Discovery Gaming Community
UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - RHEINLAND & LIBERTY - Unioner Bounty Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - RHEINLAND & LIBERTY - Unioner Bounty Board (/showthread.php?tid=40748)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - RHEINLAND & LIBERTY - Unioner Bounty Board - Backo - 05-28-2010

[Connecting to global server... Connected]
[Encryption started...]
[Location: .:encrypted:.]
[Comm ID: .:encrypted:.]
[Sending transmission...]

Hello Unioners,
I just saw this wonderful Bounty Board while hacking a few links in the neural net and I couldn't resist uploading today's claims - two navy boys. The first one was an Avenger pilot. Wasn't really anything special... Most of the fight he tried to just run away and after he saw it was hopeless he tried to attack my friend that was just watching there. Here is the evidence of his ship and destruction:

[Transfering data... File downloaded... Open? YES / NO]

The second rookie I took down was some Navy pilot that was in a Havoc Mk II bomber. The fight took around 5 minutes. Didn't even get my hull scratched. After jumping with his escape pod he claimed I was the rookie in that fight. Amusing, isn't it?

That would be 4 000 000 credits, right? Feel free to send them to me. My neural net account is: Victoria.Lesley

[Transmission ended...]
[Encryption ended...]
[Connection lost...]

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - RHEINLAND & LIBERTY - Unioner Bounty Board - Ocampo - 05-29-2010

===Incoming Transmission===
===Source: Danielle Azzollini===

Hello there Unioers, I was working for you today. I have to thank you for letting me make my hobby of killing things into a life long career. Anyway, I got two killed for you, one a LSF agent, and another little LPI puppy.

===Uploading Data===
===10 % - 20 % - 30 % - 40 % - 70 % - 90 % - 100 %===
===FILES UPLOADED===

Photos of the Agent: =LSF=Sonya.Mosby.
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2034/982562803.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Photos of the Puppy offcer: Upss

Send the Money to: Danielle.Azzollini

Thank You,
Dani

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - RHEINLAND & LIBERTY - Unioner Bounty Board - Backo - 05-29-2010

[Encryption started...]

Hello Unioners,
I've got you two more heads today. This time it's a LPI Avenger and some Liberty Security Forces Guard pilot. The cop was a really easy target I must say. Didn't even have time to turn on the nanobots... Here's the data:

The LSF guy was a bit harder... Maybe because he had a friend to cover his back or maybe because he -did- pass flying school. *Victoria laughs* Anyway here's the evidence you need:

This should be another 4 000 000 credits, right? If you keep paying this much I might get this bounty hunting as a full time job!

[Transmission ended...]
[Encryption ended...]
[Connection lost...]

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - RHEINLAND & LIBERTY - Unioner Bounty Board - Virus - 05-29-2010

* Incoming Transmision *
* Routing *
* Verifying Registry *

= Johnathon "Crimson" Wilder
= Reaver Mercenary Company

Open Channel

* Yes * No *

Bagged a Bounty Hunter, had to chase him from Colorado.
Ident Explosion

I realize this is a bit North of where you guys usually lie, but worth a shot.

Crimson.Reaver

* Transmision Terminated *

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - RHEINLAND & LIBERTY - Unioner Bounty Board - Wuselkobold - 05-30-2010

Frau Azzolini. You have been paid for this one but keep in mind, that you have to be hostile towards the people you are shooting, according to the laws of Sirius. This has not been the case in your last claim. If you fail to adjust your reputations accordingly next time, you'll be removed from the permitted list of associates.

Frau Lesley, your credits will be transferred shortly, always a pleasure to make business with the Lane Hackers.

Crimson.Reaver. You are joking, right? The reaver mercenaries have hunted our people across Rheinland and the Omegas, causing considerable losses to us. And now you try to claim a kill on our board?
In consequence to that, your heads are worth 15 million credits. Sirius wide.

All others: Sirius wide Bounties on Synth Foods ships, ALG ships and all ships moving Synth Paste and Fertelizers have been added.
Also please note that the bounty on the Liberty capitalists only applies in Texas, Bering, Hudson and Rheinland space now.

gez.

Bastian Brauer
- Rheinlands Arbeitergewerkschaft

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - RHEINLAND & LIBERTY - Unioner Bounty Board - Backo - 05-30-2010

[Encryption started...]

Hello Unioners,
I've just claimed a bounty on a LPI officer. She was flying a Liberator and went down really... I mean really fast. Sadly the destruction happened in New York and I didn't know that you closed the bounties in that area. But still a kill is a kill and I want to show you that I still want to continue hunting down the people that pissed you off.

And sadly there aren't any other contractors who would like to pay me for that kill. Seems like only the Unioners care about what happens in Liberty.

[Transmission ended...]
[Encryption ended...]
[Connection lost...]

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - RHEINLAND & LIBERTY - Unioner Bounty Board - Dusty Lens - 05-30-2010

* Incoming Transmission *
* Routing *
* Verifying Registry *

= Daniel "Copper" Conner

Open Channel

* Yes * No *

Wait so does this mean we're not getting paid.

How dare you sir.

I say good day.

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - RHEINLAND & LIBERTY - Unioner Bounty Board - Wuselkobold - 05-30-2010

Frau Lesley, your kill has been paid. This however, will be the last kill on any Liberty forces thats paid for outside of Texas, Berin, Hudson or Rheinland.

Copper Reaver. Smart boy. You got it.

gez.

Bastian Brauer
-Rheinlands Arbeitergewerkschaft

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - RHEINLAND & LIBERTY - Unioner Bounty Board - Virus - 05-30-2010

* Incoming Transmision *
* Routing *
* Verifying Registry *

= Johnathon "Crimson" Wilder

Open Channel

* Yes * No *

Hah hah. Wait fifteen million, seriously?

You guys are insane. We're just the tools, you could be paying us to work for you, but hey. Take it personal.

I just wanted two million credits for my work, but hey.

-Crimson

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - RHEINLAND & LIBERTY - Unioner Bounty Board - Irra - 05-30-2010

~ Incoming Transmission ~
~ Garret Family Link Established ~

~ Location: Freeport 2 ~
~ Comm ID: Ryan.Garret ~

Greetings,
I assume you just heard about Garret family. So without any other delays I am Ryan Garret and only other family member is my brother Simon. Two of us managed to get our own business started.

As you could notice we are new and we are about to start making connections. I wont lie why we contacted you first, you pay pretty nice money. And that's what are we after and few other things I wont talk about. We plan to get in good relations with Unioners, LWB, Liberty Rogues, Mollys and their respective allies. Good thing is that bounty from these groups is placed on peeps we don't like, especially Liberty Navy, Rheinland Military, Bounty Hunters and it's long list.

To cut this chase we made little progress today in Rheinland. Five Rheinland Military ships shot down and we managed to free some of their captives. I hope this proves our goals and you will accept our offer to help you a bit.

I hope that neutrality shown on our interface wont confuse you, It was our first time we met Rhienland Military in these ships, they never saw it coming.

1# Wraith in Hamburg
~ Stefan.Krause ~ Death

2# Wraith in New Berlin
~ Paul.Fisher ~ Death

3# Fafnir in New Berlin
~ RM-OfniR ~ Death

4# One more Fafnir in New Berlin
~ RM-Reinhard ~ Death

5# Bergelmir in New Berlin
~ -LeXuS- ~ Death

~ Someone we managed to save

~