Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Khelric - 11-04-2010

[Image: SiegfriedKlein.png]

Neural Net ID: Siegfried Klein.

[color=#FF9900]
Finally! Some action! I got to test the Odin out today with a few of the boys. She handles very nicely and packs quite a punch. I see why the military considered the RHA such a threat.
After a few rounds of combat sims with some of my fellow airmen, Herr Dresner and I caught wind of some action in New Berlin. Turned out to be a lone Hegemon. He was definitely a miner. I could tell by the way his words incoherently fell out of his mouth and he was unable to comply with the most basic of instructions. After generously giving us a donation of one million credits each toward our cause, he refused to proclaim a very benign message we'd asked him to repeat. Unable to do this, I gave his ship a little love tap from my mini razor and intended to let him flee with his tail between his pitiful legs. However, it would seem a group of our own men (NPCs) were a little less careless, or perhaps overzealous and he was vaporized. Though I'm sad Herr Dresner nor myself could have done it ourselves, I won't be crying myself to sleep tonight.
It was exhilirating though to fly through once friendly space as an enemy, as a pilot who will make a difference. I've become more than just some mercenary, I've become a force to be reckoned with and not just on my own, but with equally strong men and women behind me. Perhaps the winds of change really will blow through this stagnant house after all.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Landers - 11-04-2010

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[Comm ID: Friedrich Riedel]
***Incoming Data***
***Data received***
***Opening Data***
*** Error: Data Corrupted ***

[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - aerelm - 11-05-2010

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Flieger Friedrich Dresner]

Ich took off from Freital to check on ze Miners in o7, but seems ich got something more interezting. Not even half-vay to ze Mining Site, ich noticed tvo Lost Korzair scums sitting und having a chat. Vell, sitting und having a casual chat like zat in -Our- home? Zat definitely vould not do. So, ich showed zem a little firevorks to scare zem avay und seems it vorked. One (1) Dead Korzair Gunboat, plus a Pirate Transport und a Titan running und screaming like scared little girls vas ze fight's end rezults.

Access Attachments:
[] [] [] [] []
Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

[Transmission Terminated]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - viragons - 11-05-2010

[Image: jtrqs2.jpg]

***Incoming Transmission****

ID/ Klauss Thorn
Source/ Vogtland base Dresden system
Target - RHA HQ

Report 01/10

After a short ship preparation and review of weapons, equipment and navigational aids on my old Odin, the time was that little stretch of old bones.
The planned route patrols was Dresden, New Berlin, Stuttgart, Omega 11, Dresden
mostly quiet patrol, on several occasions with a small attack of the RM and the police, but nothing worthy of attention.
Odin is a nice follow the given command, and I must admit that I once again enjoyed the ease of cruising patrol.
After his return to Dresden short-range radar has presented a number of reflections friendly ships.
a few brief words with pilots [RHA] Siegfried.Klein [RHA] Aldo.Jhurgmann and [RHA] Schwarcengel
before they started operating with his patrol, a few are kindly and coached with me.
satisfied with the effect, I turned to a course Vogtland Base

<div align="right]****Transmission Terminated****

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Pacific - 11-05-2010

----------Incoming Transmission----------
---------- Comm ID: Gefreiter Dimitar Rachkov--------
------------Source: Freinstad Base ------------------
----------Location- Unknown cant track-------------

[Image: 1258361h.png]

Greetings brothers I know its been a wile sence you last heard of me but was a little busy *Stealing ships* So I decided to Review my Odin *at last* Witch mr Petko Dimitov left. It was shiny clean and nice *I dont like that* lets just say I made some modifications to it. Well I cn tell you abut my recent activity *Not All laughs* I went to Gamma time to time with the SCRA with fellow Hessians * I rape'd some Corsair females hell ya oui back to report* So yes I went there they try'd to kill me. Silly Sairs their brains so large like a Kruger Miner. So I went to gamme with Friends and shot couple of em down. and he is one Guncam. The other I sold *Laghs hard*

Guncam shot 01

Dimitrar.Rachov out Out

--------------- End Transmission-----------

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 11-06-2010

Message to: Red Hessians
Comm ID: Major Gunther Hoerst, RHA Spezialoperationabteilung

This is a note to all pilots serving under the cause of the Volkrevolution:

Since yesterday, 10pm Rheinland Standard Time there is an outstanding warrant set out by the SOA for a pilot under the name of Sophie Schwab, her ship's callsign being "Sophie.Schwab". All forces are hereby under orders to be on a lookout for this pilot and her ship, and bring her in to Freital on encounter, alive. Her life is vital to the war effort of the Red Hessian movement.

It is absolutely imperative that this pilot is captured and delivered to Freital quickly. A reward has been set out for the successful capture and deliverance of her in the amount of 25 million credits. Good luck, brothers.

Regards,
Hoerst

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Landers - 11-06-2010

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
ID:
Flieger Friedrich Riedel
Source: Vogtland base
Target: RHA Command
Subject: Corsairs in Omega 3 and a fully set up Thor bomber // Report Number 8# //

Guten Tag, kameraden!

Today it's a black-letter day for the Corsairs. They lost 2 fighters and 1 bomber in Omega 3 system. I was outnumbered. I warned them to leave this system, but they attacked me. I must say, that our weapons, the "Natterturn Zwei"-s are very effective weapons. However, it's not easy to aim with it, but in good hands, it's a deadly weapon.

I went back to Omega-54, to receive my new bomber. It's fully set up with EMP cannons, and an Antimatter-Cannon, called "Snac". "SuperNova Antimatter-Cannon". I have filled in all the papers, so my bomber is ready for duty.

[INCOMING FILES]
***Downloading***

========== 100% - Download Completed
***Would you like to open the files? [Yes/No]***
Omega 3: Engage, One down, Enemy reinforcement, Second confirmed kill, The last one (3rd confirmed kill)
Bomber: Weapons, ID, IFF

At the moment, that's all I have to report.

Für the Revolution, kameraden!

Signed
Friedrich Riedel, Flieger

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Landers - 11-09-2010

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
ID:
Flieger Friedrich Riedel
Source: Vogtland base
Target: RHA Command
Subject: Fight againts RFP with the Volksfront

Guten Tag, kameraden!

I was eating my delicious strudel in Vogtland, when we received an emergency call from the Volksfront. Daniel Boehmer was in danger. Five polizei vessels tried to arrest him, so we went to provide support. We met with him near Mainz, Frankfurt system.

I have two confirmed win in that fight. They will learn to respect the Volksfront and the Red Hessian Army.

[INCOMING FILES]
***Downloading***

========== 100% - Download Completed
***Would you like to open the files? [Yes/No]***
File 1
File 2

Für das Volksrevolution, kameraden!

Signed
Friedrich Riedel, Flieger

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - viragons - 11-11-2010

[Image: jtrqs2.jpg]

***Incoming Transmission****

ID/ Klauss Thorn
Source/ Vogtland base Dresden system
Target - RHA HQ

Report 02/10

Today's patrol began normally, cruising through New Berlin, when the long range radar display reflects Corsair ship in Omega 7,
The shortest path I was headed toward the system, and at halfway joined me Martin Kastell.With 2 Odin, we started to search the system, but our search was successful. Bandit seems to be already escaped. only a reflection that I had was from the ship (miner) DSE Fins. We are closer to him and started a conversation, but the pilot was a bit arrogant.
While I awaited the outcome of unsuccessful negotiations between the DSE ship and Martin, concerned crazy pilot opened fire on my ship.
I think it was that moment every conversation ended and the miner was destroyed.
Personally, I'm not particularly proud with this event and there is no honor in that attack, but does not allow someone to play an ducks for shooting

[Image: isecak2.jpg][Image: isecak.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - aerelm - 11-12-2010

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Flieger Friedrich Dresner]

After hearing distress calls over ze Emergency Comms, ich hopped on mein Odin und headed to Hamburg sistem to assist ze RHA und Volksfront pilots present. By ze time ich got zere, zey have already taken care ov ze RFP| Ships und vere shooting a Rheinwehr Gunboats. It didn't seem like zey need help, so ich sat zat one out. But as zey took care ov ze Gunboat und ze Kaptain ov said vessel ordered ze crew to evacuate ze Ship, Three members ov Rheinwehr Primary fleet und a Marinenachrichtendienst approached our lokation.
Vell, nothing strange - zey attacked us right avay, und az ve vere outnumbered, und because ov ze local IonStorms, ve decided to retreat und hit zem back in a more suitable opportunity. So, Herr Riedel set his ship's Autopilot tovard ze sun, und ejected his Pod - which seems ze Rheinwehr didn't notice - So, after retrieving Herr Riedel's Pod, ve managed to get avay from ze distracted Rheinwehr forces who vere chasing ze already-empty Odin tovard ze Sun corona. Zat vas a gut distraction ich must say, because none ov zem even tried to stop us vith disruptors vhen ve vent on cruise und headed to Wedel Mining Facility to refuel und resupply.

Access Attachments:
[] [] [] []
Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

[Transmission Terminated]