenhorn gunning for glory. Later I found out that he's one of the most promising pilots the RM has. Anyway, that's the last time I'll trust on those traitorous military pilots. I should have known it was a ruse since he agreed on the up-rising over open comms.

Back in Vogtland I saw an old friend Hauptmann Hagen Von Seelenburg and asked if he'd join me getting some donations to our war chest. He agreed and took his Odin while I manned my Falcata Red.Autumn and we set off to S-13 hole in New Berlin. There bomber VF)Donnerschlag joined us and just as we were setting up our shop military cruiser RNC_Freedoma came to ruin our business. He was backed up by [RM]Viktor.Blumberg. We exacted the highest price from the cruiser and Donnerschlag had the honor make the final shot while Hauptmann took care of Viktor.

[Image: freelancer2009010919361ue4.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2009010919381kr3.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2009010919400lz1.th.jpg]

Not a moments peace it seemed. We had scarcely time to clap each others backs when another "heroic" attempt was made by the cruiser RNC_Rhein. Then something unexpected happened. An unknown Hessian bomber pilot E'Sherido appeared and engaged the sinking Rhein and managed to take her down. I was pretty stumped as I only scanned after seeing Rhein go up in flames. Nevertheless we congratulated him for making such a bold and risky move.

[Image: freelancer2009010919410mk5.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2009010919430ue8.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2009010919434bu4.th.jpg]

A moments rest after which another military pilot comes our way Rheinland bomber Gerhard.Steiner. Hauptmann Von Seelenburg is still getting back in the cockpit after his absence and wanted to have a mano y mano, as those blasted Corsairs would say, with Gerhard. I ordered E'Sherido and another Hessian bomber pilot, Unforgiven who had joined us from somewhere to stand down. Donnerschlag bid us goodbye and headed for base and also E'Sherido left for some urgent matter. We could have used E'Sherido later with Corsairs though. And so we settled to watch the deadly dance.

[Image: freelancer2009010919455er2.th.jpg]

Unfortunately we were interrupted by a Bounty Hunter Battlecruiser B.H.Captian.Mythos. Unforgiven had already engaged Gerhard and I tried desperately to alert him to the presence of the Battlecruiser. My attempts failed, but luckily Donnerschlag heard our calls and and came to help me fight the bounty hunter. Unforgiven also eventually realised the danger of the battlecruiser and engaged her but that ended pretty quickly and badly for him. Luckily for him I managed to tractor in his pod. Another military pilot, [RM]Karl.Westermann came to try his hand against us. Herr Westermann targetted me, but Von Seelenburg watched my six with efficiency as well as Donnerschlag scoring another one seconds later.

[Image: freelancer2009010919592ci1.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2009010920020th8.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2009010920064kx0.th.jpg]

But Herr Steiner in his snubnose had proved to be quite a nuisance and when he saw his fortunes wane he tried to escape us. We ran him down and when he faced me I was able to land a lucky supernova on his hull. I just wonder when the military learns not to send it's ships piecemeal against us.

[Image: freelancer2009010920081nd5.th.jpg]

Finally a moments rest. After clearing the radar we headed back to business. It's amazing what we must do to fight for our little cornershop. Fat chance we got to reap the rewards for our hard work. Suddenly we found out encompassed by a pretty sizable Corsair force. Donneschlag had a critical error in his ships computers un-enabling him to take any part in the fighting that was about to start. That just left me in my Falcata and Von Seelenburg in Odin against Praetorian and 4 Gunboats. After making a brave, but short, show of fighting back we decided to just run. We made it in one piece back to Vogtland. It felt good to be fighting with Hauptmann Von Seelenburg again.

[Image: freelancer2009010920110po1.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2009010920123sy0.th.jpg]

As we discussed about the patrol in bar we kind of realised that we, the more senior officers, need to pass on to the recent batch of Rekruts the art of fighting and working as a team. Also teach, guide and nurture them more closely. To teach them the proud history of the Red Hessians.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 01-10-2009

...Incoming Transmission...

To: The Army

One day Helene and me flew to New Berlin because Vogtland' long range scanners detected 4 Military pilots. We flew to Sigma 13 jump hole to get some money and as we thought RM came and another independent bomber. The fight was exciting and annoying too, because Military pilots had missiles, which made some unrepairable damages on my EXCALIBURs and now I changed them to 2 Adv. Debilatros. Unfortunatly the independent military escpaped because I lost my cruise disoprutors too. But finally we won the battle without any losses.

//Screens at the bottom of the report.
----

Yesterday I found a lonely Corsair in Omega 5 near Cadiz. He was brave, because he had missiles and torpedos. He engaged me but as he fired his missiles a fired with my cd. This was a very funny fight because I just lost 20 disoprtors and I only once had to use my SNAC. And I found some suprise after I destroyed his ship, 2 Coded Weapons!

I successfully arrived to Vogtland and a Hessian Klaus, from HT asked for my help. Unfortunately my ship took some damages so I jumped into Wuerger. He was fighting against 4 military pilots. Our first target was the Gunboat, Daesin. Then the independent bomber and Malexa. After we flew to Yanagi for some repair and we found Grimly in his Gunboat. He almost killed me but my SNAC was faster.

----

Hagen' enemy as ours too, Aachen appeared. Herman(Stuka), Hagen(Wuerger) and me jumped into bombers. As we arrived to Brandenburg militaries were waiting for us. First we destroyed a Gunboat but Aachen arrived so we retreated back to the Asteroids, fighters followed us but my mine killed one. Fortunately a Cruiser followed us too. Finally for our help arrived 4 Outcasts in their Falcatas. We enegaged Aachen but again he escaped, but we killed the remain targets without losses.

----

After we returned to Vogtland Hagen didn't wanted to come with us to kill some 'sairs.
We entered Gamma and someone shouted again: "Hessians! Outcasts!" They knew we are here and they were coming to kill us. The fight was at Cella Dor. We killed they one by one, as they arrived. After this we flew to Crete to take the contol over. But more came. Finally the Capital Ships arrived too from Omicron Delta and we had to retreat. Me and Herman survived, but the 4 Outcast' ship was destroyed.

[Image: Report.png]

For the Revolution!

...End of Transmission...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 01-11-2009

Message to: Hauptmann Ferdinand Gryneus

My, my... a busy day, eh? Congratulations are in order. Drinks are on me at Vogtland bar tonight.

Too bad Aachen has once again slipped away. I've got a feeling that one day the captain of Aachen will make a fatal mistake and we strike another victory for the freedom!

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 01-16-2009

Message to: Hauptmann Ferdinand Gryneus

I've got good news and bad news. Bad news first.

I led a sizable force of Hessians and Volksfront people to New Berlin on a propaganda raid. We had a hot welcoming committee there waiting for us at Brandenburg. Couple of capital ships, bombers and fighters. Nothing unsual.

And we got soundly beaten. Our forces fell into a disarray and got picked up one by one very quickly. We seem to have had major break-down in our communications since I ordered our pilots to fall back to asteroid fields so that those Capital ships would have harder time to shoot at us.

By the time I got to the fields I was there only with a Bundschuh pilot. The rest of our forces we still out in the open and things just started to go wrong very quickly.

I take full responsibility of the failed mission.

Our initial forces. Lukas arrived later to reinforce us.

[Image: freelancer2009011520514yz9.th.jpg]

Some of the enemy forces. That one military pilot must have been suffered from cockpit de-compression for asking what he was asking. OPG just laughed him off.

[Image: freelancer2009011520553kn2.th.jpg]

I managed to escape to Dresden where I was bounced on by no other than Herr Krupinski. He took me by surprise, but I recovered somewhat and we entered into the deadly dance. He scored hits, I scored hits, but in the end he overcame my defenses and it was pod-time for me. Luckily the Vogtland patrol picked me up.

It seems that RM is back and we need to step up our training program considerably. Especially those courses that deal with target assignment, battlefield leadership and following orders. We used to fare well against odds, but yesterday we just got shot down like rookies. It's a wakeup call people!

Then on to good news. Von Rohe took out a Praefect cruiser that had stumbled too close to Vogtland. I got a distress call from Rainer.Frank that a Corsair was sighted in the vicinity of Vogtland. I scrambled to my fighter and un-docked. I was a bit dumb-founded since Frank had forgot to mention that the Corsair was a cruiser. Nevertheless we took him on.

[Image: freelancer2009011521355ht5.th.jpg]

The situation started to seem hopeless, but then Vogtland announced that Von Rohe had started warming up it's engines. Herr Schnitt also came to help. The Praefect cruiser went down under our combined firepower. I managed to get this rare footage of Von Rohe in action

A day of mixed feelings I'd say.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 01-17-2009

Another great victory! One day Florian Herman and me with some Outcasts flew to Sigma 13 to clean it. First we found a Rheinland Gunboat near the jump hole, which couldn't escape from us and a fighter too. As we arrived to Sigma we've found 3 toolboxes but they were hiding behind Yanagi. A bit later a large Bounty Hunter fleet came, exactly 2 Battlecruiser and 3 Gunships. As they left Yanagi no-fire-zone we engaged them. We killed them one by one, without any losses.

----

Another day when we cleaned Sigma 13 when me and 3 Outcasts killed 4 toolboxes and again without any loss.
As we were flying home we found Aachen but we get some help Mediator Miss Olsen arrived and a Volksfront pilot, Lyombir Gechevski. Aachen was our target because he escaped from us too many times, but now He couldn't! My disoprutors catch him before he could escape and Santino blew up the Battleship! Meanwhile Olsen killed a pilot. There remained some pilots whom ships we destroyed too.

[Image: screen610.png]

For the Revolution!

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 01-23-2009

Another victorius day brothers! One evening we went to the Hell, Herman, Hagen and Me. Finally our Oberst joined flying with the Wuerger. We have destroyed many corsair ships with any losses. Unfortunately Herman' ship was destroyed by Matadore. A bit later Florian and Wulf arrived but they died again against Matadore. Unfortunately I had to escape too because I lost my equipment and without my SNAC I'm useless. But, I'm very proud every Hessians who participated in this fight even they died or not.

[Image: raid.png]

For the Revolution!

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - gekerd - 01-23-2009

Today I, Hagen von Seelenburg and Ferdinand Gryneus set out to get rid of the Rheinland Military scum. But we faced a overwhelming force when we came in the New Berlin system. I got the proof of killing 3 cruisers
[Image: KillsRHA.jpg]
After this I got the fire of all remaining Military vessels focused on my ship, which was already damaged by the heavy cruiser fire, so i needed to abandon ship, but after this a couple fighters were killed as well By Ferdinand and Hagen. All with all a good day for Rheinland.

Gruz.
Heinz

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kambei - 01-26-2009

Message to: Red Hessians
Comm ID: Oberstleutenant Shimada
Subject: report from omegas.

What an bloody day again, those sairs forgot whre is their place in space. First I met one fool in omega 3. It was right next to freeport when that fool opened fire on me. He was shooting missiles like mad without aiming, one right CD was enough... Im sure he get valuable lesson today about combat.

Second encounter was much mmore interesting first it was 2 sairs aganst us 2 but more and more camed... and all died, It was nice competition with comrade from SCRA Zarevo Kaputski about who kill more of them. 2 of my trophys died with standard way but one died quiet funny. He was spaming nukes and he was stupid enough to do it even without shield, one right shot into mine and poof his titan was everywhere around me hehe.
Competition with Zarevo ended with draw... 3 sair trophys on his side, 3 on mine.

After that fight I was in real rage, I was realy like mad... huh weird fealing. I was bloodthirsty enough to chase another sair without regens, he was flying with unusual ship for them - order made nepthis. I must say I feal shame for my behavior, as I was in rage I wa sacting realy rude and without respect. When I saw his hull at the lowest posible value, I've killed him intencionaly with most disgracefull way how someone can lost his ship... with colision. Im not proud on it, my odin is property of RHA and this act was realy dangerous for my vessel.

Rest of day was ended by epic fight with sairs in gama. Our raid was succesful, we won. Since sairs had bad tactic from the begining a.k.a "everybody get Shimada" ith wasnt hard to dodge their guns long enough than was neccesary for aces from RHA to kill them.

Well daily result... I didnt died, my ship wasnt destroyed, 5 sairs died by my hand.

[Image: pruhtl9.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 01-26-2009

I want to put an small addendum to Shimada's report he filed yesterday. I was patrolling Omega-3 and he overtook me and flew to Freeport where the Corsair opened fire on him on the no-fire zone. I was just about to enter the fight when the Corsair was blown up already.

Another Corsair Augus|Plesrunas entered the scene and docked at the Freeport. But it seems Shimada got him in the Omega-5 later on.

Then the first Corsair Vest|GirtaMeshka must have had a spare ship in the Freeport because he came out and we had a bit of a standoff above the Freeport before he left.

[Image: freelancer2009012518541uh9.th.jpg]

We flew to Omega-5 where we finally engaged 3 Corsairs. Cpt. Lorenzo had the honor of being first to go since he kept running his mouth a bit too much. Other pilots had possibly fought with us before and knew that they had it coming and kept their mouths shut in hope of not drawing our attention to them.

[Image: freelancer2009012519100ev3.th.jpg]

SCRA pilot came and offered assistance which we politely turned down at first seeing that Herman Schnitt came to even up the odds. I ordered our pilots to save missiles since the threat the 3 Corsairs presented was not that great. But it did not help Corsairs to try and lauch their explosives to their own doom after Shimada CDed them to their faces. After Herman received an urgent message of unknown nature and had to disengage we had already reduced the Corsair force to consist Augis only. We had immensely hard time to kill off him since he was really jumping all over the place. It must have been something to do with Ion storm residuals. At this point SCRA pilot took part just trying to put an end to the charade. Also Wuerger took part.

But then suddenly Corsairs kept coming out, but my contribution to the fighting came to an abrupt end since I suffered a total failure in targeting systems and had to leave the battle leaving Shimada and others to fend of the Corsairs. It seems they were successful in that. Good job.