Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - ChillerMiller - 12-26-2010

---Incomming Transmission---
Sender:Peter Schubert

Tag auch Kameraden, Schubert here.

Reporting about the latest mission in omega 7. We spotted a group of the Westliche Rheinland Flotte, it seems they are back and want to get killed again by us...
Image 1
We were a fighter group of 4 people and this time i had my new switchblade (call-sign:Sturmgewehr) in order to fulfill the supporter role. However those little pests didnt want to hear us and they sticked to the orders of their foolish Kanzler and so the party started. Unfortunately we were outnumbered at the beginning, however we received support from the SCRA. It took quite some time to destroy the first one of them...
[Image: RHA9.jpg]

After the first one of them was gone they started to get weaker and weaker with the result that 1 more of them got shot down.
[Image: RHA10.jpg]

However Flieger Mond's ship got destroyed in that furball but i was able to tractor in his escape pod.

After the second WRF pilot got shot down they started their escape run, however we had a new target. A Rheinland cruiser jumped in and we had quite our fun with it...
Image 2
Image 3

[Image: RHA13.jpg]

All in all i call this mission a great success for our goals

---End of Transmission---

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Xenosaga - 12-27-2010

::: Activating government censorship countermeasures :::
::: Transmission to the Red Hessian Army :::

Seid gegrüßt fellow workers and laborers!

Today is a good day, though we lost an allied cruiser, the :SKA:Retribution...Anyhow, I managed to kill four Corsair ships, 3 fighters and a bomber, during a raid into their homesystem, Omicron Gamma. Two of the fighters belonged to the HAF. The bomber was an absolute idiot, he fired Nova torpedoes in an asteroid field and grilled himself. The other HAF and the other fighter were beaten fair and square by me. Unfortunately, the Retribution was destroyed, because the Corsairs had too many capital ships around.
The second HAF was already heavily damaged, but still engaged me after I returned to Omega 41. I terminated him quickly, but I do not have any pictures of his death.

Three deaths:

HAF Aldebaran
[Image: jl3bjl2f83l9.jpg]

Bomber Starbukk
[Image: sgcuxlfrbnr5.jpg]

(//yes he reengaged)

Fighter Ronaldo Benitez
[Image: cflshcf5hrfv.jpg]

::: Transmission End :::
::: Terminating government censorship countermeasures :::

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Xenosaga - 01-01-2011

::: Transmission from the Red Hessian Army :::

Seid gegrüßt !

Today, on my regular patrol in Omega 7, I stumbled upon a Freelancer trader, who was working for a Kruger miner it seemed. Though I demanded a small sum, he refused to pay and tried to convince me he had no money. I did not believe him and he paid for lying to me.
Shortly after that, a Rheinland Military vessel appeared and attacked after a meager conversation, in which he insulted me as a "Nazi". I obliterated him in a hard fight. One Wraith less the Chancellor and his Fascists can throw against us.
I then proceeded to Freital, when I spotted 2 Corsair Gunboats near Freital. They engaged without notice and while firing demanded money from me. I sticked to Freital and let them get angered by the fact they cannot compete with our fine gunners and that my guns hurt too. They threw insults and threats against me, but I docked in Victory.
Unfortunately, no guncam pictures of the trader are available.

Military Target:

[Image: r1usfpluc2kg.jpg]
Miltary Death:
[Image: dyoqgu2ctv4e.jpg]
Corsair Gunboat in front of Freital:
[Image: ua4mr4z6hkj6.jpg]
Viele Grüße

Mustapha Mond

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 01-02-2011

Incoming Transmission...
ID: Oberleutnant Raymond Amsel
Opening Channel...

Guten tag piloten.

Since I am currently busy with paperwork and duties aboard the Hessen, someone else will take over the recruitement process of new piloten.

Leutnant Friedrich Dresner is from now on the recruiter for the Army.

-------

Herr Dresner, before you make your final judgement, write a report on the new rekruts and hand it over to me or Oberleutnant Koenig, if we are not available than Major Hessler will look over it. Of course, we will not decide for you, the judgement will be mostly yours.

That is all.

Fur das Vaterland, fur die Volksrevolution!

Transmission Terminated...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 01-02-2011

Incoming Transmission...
ID: Oberleutnant Raymond Amsel
Opening Channel...

Guten tag meine herren.

This is the report from today's battle with the Rheinland Military Forces. We received word that there was a large military force amassed in Hamburg. A couple of cruisers, including the Hessen which was under my command, rushed there to inspect the situation. The Rheinland forces had a small number of battleships, gunboats, cruisers and a average number of other smaller craft.

As soon as we got there, the Hessen immediately intercepted one of the cruisers which was heading back to base. After a few swift and decisive blows to the key parts, it got destroyed. When the rest of the military forces realized this, they swarmed the Hessen with their smaller craft. Even under heavy fire we still managed to aid our forces in shooting down more of their capital fleet. The total number of Rheinland military capital losses is approximately 3 or 4 cruisers, 2 or 3 gunboats, and 2 other smaller craft.

In the end our forces were forced to retreat, and a few of our cruisers, including the Hessen, suffered heavy damage from enemy fire.

Attached Images:

[Image: 77177906.th.jpg][Image: 67216881.th.jpg][Image: 74235155.th.jpg]

Fur das Vaterland, fur die Volksrevolution!

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Schwarzengel - 01-02-2011

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Leutnant Friedrich Dresner - RHA SOA]

Due to amassed papervork bekauze ov mein short absence from regular duty - vhich vas cauzed by Sophie Schwab's case - ich bin uploading zis report vith one day delay. So all ze incidents reported here are from 1st ov January, 819 A.S.
First ov all, Me, Herr Mond, az vell az tvo ov regular Hessen pilots headed to Omikron Gamma to pay korzairs a neu-year visit. Zey vere wilkomming enough, just az alvays, und ve got Three (3) Korzair Fighters skrapped, und also made one ov zeir Legates run und dock, und zen ich kalled our pilots off az it vould have been a vaste ov time to stay zere any longer.
So, after ze tvo regulars reparted, me und Herr Mond headed to Omega-7 to collect taxations fur die volksrevolution. Zere ve found a Kruger Mafic, filling a Libertonian transport. So, even zough ze transport managed to escape, ve took kare ov ze Mafic maybe ze pilot learns und stops helping zose Libertonian pigs.... But ich really doubt so.
Und in ze end, On our patrol through Hammen Hole - vhere tvo more pilots ov ze armee joined us - ve ran into tvo korzair Gunboats, vho unsurprisingly, attacked us vithout saying anything. Sadly, zat vasn't a gut move fur zem, az ze result of battle vas nothing but No loss on RHA side, und Two (2) Imperator Gunboats skrapped. After zat ich returned to Freital to take kare ov some more papervork related to Fraulein Schwab's case. Guncams are az follovs.

Access Attachments:
[] [] [] []
[] [] [] []
Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

[Transmission Terminated]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Xenosaga - 01-03-2011

::: Transmission from the Red Hessian Army :::

Seid gegrüßt !

This report will be longer than the rest.
It begins in Omega 7, where I found a Rheinland Train, belonging to Kruger. The captain seemd willing to pay, but then, the RNC-Erfurt appeared and I could not collect the much-needed donations. Instead, I flew to Omega 3.
There, I encountered a Corsair Prison Liner, codename "Shaulanca's Shadow" and a Gaian Gunboat piloted by a Corsair, I could not find out its codename. They were pirating an Orbital Luxruy Liner. And unfortunately, I did not make any pictures. I got out of there, because they had too much firepower for my fighter.
Back in Omega 7, I encountered [color=#FF0000][WRF]Alphawing-2.
After a long conversation, an engagement took place. Scratch one more Wraith from the Chancellors Army.
After that, I decided to pay Omega 5 a visit, because I got reports of a Corsair roaming there. Indeed I found him, he piloted a Gunboat. Codename: Ruzozavr
I decided to fight against it, because it had a bad loadout. However, shortly after the fight began, a Mercenary, that sympathizes with our cause, helped me destroy the Gunboat. I gave him 2.5 million credits for his valuable assist. The name of the Mercenary is "Billy.Talent" and we should consider him a reliable ally.
Right now, I am on Ronneburg and take care of my ship. For the Volksrevolution!

Guncam pictures:

Military Target

One Wraith less!

An ugly Corsair Gunboat

Quite fragile

This Mercenary deserved his cash

Viele Grüße

Mustapha Mond

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 01-04-2011

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Brigadegeneral Kaspar Meisnerr

Welcome back, kameraden.

I hope you enjoyed your new year's celebrations. Just as Herr General Frangen said during the final speech of 818, this year just as all others will mark further and better victories for the Red Hessian movement. As usual the hour of our victory is closer at hand than ever, and we will soon launch further operations with the use of our foreign operatives to increase our influence Sirius wide in preparation for the last battle.

Until then, we will settle for steady progress. One of our distinguished soldiers has proven himself of great help to the cause of the free miners. Herr Raymond Amsel has led many of our brothers to victory in the last few months, and the Revolutionary Army Council is in full agreement about the decision to grant him access to the chambers. To that end Herr Amsel is hereby promoted to the rank of Hauptmann. The promotion ceremony will be scheduled a few days from now.

He will be replacing Herr Ronald Koenig who has been called off on assignment, the details of which are at this moment classified due to matters of security. Herr Koenig was a great addition to the Army since his first day, and continues to serve the cause with pride.

Oh, and we'll probably be introducing one more member to the Revolutionary Council soon. The person will be presented once the discussions are finalised. In the mean time operations will continue as normal.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Schwarzengel - 01-05-2011

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Leutnant Friedrich Dresner - RHA SOA]

Today ich took ze Panzerschreck und had a patrol around Omega-11, report from our patrols about inkreased Daumann aktivity vithin ze sistem vas indeed true und zere vas a Daumann transport mining -Our- Diamonds und a Rheinwehr vho vas protekting ze miner... Vell, he tried to!
Ze Miner vas nearly full, und ze Gunboat also had some ov our Diamonds in cargo, zey both tried to kill me, but mizerably failed. Zeir biggest mistake vas vhen ze Gunboat passed its nanobots to ze Hegemon, vhich just made it easier fur me! Ich took kare of ze Hegemon vhile having ze Gunboat on mein back, und zen turned und attacked ze Rheinwehr, vho - after realized he can't take ze Panzerschreck - ran fur ze sun corona, vhich didn't save him az ze ship vas already flaming. So, today's patrol rezult vas One (1) Daumann Hegemon, One (1) Rheinwehr Gunboat und 2288 Units ov Uncut Diamonds retrieved from both ships.
Vhen returning to Freital, ich met one ov our friendly Freelancer transports - vho happens to be one of mein old volks - vho offered to buy ze Diamonds from me at a sehr gut price - 12 Million Kredits, vhich is forvarded to ze Armory. Guncams und Comm Log are attached to zis message.

Access Attachments:
[] [] []
[] [] []
Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

[Transmission Terminated]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 01-05-2011

Incoming Transmission...
ID: Hauptmann Raymond Amsel
Opening Channel...

Guten tag.

This is the report about todays battle against Rheinland Military gunboats in the Omega 11 system. The gunboats were believed to be patrolling Omega 11 for potential threats, well they sure found some! Our forces engaged them while the Hessen was under way to the location.

When I got there, the enemy forces were already damaged and running away to their station like cowards. Luckily we managed to intercept one of the fleeing gunboats, and gun him down. The coward thought he could run away with his tail between his legs, well, not this time!

Attached Images:

[Image: report1g.th.png]

Fur das Fatherland, fur die Volksrevolution!

Signal Lost...