Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Pacific - 02-08-2010

----------Inciming Transmision----------
---------- Comm ID Petko.Dimitrov--------
----------Location- Unknown cant track--------------

Greetings RHA Leader today was an interesting day I startet my patrol at the dresden system when i encauner a Daummmam Miner in the panic the miner calld a freelances and as soon as he opend fire whit hius guns i emidietly engaged him he run to the Sus Guard system I fallow him there and i see a RM patrol Shooting at some Hessians is that so i opend fire whit my guns on the RM dogs but the Other hessians stayd in the fight for few more minutes and witraw well that leves me all alone whit 5 RM. The thing i did is to evede not engage and hold them untill RHA Backup arives and i stay alone whit the plesant company of the Rm for 6-8 mins before back up arive i am very supriced thet the Rm did even manege to take my hull when i was alone Bad shoters. Well backup arived ad we startet the Fight a BH came to aid us but the RM take him out before i know it. In MId Battle i Had to disengage to atant to a very very private matter (// Had to go Diner:( hope not Mad)

Unfortenently no data was taken so i reply for the Other RHA that took place in the Battle to post some info.

--------------- End Transmision--------

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - CaltuRe - 02-08-2010

....Incoming transmission....

Tag comrades... Don't know how you will react to this information but well...
Our friends from Rot Front made a quick recon flight to Gamma and took me with them. Well, Corsairs were outnumbered and it finished badly. We didn't find anything new for us and the wing got an order to return Omega 11.
Well, I had no chance to escape, Sairs cought me near Freeport 5 and I had just a few min before my ship will be destroyed.... but..... they gave me a chance to escape.
[Image: 11928dfb.jpg]
Valeria Benitez, one of canniballs offered it to me.
Don't know which way I thought. Maybe I scared, maybe no. But I knew, that alive I can provide more help to the Revolution than dead. So, I accepted her offer.
http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg424/P...Frayer/talk.jpg

Well, I flown to Dresden and asked technics to refuel and resupply my ship. From the patrosl in New Berlin I got an info about some Rheinland Naval Capitals in New Berlin. The wing under my command included 2 more bombers.
[Image: ac3d056f.jpg]

But New Berlin looked like empty. We found just a Bowex mining ship, which carry stolen Daimonds.
He didn't donate anything for the Revolution solders and tried to escape, as well as tried to call kazler dogs to help him... and payed for it.
[Image: bowextransport.jpg]
[Image: bowextransportdeath.jpg]

Here is the good news ended.

For the Revolution!
Becker out.

.....End of transmission....

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 02-09-2010

[Image: farb.jpg]

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Oberst Johannes Farb

Attention on deck!

I am proud to announce that the new signatures for the Red Hessian Army ranks are provided by our leader Brigadengeneral Kaspar Meisnerr. You can't get yours from here. See to it men that you change the old ones away as soon as possible. The new ranks and your place in the organization can be checked here.

You are dismissed. Return to your duties.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Roter Frontkämpferbund - 02-09-2010

Message to: RHA Command
Message from: Rot Front Enteignung Departement

[Image: ent200.png]

During the routine expropriation raids in Frankfurt one of our groups today had an interesting encounter. It appears that even among the RFP there are a lot of people who simpathise to our cause. This is not the first time RFP officer was more or less willing to cooperate - previous reports indicate even giving prisoners - our and our allies' pilots - back to us.

Log of this encounter attached. However, it is not full because of RM officer arriving on the scene and an attack from him which damaged the ship resulting in the partial damaging of the stored data.

In the light of such situations we are starting to add Politkommissaren to our main expropriation vessels, i.e transports, one per ship. They will take part in dealing with law enforcers who have doubts in the political situation in Vaterland.

Attachment#1: [Image: frankfurt902c.th.jpg]
**************MESSAGE ENDS***************

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Roter Frontkämpferbund - 02-10-2010

Message to: RHA Command
Message from: Rot Front Propaganda Departement

[Image: 5200.png]

A full-scale opening up of the Wahrheit radio in New Berlin had been sucesseful. The satellite replayed its message at least 3 times, filling all the system with our truth and especially concentrating on the capital planet. It took some time for the fascist oppressors to locate it and destroy even despite the deployment quite close to NB planet. Attached log show the failed attempt to salvage the transmitter. However, due to some unexpected technical difficulties the full log is unavaliable to us. This problem has already been solved for the next satellites to come.

Our men are already working on the new speeches and recording the new songs with the Red Hessian Choir.

Also, we are planning the set of interviews to be recorded for the transmissions. Anyone willing to sumbit his views, ideas or interesting stories to our departament is welcome to participate.

Attachment#1: [Image: transmit.th.jpg]
**************MESSAGE ENDS***************

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - TheOrangeButterfly - 02-10-2010

ENCRYPTING MESSAGE..... Successful
ID SIGNATURE.... Leutnant Johannes Claus
Encryption Level... MAXIMUM CAPACITY
Message Level.. Non-Emergency
To:Red Hessian High Command

"Guten Tag. Today I ran into a rogue named Mike Ringo in the Omega-11 system. A strange sight given that he was flying a Barghest bomber, a ship we never see come out this far. I had a short talk with him, about thirty minutes on what exactly was his purpose. He said to "Either 'frag me or let me go." Obviously a Hessiand we do not 'Frag' rogues, whatever that means. He said he wanted directions to Omicron Alpha, havig never been up that high I gave him direction to Freeport 9 and said he could find his way from there. He said he was running away from "Crazy stuff in Liberty" but wouldn't elaborate. I think I have made a new personal Rogue ally for us, he said to contact him if I am ever in Liberty. Which I shall when I am smuggling on my Transport, the Habern. "

- Leutnant Johannes Claus

End Message Body
Signal trace...Somewhere in the Omegas.
Transmission source..offline.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kingalex535 - 02-11-2010

Com ID: MikeStah

[Image: screen24.th.png]

To: Red Hessian Army

Transmission begins:

Shame has brought me here today. I was on patrol in Omega-11 when I met a DHC-trainer. He escaped me for not having any CD. Another DHC person named DHC-Patrol-Alpha was also in that system, and to my EXTREME shame, he destroyed my ship but I managed to survive in a mini pod and went back to the nearest base. Only because my Nanobots and shield regenerators dissapeared that I lost. Shame has covered me but lucky I had enough money to get a new ship. Shame comes with me and my report. Forever it shall stain my sole in the Revolution.

Transmission ends.....

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - TheOrangeButterfly - 02-11-2010

Message Level.. Blood Diamond Run Verification

"3550 Blood Diamonds more to our Rogue freunds at Padua base. It vas a rather uneventful trip, und tragic as one of our ozer Hessian freunds vas destroyed by a Rheinland Battleship before he could even get to zeh independent worlds. Guncam footage of Blood diamond haul below. "

[Image: screen36.th.png]

[Image: screen36.th.png]

End Message Body

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - TheOrangeButterfly - 02-11-2010

Message Level.. Non-Emergency

"An LSF Mercenary Id Raven's Talon vas carrying several of our Comrade LWB piloten, und Major told him to drop zem. He refused to drop zem so ve had to take zem by force, I destroyed his vessel easily as he vas a terrible pilot. We had to fight a bit too close to zeh Altenburg, however und my ship suffered minor damage from zeh Battleship. It was certainly an adrenaline filled day."

[Image: screen35d.th.png]

End Message Body

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - socioclast - 02-11-2010

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Major Ernst Neurath

Another day that made ze Volkrevolution going forward, my comrades! My patrol started in Omega-11. Suspicious miner Lokani was detected near grid E6 in ze Von Rohe belt. Unable to stop him to from running toward ze hellhole called Solarius, I have his response documented so other comrades know what to expect. Hunt him down!

[Image: report1f.th.jpg]

Another miner named Don_Corleone_Transports found in Omega-7 soon after wasnt so lucky. He tried to sway me with 'unsufficient funds' talk but Volkrevolution has a tendency to recognize its enemies and he wasnt allowed to go easily. After donating 1.5mil, I promised him that I will return again. After a few hours, we arranged another, generous donation of 9mil credits, as it fits our glorious cause!

[Image: report2y.th.jpg]

Further investigation in ze Omega-7 brought another donator to our cause - Kruger miner Omega.
He was ignorant of corrupted politics of ze Kanzler und ze corporate lackeys and was offered to donate a small donation to our cause, although more should be expected in ongoing interceptions.

[Image: report3conv.th.jpg]

On my return to Freital an civilian named Lynch. in a 'Falcon' - CTE-3000 Civilian Heavy Fighter showed on my scanner. He started to provoke our cause in most unpleasant way. Closer scanning showed he was on some kind of vigilante mission to rid Omegas of 'pirates'. He followed me to Omega-11 but his futile attack was repelled with ease. Major Hessler joined me near Freital and he was put out of his misery.

[Image: report4x.th.jpg]

Furthermore, two runs of blood diamonds were shipped to Padua base after this. Herr Hessler on Raeuber and herr Claus on Habern joined me on the second run but only Claus and my pirate train Solidaritat managed to get to Padua. Herr Hessler was badly damaged near Altona station and had to return to Freital.

All donations and profits from today were redirected to Rote Hessen Army funds, totaling over 60 million credits!

For Hessians! For Volkrevolution!