Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - LancerZero - 11-04-2007

Message to: RHA command
Comm ID: Conrad Egon

Wonderful news! The Ghost engineers at Casablanca have said there is yet hope for my Marauder. So she's in drydock...err, hangar...to add more lateral thrusters and to enlarge the central CD launcher to accommodate a torpedo. They also offered to add more armor; how could I say no? The only bad thing is that for about the next week, I won't be able to fly my fighter. They have to practically take it apart. Instead, I'll be in my commerce raider, collecting money for the minirazor I intend to mount on my Marauder and for the bomber I would like to purchase when it becomes available.

-Leutnant Egon

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Nightblade - 11-05-2007

Comm ID: Tanis Moritz
Message to: Martin Moritz

Dear brother,

I thank you for your swift actions to bring these criminals to justice, you show me respect and honor after my foolhardiness. What shall be the price of these fools crimes? And if such a case were to arise, am I able to collect such said tribute to our case, if indeed you are not present brother?

Let us go crush these infidals together! Long live the Hessians, long live the memory of our sister!

- Tanis out -

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - 13CentKiller - 11-05-2007

Comm ID: Black||Dragon
Message To: All Ghost and RHA Members
Re: Diplomatic status with 'RO' and 'Chosen'

These pilots have been a problem for me too in my recent travels through the Omega systems and in recent days, Tau. My services are available to you whenever im out of bed. I rather do lawful jobs...But where a Mercenary sees credits, its hard to send him else where. Rates will be discussed on the scene or after battle, if you ever require my assistance in future.

Regards
Blackie

Message Terminated

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - LancerZero - 11-06-2007

Message to: RHA Command
Comm ID: Conrad Egon, Leutnant

I have made a discovery today: freighters are not good for dogfighting. My commerce raider was severely damaged not once, but twice as I made my way to Casablanca and back. I also wasted a good deal of money on Purple Goddess weapons...only to realize they deal good damage, but at the cost of absurdly large amounts of energy. I now mount a fully Hessian laser loadout instead, and plan to journey to Liberty soon to acquire a pair of advanced debilitator turrets from Detroit Munitions.

Also, I've found that I can make a good bit of money by hauling engine parts and light arms from Vogtland to Freital, which is exactly what I intend to do. Then I will be able to afford an armor upgrade, and a proper Hessian ID.

Also, I spoke to the engineers at Casablanca about my raider, and they think there are some things they could do to her as well. I'm told they can mount more maneuvering thrusters, but they'll have to re-route much of that power from the shields; and a cruise disruptor mount just for the sake of it. A decent tradeoff, in my opinion. Soon I will return my ship to Casablanca for a refit; it shouldn't take nearly as long as my Marauder.

Speaking of which, I had the privilege of taking one of our new Odin-class VHFs for a test flight today. A wonderful ship, easily the equal of the RM's Wrath. I have ordered one, but the production lines are already clogged with requisition orders...even when others have received their Odin, I shall have to wait, and fly my Marauder in the meantime. Once it's done, of course.

-Egon

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - LancerZero - 11-07-2007

Message to: RHA Command
Comm ID: Conrad Egon, Leutnant

I've just made 250k with a single load of, eh, acquired Daumann diamonds. Three Humpbacks were courteous enough to "lend" me their cargoes. And this rate will increase manyfold when our new transport-class ships are completed soon...I look forward to getting my hands on a larger ship for this task.

Also, yesterday I went and picked up my wife and children from Freistadt. It isn't that I don't trust the IMG people there; it's that I don't trust the Corsair raiders or Rheinland military that both operate nearby. I feel sure they will be much safer on Stralsburg. Besides, we have many pilots, but not many administrative assistants; my wife is already hard at work coordinating the distribution of goods between our bases and ships.

Meanwhile, my children were awed by Vogtland when we stopped by on our way to Omega-54...they'd never been in a hollowed-out asteroid before, and made me promise to bring them back in a week so they could play there.

I would deny them this, but is their freedom not what we are fighting for in the first place? So that they can play and be children without fearing for their lives? So I will bring them, so they can sit in the cockpit of one of the prototype Odins and pretend to be fighter pilots, and run around in the empty hold of my commerce raider counting the imaginary Corsairs they've captured, and sliding down the slope of the make-believe diamond mound they've created.

Though I would be proud to see them fly fighters of their own someday, I truly hope we are victorious before then. Nonetheless, we will, as always, do what we must.

-Luetnant Egon

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alance - 11-07-2007

> ==================================================================
> Append CommSys Message Log
>
> PubChanID: 34ae88.3410c8b4.762d11
> MessageTo: RHA_All_Personnel
> SentFrom: Fleet_Kapitan_Moritz
>
> Subject: Current Activities
>
> Gentlemen,
>
> Just an update on current activities within and around the RHA.
>
> RHA & Ghosts Merger
> Things are moving slowly but surely on this front. The Ghosts have been rebased for easier access to the
> Omegas and our Corsair enemies there. New ship acquisitions and pilot recruitment is going well for both
> the RHA and Ghosts. Many RHA pilots are being assigned split duties between raiding shipping in Dresden
> and working against our enemies in the Omegas.
>
> Weapon Systems Testing
> The new Asgard series of fighters/bomber are looking good. I've had the opportunity to fly all but the
> Loki so far and am happy with their performance. The Odin is much like the Sabre in its flight characteristics,
> and the Thor bomber is going to be a superb addition to our arsenal.
>
> I've also had the opportunity to test pilot a new gunboat made by the Mollys over in Newcastle. This
> ship is far from pretty but appears to be top notch in combat ability. When these are in full production the
> RHA will no doubt acquire as many as we can man and properly support.
>
> Armory Ship
> A new armory ship has been commissioned and is docked at Vogtland. If you need specialty equipment
> ask any command officer (Major+) if they can access the armory for you. Also, any class 8-9-10 weapons
> you find, and any valuable or rare items you'd like to donate to the cause can be traded to the armory
> ship. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
>
> The armory ship will also serve as a vault for payroll. Anyone needing cash, or wanting to donate cash,
> please see a command officer for help with a transfer.
>
> Keep the reports coming, fly safe.
>
> - Fleet Kapitan Moritz
> - Executive Officer, RHA
>
> MessageEnd
>

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alance - 11-07-2007

> Append CommSys Message Log
>
> PubChanID: 34ae88.3410c8b4.762d11
> MessageTo: RHA_All_Personnel
> SentFrom: Fleet_Kapitan_Moritz
>
> Subject: Slave Trade through Vogtland
>
> Reducing the Slave Trade
>
> Many of our Red Hessian brothers deal in the slave and prisoner trade, which is unfortunate for our cause,
> but somewhat understandable because of the need to fund our resistance in creative ways. The RHA is no
> different in that need, but we're going to start restricting the slave trade to some extent so as to ensure
> we're not painted as common slaver thugs by our enemies whose crimes are perhaps less obvious
> but indeed far broader than the slave trade.
>
> As of this notice, all trade ships docking at Vogtland are to be scanned for slave/prisoner cargo. If these
> are found the trade ships must pay a fine or be impounded. The fine is $200 per head. If the trader
> refuses to pay this fine, or turns to flee the vicinity, you are authorized to use deadly force against him.

>
> Fly safe.
>
> - Fleet Kapitan Moritz
> - Executive Officer, RHA
>
> MessageEnd
>

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - vpdm - 11-08-2007

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

Message to: RHA command
Comm ID: Erich Roth

Subject: Intrusion of RepEx Security into Omega-54

Today a RepEx Cruiser was destroyed in Omega-54 which was shooting Hessian Guard fighterss.

While cruising through Sigma-13 on my long rage scanners i noticed a RepEx Security vessel callsign RepEx-Sec|Helios in Omega-54.
[RHA]Heinrich.Keller was already present in Omega-54 and i offered my assistance becoming aware something bad is going on there.
He informed me of the thread and i immediately diverted course to Omega-54.
When i arrived a Rheinland Cruiser appered on my scanner and a servere damged but brave fightig [RHA] fighter piloted by Heinrich Keller.
I engaged and took the RepEx cruiser by surprise, brought down his shields quickly and did a lot of damage with my first shots.
Heinrich Keller kept up the fire upon the cruiser, distrcting him which allowed me to bring down the cruiser's hull very quickly without taking any damage.
After some more shots of my turrents Heinrich Keller took the final shot destroying the RepEx cruiser.

In the cruiser's debris i found a lot of Hessian Guard pilots which were immediately rescued and brought to Vogtland for medical care.
Also a lot of Hessian fighter weaponry could be tractored and delivers to Vogtland.

-Erich Roth

***END OF TRANSMISSION***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - LancerZero - 11-08-2007

Message to: Erich Roth

I was out raiding at the time...would that I had been there to aid you. But the enemy fell, and that is what matters. Excellent work, both of you. Soon we shall have bombers, so that next time they intrude we'll be able to beat them back that much easier. Just a little while longer...

I explored up into Sigma-13 and Frankfurt today. Found several potentially handy jump holes, and upgraded my armament to GMG photon cannons which proved devastatingly effective against Daumann Trains and Kruger Humpbacks. I wound up returning three full loads of goods; super alloy, silver, and most of all...diamonds.

-Leutnant Egon

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - LancerZero - 11-10-2007

Message to: Fleet Kapitan Moritz

Good news, Kapitan! I had just logged on to the comm channels when I received a message from a Slaver's Union shipper; our guns were ready for delivery. I immediately launched my freighter to take custody of the weapons; adv. debilitators and turrets, as promised. I will be happy to transfer them to our armory at your earliest convenience.

As a gift, I gave the SU pilot the 108 Daumann diamonds that were in my hold; those fellows have saved us a lot of trouble.

-Leutnant Egon