Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Varyag - 11-27-2010

Ship ID: RHC-10 Varyag

We got word of the engagement in the Hamburg system so I sent Ackart in the Bluker to provide artillery support while I remained behind in New Berlin with the Varyag to intercept reinforcements moving to that system.

Captain Ackart's Report follows:
On the orders of Major Heissner I launched the Bluker to support the assault on two battleships. We moved into the area and engaged the first BS with our single Light Mortar. We hit the already crippled ship with no less then 15 rounds when the Battleship fled the area. We attempted to pursue but the disrupter crew couldn't get a lock in time.
Our secondary armament lit up scoring hits on many of the snub craft with one destroyed. We were then ambushed by the second battleship and its cruiser support. We went to full power to the engines but still sustained heavy damage despite our dodging. The cruiser was able to catch up to us and we engaged it with our flak cannon. RHA and SCRA snub craft assisted and we were able to down the cruiser.
At this point the ship's condition was critical and a focused attack from RM snub craft disabled us. We lost contact for the rest of the fight till the Varyag came in after the fight and towed the Bluker to 54 for repairs. She took quite a bit of damage but the ship is salvageable. It looks like the recent armor upgrade was worth its weight in gold to my crew's lives.

Report Ends

After we received word of the Bluker's fall my crew and RHA Pilot Raymond Amsel were jumped in New Berlin by the Cruiser Weser, the Gunboat Gorgoroth and 1 RFP heavy bomber and a wraith.

I went toe to toe with the cruiser as it launched its mortars. Both struck the shields of the Varyag. My gunners opened up with our primary armament and shredded the cruiser. As it exploded we caught the gunboat close range pounding the hull. Our salvo caught it quick enough that it barely had time to reload and exploded from the fire of 12 primaries.
Raymond had the bomber distracted with his fire and my gunners were able to put two complete salvos into the heavy bomber's hull. Amsel quickly took it apart before it was able to reload its nanos.

The wraith fled screaming at the death of his brothers and to the taunts of the RHA pilot.

Commander, RHC Varyag
Vogtland Base

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 11-27-2010

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Brigadegeneral Kaspar Meisnerr, RHA Oberkommando

Despite the heavy damage sustained by the RHC Frau Blucher, das Oberkommando agrees that the recent battle in Hamburg was a decisive victory for the Rheinland Revolutionary Alliance. The valiant crews of our cruisers, as well as our fighter pilots are to be commended on their combat prowess and excellent discipline. You have made the people of Rheinland proud.

Due to extraordinary circumstances, a couple of promotions will be rolled out early this time around. The following pilots are hereby promoted:
  • Gefreiter Friedrich Dresner to Leutnant
  • Flieger Bruno Hessler to Leutnant
  • Flieger Friedrich Riedel to Gefreiter
  • Rekrut Alisha Keathe to Flieger
  • Rekrut Siegfried Klein to Flieger
  • Rekrut Klauss Thorn to Flieger
Good job to all of you. The final victory draws nearer every day thanks to your efforts, keep it up.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Pacific - 11-27-2010

----------Incoming Transmission----------
---------- Comm ID: Gefreiter Dimitar Rachkov--------
------------Source: Freinstad Base ------------------
----------Location- Unknown cant track-------------

[Image: 1258361h.png]

Greetings brothers *my head hurts* Yesterday I joined our Allys the SCRA in combat in Hamburg I wanted to see them in action. well they dint perform bad. Well I got to the battle between the westfallen and Planet Hamburg Trade lane. One I saw then I engaged we took down a very large force of Rheinlander and damaged 2 battleships. and Destroyed Several cruisers and Gb's this was a major disaster for the Rhenland Military I my self managed to get a GB may I say another one the left overs of the Rhenland Defense withdraw to the Westfallen. Here are my Gn shot now I have to get back to my drink For the Hessians.

Gun Cam log 01
Gun cam log 02

Dimitrar.Rachov out Out

--------------- End Transmission-----------

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - ChillerMiller - 11-27-2010

---Incomming Transmission---
Sender: Gefreiter Peter Schubert

Guten Tag Kameraden, Schubert here

Today i did some combat situations with Leutnant Eisenhauer when a Volksfront pilot called for some backup in Neu Berlin. Of course i set course to Neu Berlin immediately to join our ally.
He was under attack by an Rheinland Kreuzer and a little dirty sair freighter was there too.
Guncam shot 1

I called for a bomber to join the fight against the Kreuzer and in the meantime I sent the Sair' to hell.
[Image: RHA2-1.jpg]

Our bomber [RHA]Panzer arrived to the spot and we started to scrap the Kreuzer. It took us some time to do so but we didnt receive damage.
[Image: RHA3-1.jpg]

That is all for now
---End of Transmission---

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - mtjsmith - 11-27-2010

ID: Matheus Schmitt
AKA: Panzer
Subject: Destruction of the RNC Weser and civilian convincing!

Komrades, It haz been too long. I apologise, I have spent too much time in ze bar.

First, I have managed to convince a civilian to follow our cause. He listened and is spreading ze word of our movement. Zis evidence can be found below.

Secondly, I today helped my good friend Peter in destroying ze RNC Weser, it was a blight of a ship unt deserved to die.

I am still awaiting ze corsairs to show up so I can kill zhem.

[0]
[0]
[0]
[0]
[0]
[0]
[0]
[0]

END TRANSMISSION: Panzer out.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kriss92 - 11-28-2010

...incoming transmission...
CommID : Gefreiter Kristian.Elias

[font=Trebuchet Ms]Guten Tag, Kameraden!
Verdammt, where are all die right buttons?
a'right, here they are.

So, ich have been working on mein reputation amongst our Guards, und ich am almost there, but today, when ich finished taking missions, ich saw a Rote Hessen Pirate Transport heading my way (to Freital base) und a Rheinland Military Gunboat behind it. Ich could not hesitate, so i opened fire.
Shortly after engaging
ID scan
We continued firing at it, und after some time, die gunboat was turning into spacedust
beautyshot
kill
Even though die Ptrans got the killshot, we both emerge victorious from that battle.

Next ich went to Omega 7, spotted an Outcast tridente, followed it to Stuttgart, stopped it, and wanted to destroy it, but it's ION interference was so big that i couldn't land even a shot, so i left there, hoping, that he runs into trouble, if he continues to go New Berlin-way.
few words about him, before leaving
It was time to end my first patrol.

Some time later ich was invited by our freunde, the SCRA. We went to New Berlin, Stuttgart and Omega 7, finding people only in Omega 7, the most interesting one of them being this man
Double ID scan
We decided to free this man from his ship
kill
The other civilian ships in the area tried to shoot us, but they failed at it, so ich don't think we have to press any charges..

SCRA agent then had to go, and I was left with one of our independent helpers. Pretty quickly Ich found some Kruger fighters, but they didn't want to talk with me at first, but after a bit of harassing one of them, another one undocked, and fired upon mein ship. Ich had gotten what ich wanted, just had to hit now, and I did...:
BAM 1
BAM 2
By the time both of them were dead, at least 4 rheinland military ships had arrived, one of them was even desperately trying to kill me, ich knew we cannot possibly win against them, so ich offered one of the Militaries a peaceful solution, and she agreed, which means we are safe now, along with our ships.
dirty deal
and that was the end of my day, have to fetch a beer now, danke, aufwiedersehen!
*a voice in the corridor : Fur das Volkrevolution!*

...transmission terminated...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - ChillerMiller - 11-29-2010

---Incomming Transmission---
Sender: Gefreiter Peter Schubert

Guten Tag Kameraden, Schubert here

Today we launched an assault on Omicron Gamma to strike the cannibals right in front of their rat-hole.
We collected some forces and met at Ronneburg station in Omega 5. After some time we were ready to launch the attack.

List of pilots of our wing:
Matheus Schmitt
Friedrich Riedel
Bruna Hessler
Dimitar Rachkov
Felix Wiene
Friedrich Dresner
Faust Siebert
Otto von Barring

We jumped into gamma to start our "visit" and there was the usual ammount of dreadnoughts, cruisers and gunboats. We launched the attack and tried to do as much damage as possible.

:Uploading Guncam Images:
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

While our forces were under heavy BS fire we could take only down some gunboats and a couple of fighters, however a lot of the filthy sairs had to dock because we did heavy damage to them.

Endresult:
[Image: RHAbattle4.jpg]

---End of Transmission---

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - mtjsmith - 11-29-2010

Subject: Destruction of a Rheinland Military spy, a Corsair Gunboat and Gamma raid

Sirs,

It has been a very eventful afternoon. I first met up with Friedrich Riedel where we were met by a double agent of sorts. This man had a Liberty Guardian, Military IFF and Magma cannons and firekisses. Most unusual, he failed to clear ze area as was obliterated by my shiny new Iron Hammers. Ze Kruger operative nearby seemed to show he was turning to ze revolutions way of thinking. A GMG train named "D-Train" docked on his base vhich seemed to annoy him greatly, especailly since it was carried counterfiet software, an illegal commodity. We also managed to collect a small mining tax.

Zhen ve faced off against a 'sair gunboat. He seemed to be indicated zhat he wished to be left alone - Unlikely. Ve engaged unt destroyed it.

Zhen, a gamma raid! My favourite. Peter nicked a kill of mine, however - teamvork is much like zis. Ve all vork for ze glory of ze Hessians!

[Image: 291101.th.jpg]
[Image: 291102.th.jpg]
[Image: 291103.th.jpg]
[Image: 291104.th.jpg]
[Image: 291105.th.jpg]
[Image: 291106.th.jpg]
[Image: 291107.th.jpg]
[Image: 291108.th.jpg]
[Image: 291110g.th.jpg]
[Image: 291111.th.jpg]
[Image: 291112.th.jpg]

--

Following zis, I vish to state zhat I believe I have done enough to be promoted to ze rank of Gefrieter.

If I am wrong, please state vhat I need to do.

Schmitt out.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - aerelm - 11-30-2010

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Leutnant Friedrich Dresner]

Today, after receiving a distress call from Herren Riedel und Schmitt, me und Herr Schubert headed to Omega-3 Sistem to take care ov zis Korzair Gunboat vho had dared to attack out komrades. After reaching ze lokation ov ze fight, ve realized One bomber vould be enough to take care ov zis Gunboat, so ich ordered Herr Schubert to stand down, und az expekted, ze Gunboat vas taken kare ov vithout a problem.

Seeing zat ve already had Four ships in space, und more piloten vere on stand by at Ronneburg, ve decided to assemble an strike force und hit Omicron Gamma once more. Ze battle vas a tough one, ich have to admit - as ze Korzair forces had Three (2) Legate klass Battleships, Tvo (2) Praefect klass Cruisers, Multiple Imperator klass Gunboats und half a dozen ov Fighters. But piloten ov Revolution still managed to strike ze Korzair forces, do az much damage possible, und pull out vith minimum casualties. Sadly, mein Falcata vas heavily damaged during ze fight, so ich had to eject but gladly, mein volks collected mein pod und returned to Ronneburg after ze fight. But considering ze number ov Kapital vessels ze Korzairs used in zis battle, ich suggest including more Bombers in future attacks.

Access Attachments: Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

[Transmission Terminated]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - mtjsmith - 11-30-2010

Subject: Aftermath of Gamma raid - One merc dead, one Kruger employee dead.

Sirs,

Ich write zis report with pleasure. Last night after our sucessful raid over Crete, Schubert unt I left Freeport 2 unt vere met by ze MM taking on two of ze Benitez family. Ve held our postion when a moneygrabbing merc thought I looked at him ze wrong way. He took offense to me being near him unt challenged me! Shubert gave ze order unt I drained his shields unt struke ze killer mine blow on ze second pass. It was an easy kill, he vill not make ze same stupid mistake again. He's probably dying on some bed on ze Freeport or is already dead by ze radiation exposure.

Next ve headed to Omega-7 to disrupt some Kruger mining operations. Ve took offense to a particular miner who did not know when his Hegemon was full! In his pathetic attempt to show some force, he screamed for some Daumann backup! Zis riled Schubert vho immediately demanded all ze ore from ze miner in return for his life. Ze miner refused, he was blasted by our combined fire.

Ve called in a transport, unt ze cobalt ore vas liberated! It shall serve our cause well.

Ich habe only ze one screen of my kill, ze rest I believe Schubert has.

[Image: 301101.th.jpg]

Schmitt out.