Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Contaan - 09-04-2009

--Recieving Transmission--
--Message recieved--
--Opening--

Sender: Oberst Klaus Dwyn

Guten tag meine herren. It is an honor to accept this responsibility and I will do everything in my power to keep ze Hessian Tears running. Danke fur your efforts Herr Segur and it is my hope that we vill continue to thrive and grow during these tough times. Meine fellow Hessians, I can only ask fur your dedication to zis cause. With that, we will overcome.

--End Transmission--

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Jongleur - 09-04-2009

:: INCOMING TRANSMISSION ::

> Comm ID: Kristoff Baier
> Callsign(s):
[RHA]Kristoff.Baier -- RHGM40 "Odin" Red Hessian VHF
[RHA]Korbach -- RH-GM82 "Thor" Red Hessian Bomber
> Message:

Just a quick update.. ship registrations and types have been updated as mentioned in message header to avoid any confusion.

K. Baier

:: TRANSMISSION ENDS ::

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Weedalot - 09-05-2009

~~ Incoming Transmission ~~
~ ~~~ Signal Too Weak ~~ ~
~~ ~ Amplifying ~ ~~

[Image: laczinczka.jpg]

Comm ID: Leutnant Elsa Ingenburg

[color=#99FF99]Transmission Reads:

Guten tag.

Me Und Oberst Klaus Dwyn were pirating along ze lane between Mainz Storage Facility und Sigma-13 gate, After couple of minutes we managed to disrupt ze lane und awaited our "Customers" An Advanced train of ze Daumann Heavy Construction carrying a full load of Quantum Multiplexors was dropped out of ze lane.

Herr Klaus hailed ze vessel ordering it to halt und surrender its cargo... But ze Foolish captain refused und suffered heavy hull damage.. From ze looks he had to evacuate ze vessel und we got all ze pods with ze cargo floating around us. Ich contacted a Zoner by the Name of Thomas.. a Captain of Ze.Horrible.Gold to assist us with ze transportation of ze cargo.. He was on ze way to supply on of our basses with supplies so he asked fur some time to arrive to our location.

While waiting to herr Thomas out of ze lane appeared two Wilde crafts.. One waz a Gunboat Designated "SCORPION" und a Rheinland Bomber.. Once they warped out of ze lane they opened fire on us.

As good as they may be they are no better than the Red Hessian Army.

[Uploading Visual Data]

[Image: 48e9c5875dc9c034aa1e674cd39c3f73edbd7edd.jpg] - [Image: 54fce970cc7a78eddd074c43559c5e945a1f35cd.jpg]

[Visual Data Uploaded]

Ze Wilde bomber managed to take our Herr Dwyn before ich hit ze Super Nova Shoot on his hull.

Moments After Ze Horrible Hold arrived Und captain Thomas Tractored ze contents of ze pods with the Multiplexors.

~ ~~~ Signal Lost ~~ ~

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Irra - 09-05-2009

--Recieving Transmission--
--Message recieved--
--Opening--

Sender: Alfred Wagner

Guten tag meine herren. today i got call for backup ... our forces attacked corsair in Omega 5 ... i managed to find 2 more units on the way there ... when i got there fight was in full swing ... and we stood out for a minute or two ... we didn't too much our ships on once place ... but then we lost 2 gunboats and one of our bombers was badly damaged ... and corsair got backup ... rest of our forces retreated and i managed to stay near our station there ... i thought they will leave me alone ... but no ... one of them died by their own mine ... one got killed by my mine ... some of them left area and one left and he died too *smile* ... i was amazed ... well i saved about 2mil with not destroying my Sabre. I don't have all pictures but ... one of our pilots came at the end ... and others know what happened on beginning.

[Image: screen1-2.jpg]

[Image: screen2-2.jpg]

--End Transmission--

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Stoat - 09-10-2009

Message to: RHA Command
Comm ID: Oberleutnant Florian Waap

Once again the Wurdiz has shown her prowess in battle. I set out today, planning on collecting some donations for the cause, when I ran into one Daniel Boehmer of the Bundschue. New Berlin was quiet, apart from the usual police traffic, so we split up to see if pickings would be any better. Within a short time I had received a transmission from Herr Boehmer, requesting assistance near New Berlin.

Upon arrival he was battling a single Federal Police pilot, so I assisted with a few well placed Cerberus volleys. The policeman was soon joined by another, and a Military pilot as well, all in Wraiths.

[Image: th_1.jpg] . [Image: th_2.jpg] . [Image: th_3.jpg]

I continued my supressing fire, allowing Herr Boehmer to deliver the killing strokes. The first RFP pilot soon fell to Herr Boehmers guns. Unfortunately an ion storm interrupted our inevitable victory, and by the time systems had returned the remaining RFP and RM pilots had run to the protection of the planetary defence grid.

Herr Boehmer had business on Kreutzberg, so I moved to Dresden as there were a few unknown contacts there. As I approached Vogtland, a Heavy Tanker undocked, and a collision was only narrowly avoided. A quick scan showed the trade ship to be loaded with Blood Diamonds, so I challenged the pilot immediately. A full transcript follows.

[Image: th_one.jpg]

So, Mr.Who has payed for a permanent contract to haul Blood Diamonds, and should not be interrupted when he is doing so. Unless the outstanding 5 million agreed in the contract is not forthcoming, of course. I shall advise as soon as full payment has been received. If it is not, the contract shall revert to a short-term one, covering Mr.Who for a period of 8 weeks from this date.

Florian out.

Message ends

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 09-11-2009

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Hauptmann Johannes Farb

Let me begin by congratulating Herr Waap for securing one more hauler of the blood diamonds. Ich just hope the captain learns to keep his voice down when speaking to the system or he'll find himself in trouble with the RM. Ich would hate to lose him to idiocy on his part.

At 22:15 I undocked from Kaiserslautern to return to Vogtland, but immediately was hailed by Tears pilot Hans Becker in Hamburg. He was assisting SCRA in a jailbreak at Vierlande. I set course there and before I managed to get there I heard already 2 military pilots had gone down. SCRA forces were lead by Cruiser Lithuania.

I joined battle and soon the military pilot started to take losses. 2 more RHA pilots, Anton Tassilo and Jessamine Blume arrived at the scene and I ordered them to form a secure perimeter so that our operation could go on unhindered.

Anton got orders from Vogtland to pickup an item of interest in Bering and went to fulfill his mission. Jessamine was still performing guard duty. Suddenly my weapons systems malfunctioned and I ordered Frau Blume to take my place at the front line. All I could do was to record some of the battle for the archives before I had to leave the area.

Luis Gellantra of the SCRA delivered his report of the action and can be found in this attachment

Good to hear that Hans is all right as well as our captured comrades that the operation liberated from the dungeons of the infamous Vierlande.

- Hauptmann Johannes Farb

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Jongleur - 09-12-2009

> Comm ID: Kristoff Baier, Rekrut
> Callsign(s):
- [RHA]Kristoff.Baier
- [RHA]Korbach

Guten tag, gents..

A bit of a quiet night. As my crew and I just finished doing work for Vogtland a transmission from the repair ship [RHA]RS-Schlosser told of a filthy 'sair snooping around Offenbach in O54. I started a course to intercept the intruder and was fortunate enough to meet up with him just outside Vogtland. While my guncam was no operational for the beginning of the conversation with our "friend", I was able to get a couple of shots.

[Image: screen002thumb-1.jpg] [Image: screen001thumb-1.jpg]

An inspection of the cargo retrieved from the wreckage revealed no secured or sensitive materials stolen from Offenbach Outpost; it would seem it was a situation of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 09-12-2009

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Major Gunther Hoerst, RHA SOA

I'll be brief. It is thoroughly distressing how by our disregard of the Corsair threat during our righteous pursuit of justice against the Outcasts and the war against the Wilde, we have let the situation on that front become so bad. As we saw today, they can even spare to send whole battleships after our fighter patrols! It is without a shadow of a doubt that the increase in trade moving through the Omega-47 system towards Crete or other Omicron systems is drawing in more of their terrible hordes into our space, and it is wholly unacceptable.

This is why starting now we will begin our campaign to halt trade in Omega-47 for good. Herr Meisnerr approved the reassignment of our capital ship fleet to Casablanca base in order to safeguard the area. All guerilla forces are advised to move to base from Casablanca and Viernheim in order to be able to attack shipping in the area swiftly and effectively.

Your orders are as follows: All transports that are not heading to or from one of our bases are to drop a portion of their profits (or failing that, their cargo holds) for our cause. As we carry out the border lock down, our forces will also terminate any Corsair vessels with extreme prejudice. Be careful, as Corsair battleships are known to roam the area.

I will assist you personally on this mission as much as I can. We cannot let this go on uncontained any longer.

Regards,
Hoerst

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Varyag - 09-14-2009

To: RHA
ID: Major Markus Hiessner

I have Informed Ackart of the situation and he is relocating the Panther as ordered.

If is so neeeded, I will have Heaton move the Bluker there as well for support.

The Varyag will be moving to 54 for maintence and general overhaul for the next few days.

Commander, RH Cruiser Varyag

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Jongleur - 09-14-2009

Comm ID: Kristoff Baier, rekrut
Recipient(s): RHA

Orders to relocate ships to Casablanca in Omega 47 have been received and will be completed in short order. Halting the supply to the Corsairs and their allies has become my crew's primary objective. They shall pay for their actions of late.

K. Baier