Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kambei - 03-06-2009

Message to: Red Hessians
Comm ID: Oberstleutenant Shimada Kambei
Subject: report from omegas.

It was right 4th potato I was eating during dinner in my odin (yes I was eating in ship again, dont tell that to boys from servicing crew hehe) when 5 sairs with shared callsign HAF camed to check our new paintings on Roneburg. Well since they found our small beloved rock quiet boring, they decided to kill me for that.

Result... 2 of them died. After endless missile masage when I was completly without guns, I've decided to left battlefield.

our forces: 1 (odin)
losses: 0

enemy forces: 5
losses: 2

signed Shimada Kambei.

[Image: pruh.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 03-07-2009

...Incoming Transmission...

To: The Army

Another great Victory! Yesterday Herman and Adolph Hessler defended Ronneburg from the HAF. The fight was in the Hammen Hole against six crazy cannibals. I managed to hit the first target, Isabel with the SNAC then another and go on... We successfully won the battle but we had to retreat because our ships heavily damaged.

[Image: screen1058-RHA.png]

...End of Transmission...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 03-10-2009

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Oberst Kaspar Meisnerr

I have just completed the inspection of our latest equipment onboard Northeim. After reviewing the technical specifications of the modified spacecraft our brilliant engineers have bestowed us with, I was invited to join with a few of our pilots in a hunt for a few of those incessant Bounty Hunters in Omega-15. I myself took the newly upgraded Komet (now a Thor Bomber) out for a spin, and together with pilots Streithorst and Romer our group managed to obliterate no less than four Bounty Hunter ships (a gunboat, a cruiser, a battleship and a bomber) without incurring any losses in ships or equipment.

I am pleased to inform you, gentlemen, that the improvements to our premiere fighters and bombers finally brought them up to specifications. You know what this means: that our reliance on Outcast weaponry is now a thing of the past, and we can move on towards greater deployment as our own industies have the capacity to take over the task of fulfilling our battlefield needs.

This dramatic improvement also brings forward a change in tactics: all our standard (shared) bombers equipped with the Inferno Cannon will have it dismounted and replaced with a Nova Torpedo Launcher or a Train Cruise Disruptor. In addition to that, the Series ZX Borderworlds Bomber "Falcata" is no longer going to be considered the standard bomber of the RHA. The RH-GM82 "Thor" has recieved significant engine and reactor upgrades, as well as a redesigned fuselage - it is now our first choice bomber. Pilots are encouraged to requisition a "Thor" as soon as possible.

In addition to that: As I informed you several months earlier, our gunboat project has finally come to a close. The prototypes were more than successful, and the first RH-GM110 "Heimdall" gunship was commissioned on schedule as planned. Since then Wolfsburg has worked around the clock to meet the demand for these heavy fire support vessels, and we have been awarded four of those from the newest batch. The Tiger, Ostwind and Leopard-II have already been outfitted and transferred to our command. Authorised personnel are to refer to our secure comms for the command codes.

New training protocols shall be introduced so that you can familiarise yourself with all the weaponry now at our disposal. The training fields around Northeim are ready to accomodate you at any time. Use it, the ability to fight in diverse environmental conditions will become invaluable as our war against the Corsairs progresses in our favour.

To all those that are concerned about the status of our relations with Liberty, as well as the explicit orders prohibiting fire against any Coalition vessels: Revolutionary High Command is preparing an official announcement. Expect it soon.

I myself will be completing the paperwork involved with all these new changes, however expect me in space and by your side soon and ready to fight our enemies with full strength. Rheinland will prevail!

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Classic - 03-12-2009

Hello.
I Outcast [RA]Classic. I ask permit on buying Red Hessian Cruiser ? For best fight with corsairs !
My IFF-Outcast Guard , my ID-Outcast Guard.
Thanks for attention.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - SimonBlack - 03-15-2009

-Incoming transmission-

Com ID: Red Hessians Major Matthias Schwarz
Callsign: Red Hessians Grey 1. "Sitting Bufallo".
Transmitted to: Vogtland base, Dresden system.

-Open transmission-

Guten tag Komradens. Today I have been observing Red Hessians assault wing in New Berlin. Der crew led by Major Ferdinand Gryneus run into a rough fight with der Militaren troops. A few times signal with der patrol was lost, but at the very last Gunther Hoerst reported victory. It was a sound one too, I overheard that a Military Cruisen was destroyed, is that true?

Meanwhile Miss Olsen was carrying out with the local business. An Outkast Kaptain contacted her from Freeport 2. We might have an Outcast ship docking on Vogtland soon to sort out transponder issues. Its estimately two weeks until the ship arrived from Bering, but we ought to prepare for the arrival.

Meanwhile Red Hessian Cruiser "The Ansible" returned to Vogtland after a long journey, to what Miss Olsen expects to be Omega 5 system. We have been expecting the ship. Der Cruiser spaced out a few captured Prisoners. Der Hauptmann seems to be a very well educated man from Stuttgart. Please provide him and his crew with whatever he might need during his stay.
[Image: screen36.BMP-1393179.jpg]

-End of transmission-

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Dieter.Lenz - 03-18-2009

Comm ID: Hauptmann Dieter Lenz

Today was quite succesful. I encountered traders, freelancers, even the Rheinwehr. Die Tiger managed to intimidate them all. Hier ist die events my Engineer Hertz found interesting.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After some unsuccessful pirating attempts beyond Bonn Station, two Rheinwehr bombers came to our location baying for blood.

Sven's Paper-thin Bomber
Scan of Frank Drebin's Flimsy Bomber

They thought we were an easy target in die Tiger - they were wrong. After a lengthy fight, both fell to die Tiger's powerful missiles.

[Image: SvenandFranksdeaths.jpg]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A freelance trader, callsign Marmite, came along in his percheron. He initially tried to run, but was willing to help us out once die Tiger caught him.

[Image: MarmiteDemand.jpg]

Unfortunately, a pack of Unioner rookies aimed their guns at him and blew him to bits. Very inconsiderate of them.

[Image: Marmitedeath.png]

A Daumann Trader soon fell into die Tiger's reach. Herr Lenz quickly extorted 1.500.000 credits from die Ship - more RFP patrols were heading to our position.

[Image: Arturpiracy.jpg]

[Image: Artur1500000.jpg]

Regards,
Dieter Lenz

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 03-25-2009

Comm ID: Hauptmann Johannes Farb

Boy that vacation did good to my nerves! I highly recommend Joe's Joint on the Bananao beach to those going there some R&R.

I was delighted to hear that new gunboats have finally arrived. I've been taking them for a spin one by one. They serve our cause well in collecting funds.

As I was patrolling the systems I was privately approached by a RepEx pilot. He wanted my help. That was highly unusual for me and for him too. I said to him that he must be desperate, between a rock and hard place. In short in a position I do love seeing those Kanzler's lackeys. His business was asking me to remove one specific Libertonian trader. He was profiting from the war big time and probably spying for the Libertonians. Well, I'm always ready to shake some traders, so I said that if I run into the said guy I'd take care of him.

Our new GBs will lead us in to the battle against Liberty and they will not fail us. High command, maybe we should position one of them closer to the front?

- Hauptmann Johannes Farb

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 03-26-2009

Today I took Leopard II to get the feeling of the ship for a patrol. I collected funds from targets of opportunity. Even caught a Daumann Heavy Train named TheodorV, but just when he had capitulated and was transferring the funds a sudden ion storm hit us. Asch! I could not believe Meine Gluck!

After the storm cleared I repositioned the Leopard II to Kaiserslautern in New Berlin.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 03-30-2009

Transiting my bomber Red Autumn from Omega-3 to Vogtland did not go as planned. Near Solaris Station I hailed a Freelancer in Eagle so that I could have serious discussion about the diamonds he had in his hold. But that was not to be.

He opened fire without a word trying to reduce me scrap before I could warm up my supernova. He failed. A SNAC to rip his shields and couple mines taught him some manner I hope to answer first before trying to take on Hessians.

[Image: freelancer2009032823031.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2009032823032.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2009032823050.th.jpg]

I've seen a growing number of miners and interlopers poaching the fields of Dresden. And the traffic in Dresden has been on the rise lately. Men, step up your efforts to intercept and deal with these individuals. I've let the Miners who have been flying hold empty go out of respect to our roots, but if they, or anyone else, has been caught with Diamonds the tax has been steep.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Dieter.Lenz - 04-04-2009

Comm ID: Hauptmann Dieter Lenz

Zwei Rheinwehr Bombers were eliminated in New Berlin today. In der Leopard II, mein Engineer Hertz und ich were at die Bonn -> Stuttgart Jump Gate. Die Pilots were Franz Hindenburg und Norbert Weiss. The Rheinwehr were interested in "shoving plasma up my exhaust", or so it seems. Unfortunately for them, my tachyon bolts superheated their ships, resulting in two pretty explosions.

[Image: RM-kills.png]

[Image: RM-encounter.png]

Regards,
Dieter Lenz