Discovery Gaming Community
Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Kruger| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=177)
+----- Thread: Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office (/showthread.php?tid=46856)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office - Kruger - 10-16-2017

[Image: HaTOL4Z.png]

To: Mac Arman
Subject: Krüger Mineralien Recruitment

Guten tag , Mac Arman

A man of Family and responsabilities is Always to be well valued everywhere, but in Kruger above all, And a true patriot above anything else, andyou mr. Arman, seems both, so im glad to have you in Kruger Family. We will be happy working with each other.
Consider yourself accepted

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorsitzender,
Heinrich Stuhl

[Image: kruger-tb-btm.png]

RE: Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office - Lantras - 10-17-2017

Full Name: Lanzo "Lantras" Tresler

Birthdate and Age: 783 A.S. - 34 years old

Place Of Birth: Planet Hamburg

Sex: Male

Eye color: Blue/green

Hair color: Light brown

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 70kg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Photo (Optional):
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality Traits:

Thoughtful, calm, tends not to worry, open-minded.

Tell us more about you (Biography, the longer the better):

Growing up on planet Hamburg in the good times before the borders were closed in 798 A.S. I enjoyed a happy childhood, but when the hard times came they came abruptly and everyone around me suddenly needed to think about what they were going to do in the future and questioned remaining on Hamburg was the right thing to do for a prosperous future.

More and more people I knew started talking about taking to pirating or extremist groups to stand up to the government, for survival, and for some it was simply an excuse to lash out against the idea of a good thing being taken away from the people by a government that was poorly supported on Hamburg.

I never shared these thoughts, my family was OK but my parents moved us offworld to planet New Berlin where I studied Astrophysics at the request of my father, who was hoping I'd be able to get a government post working for research or exploration departments but on completing my studies I wasn't able to get into any government recruitment programs and in hindsight that was probably for the best given the Nomad invasion around this period originating from Rheinland explorations...

With my family secure however I am looking to forge a future out in the wider Rheinland territories.

Education and/or Previous Occupations/Employments/Jobs:

MPhys Astrophysics & Xenoarchaeology

Why do you want to join Krüger Mineralien and what do you expect from the company:

Krüger Mineralien represents the spirit of the fatherland, sturdy, industrious, sensible, determined. This is everything I need in a career choice, I'm not here to make some fast credits and move on, I want to build, expand and secure a better future for Rheinland and particularly for the populace still in poverty such as my homeworld of Hamburg

Desired Branch (mark with X):

[ x ] - Security Fleet
[ X ] - Transportation Fleet
[ X ] - Mining Fleet

==================================================================================================

OORP form:

What is your local timezone?

GMT +2 (Norway)

What is your skype name, not the skype call-sign (required)?

Enigmatized (Far easier to contact through Discord however as mentioned)

How long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7?

A mighty 4 hours! (2 days)

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7?

Freelancer was a classic, and after deciding to reinstall it on a whim and after playing through the SP I was looking for people to play with and found out that there was still a community alive and so here I am!

Are you currently in any official or unofficial faction(s) in Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7, if yes which one(s)?

N/A

What OOC reason(s) do you have for joining Krüger Mineralien, if you have any?

Corporate outreach and seemingly active members.

Have you read the server rules, and if so do you agree to follow the server rules?

I read everything!

How do you rate your (1-10):

English: 10
Fighting skills: SP experience? 5?
Roleplaying skills: 8

==================================================================================================

RE: Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office - Felipe - 10-18-2017

To: Lanzo Tresler

Guten tag , "Lantras"

Im proud of opinion you have of our corporation. We indeed seek to help improving life conditions of all Rheinladers, not just ourselves.
Having that in mind, and reading your thoughts on the matter, seems you will fit perfeclty here.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorsitzender,
Heinrich Stuhl

RE: Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office - Elune - 10-26-2017

Full Name: Hans Müller
Birthdate and Age: 784 A.S- 44 Years of Age
Place Of Birth: Planet Hamburg
Look: Avrage
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Brown
Height: 185cm"
Weight: 78 kg
More (optional):
Photo (optional):
Personality Traits: Desire to earn money on peaceful way .Something must feed his family on Hamburg without losing father.

Education: Basics, though I had not moved onward with mein education I do master in mathematics.

Previous Occupations: Working at Cardiff Mining Facility ,running away from war

[X] - Security Fleet
[X ] - Transportation Fleet
[X ] - Mining Fleet

What can you tell us about your self?:
I have lived normal life as Rheinland military fighter ,until changes happened 820 A.S ,my brother Michael Muller was assassinated by pro-nomad orientated new leadership ,there for I deserted Rheinland to Bretonia where I have studied Mining and Geology at Cambridge and eventually met my wife who is also Rheinlander. After getting pregnant we have decided to move to Hamburg ,place I am originally from.Money we had gained in years while working in Bretonia helped us build our new life in Rheinland.We were never specially wealthy ,specially since we left Bretonia I had no work .We have a second child ,she is ten years old and my wifes current occupation.After getting my brother killed I have sworn to myself I will never fly for any house fleet ,nor military ,specially now when I do have children and family to live to .I have worked ten years on Cardiff Mining Facility which has given me some experience in mining.I desire to join Kruger ,since we do not plan on leaving Rheinland again ,and familly Müller is in need of money making male.

Are you in any official faction in discovery, if yes which one(s)? BDM ,THP,C~)

Why do you want to join us? Never did mining + felipe s cool and has invited me.

Do you agree with the server rules? agree with them ,you can check my sancions or warnings if there are any?

English: 8
Fighting skills: 5
Roleplaying skills: 9
Explain with Your own words what does the RP mean... Make 2 binds you will use before buttcloaking everyone ,specially person under 20 and transports...(joke aside) Well role playing to me is acting and behaving like you are actually the character himself|herself|itself ,according to story ,personality ,gender,and other attributes you give to your character.

Why does the player gets sanctioned? For breaking the rules.

RE: Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office - Kruger - 10-27-2017

To: Hans Müller

Guten tag , Hans Müller

So Hans, lets ho straight to business, shall we? Time is Money, chit-chat is not Money, you are here for the job or what?

Good, good, we good then. Work on it.

What? Oh yes, my medic changed my medicine.. quite... energizating. So, you want make cash in a peacefull way. Gut. Rheinland became Strong again due to the hardwork of Rheinlanders. You wwill fit well here.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorsitzender,
Heinrich Stuhl

RE: Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office - Erik-Kieber - 10-29-2017

Full Name: Erik Kieber

Birthdate and Age: 02-02-800 A.S

Place Of Birth: Planet Baden Baden

Hair color: Dark blonde

Height: 189cm or 6.2

Weight: 74kg or 163Lbs

Photo (Optional):

Personality Traits:

I am an independent ship captain, due the recent events i am feeling not safe anymore and i want to join the offical ranks for a bit more safety. Due to my experience alone do i have found many shortcuts and know exactly where to find what is needed

My father was an freelancing supplier for the Rheinland war, he met my mother on an well deserved break. My mother was born on planet Baden Baden, she worked on one of the spa's on the planet. In the ending of the war my father took me sometimes to help him with loading up the supplies. That is when i became fascinated in space trade and supplie work. After high school i went to space academy where i was second best of my class. After that period i have been working hard on the planet to earn me enough credits for my first ship. After customizing the ship i loaded up on Rheinbeer and went out.

After high school i went to the space academy and passed as second best from my class, then i did some delivery work on the planet to earn some starting funds for my first space ship.

Why do you want to join Krüger Mineralien and what do you expect from the company:

As said before, already i am one of youre independent captains. This flying alone was fine untill the recent events and i am feeling less safe. I expect from you as companie to have an steady amount of work that allowes me to pay my bills and have food in my fridge.

[ ] - Security Fleet
[X ] - Transportation Fleet
[ ] - Mining Fleet

OORP form:

GTM+1

What is your skype name, not the skype call-sign (required)?

live:jackfreeway or Erik Kieber same acount not shure wich will find me

I played back in 4.85 and had a go in 4.87 now i am back for about an month

This mod is like an freelancer on steriods Smile I like the wide arange of choices and balance

Are you currently in any official or unofficial faction(s) in Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7, if yes which one(s)?

No you are my first

To be youre downfall mwuhahaha!!! Nah kidding ofcourse ^_^ I have finaly saved enough for an Stork and i am flying an heron at the moment. Time to get the kruger id/iff and buy the ship Smile

Have you read the server rules, and if so do you agree to follow the server rules?

Yes i have read them and i agree to follow those rules

English: 7-
Fighting skills: 1
Roleplaying skills: 7+

RE: Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office - Kruger - 11-05-2017

To: Erik Kieber

Guten tag , Erik.

I've read over your application, and I think you will fit the job. I've got your gear ready, Head to Essen I'll be in the bar.

You've been ACCEPTED.

Hinsichtlich,
Alrio Dan

RE: Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office - Ivan90 - 11-07-2017

Full Name: Ivan Grahovac

Birthdate and Age: 12/3/796 A.S, 28 years old

Place Of Birth: Cold Bay Depot, Hudson system

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Black

Height: 168 cm

Weight: 89 kg

Photo (Optional):

Personality Traits:

Stuborn, inovative and ressourcefull

I have been born at space station Cold Bay Depot in Hudson system on docking transport ship. Birth location is that as yo ucant be born on transport nad have birthplace set in open space as it would be silly, right, anyway my parrents ware independant miners and traders who travelled almost across whole known galaxy in search for ores and minerals to harvest, mine refine and then sell them for best possible profit. Ofcourse they also had to have some combat skills as some parts of space are dangerous. My childhood was hard one, as is of any other child's whose parents ware independant miners and traders. Mother had mining licence while father had traders one and also combat experience so it was his duty to protect mother and me until i grown up and was old enough to learn how to pilot ships. My first ship i use dto pilot was old Hegemon class asteroid miner ship. Its big, bulky and hard to steer but its first ship i've flown. As years passed i started to do more combat oriented style of flying and soon began to proctect mother while father was on trade run. One day father snet me to fly one of ourcourier ships to fetch supplies we need to survive out in space. On my return at location where i suposed to meet my parrent i found wreckage of 3 ships we had, along side of 5 pirate ships wrecks. Presumably destroyed by my father as he was good fighter pilot. Pirates had to have superior number if they managed to beat my father and mother. After seeing what i saw i returned to station where i boguht supplies i went straight into bar looking for possible information about attack on ym parrents ships. After asking around i found out that resposible for attacks was group of local pirate gang who usualy haras miners and traders. being traint by my father into combat flying i took our courier ship and went to search that gang. Soon i found reaming gang whose consisted of only 3 ships, i presume rest ware destroyed by my fathers piloting skills. Soon after i engaged them and managed to destroy them. After enacting my revenge on them, i found myself clueless of what to do next. My next decision was to try and join one of bigger corporation, few have rejected me but soon after i saw advertisment of Kruger minerals and decide dto try join them. Rest of sory is to unfold pending decision of Kruger Minerals director boards.

Well, im thought by my parents on how to fly, mine and fight so i would say parrent thoguht person, how good i am depends to be seen.

Well, i expect to continue to do what im thought by my parrents

[x ] - Security Fleet
[ ] - Transportation Fleet
[ ] - Mining Fleet

OORP form:

GMT+2

What is your skype name, not the skype call-sign or Discord ID (one of 2 is required)?

discord: Ivan90#4737 , Skype: Ivan Grahovac

well, been playign 4 years ago for atleast 3-4 months then due to private reason i stopped, but now im returned

Awsome game called Freelancer and its Mp features and roleplaying

Aint part of any atm, but was part of CR 4 years ago before i left

Well, i hate playing solo

Read them, understood them and accepted them

English: 7/10
Fighting skills: 6/10
Roleplaying skills: 8/10

RE: Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office - Yksteldus - 11-08-2017

Full Name: Anton Weber

Birthdate and Age: February 27th, 803; 21 years old

Place Of Birth: Planet New Berlin

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Blonde

Height: 175cm

Weight: 72kg

Photo (Optional):
[Image: cLSoPh2.jpg]

Personality Traits:
Disciplined, Studious, Resentful

Hailing from New Berlin, Anton Weber was born into a military family. His father was a pilot in the Rheinland Military, whom Anton looked up to. When the war between Liberty and Rheinland broke out, his father was called into action. He was killed when his squadron was intercepted on Patrol within the first year of the conflict. Anton did not take his death lightly, and began acting out. His now widowed mother could not handle him as a child and sent him off to Military School.

The strict structure of the schooling forced Anton to conform, and turn his grief into anger towards Liberty. He got into fights early on over his father’s honour, but the punishments quickly brought him in line. He devoted a majority of his time to his studies so he could become the best pilot of the sector, and avenge his father.

When he graduated, Anton immediately joined the Rheinland Military to train as a pilot. His overzealous studying in school made him overconfident in his abilities, leading to poor performance in training. He also became disenchanted with the military during his stay, and came to realize that much of what he knows about Liberty is from war-time propaganda. He eventually washed out of the program for an incident he wasn’t fully responsible for, and partially blames the military for his failure.

Anton eventually was hired at a niobium ore smelter as a production worker. He didn’t particularly care for the job, but it paid his bills. He developed a wanderlust whiled cooped up on New Berlin, and grew a desire to seek a meaningful impact on the sector. When the war broke out between Rheinland and the GMG, he was inspired to change his career path.

Basic Flight Training; Production Worker at a Niobium Ore Smelter

To experience life outside New Berlin. To improve is flying capabilities. To make a meaningful impact on the sector.

[X] - Security Fleet
[X] - Transportation Fleet
[X] - Mining Fleet

OORP form:

GMT-5 (EST)

What is your skype name, not the skype call-sign or Discord ID (one of 2 is required)?

Discord: Yksteldus#8376

Approximately a week

I was inspired to join the server after watching many of Spazzy's videos on YouTube.

N/A

Looking for a faction that can help me learn the server, and I was invited to join.

Yes and Yes

English: 10
Fighting skills: 2
Roleplaying skills: 7

RE: Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office - flosfreund - 11-08-2017

Full Name: Klaus Meier

Birthdate and Age: 802 A.S. - 22 Years of Age

Place Of Birth: Planet Holstein

Hair color: Blue

Height: 5'9

Weight: 145 lbs

Photo (Optional):

Personality Traits:

A man who wants to see the universe and loves fliying goods.

Born on Planet Holstein, went with my parents to Planet New Berlin where I started to study. My parents got killed during a trip to Planet Hamburg by nomads. I then finished my studying and am now transporting goods.

Studied how to efficiently trade, after that I went shipping goods in the order from "The Ring"

I want to join Krüger Mineralien because I always loved flying around selling goods for money and I now want to join a faction in which I can learn more efficient trading routes and I want to get into the organized mining/trading business.

[ ] - Security Fleet
[X] - Transportation Fleet
[ ] - Mining Fleet

OORP form:

UTC+1

Drater

I've been playing Discovery Freelancer for 3 months.

I had already played Disco 2 years ago and loved it, sadly I had some rough time since then and never really touched it, even tho Disco made me have so much fun. I then found a way to play Freelancer again and wanted to start all over again.

I am not.

My brother has a character which is currently in Krüger Mineralien and he plays with it a lot and he is kind of teaching me Freelancer Discovery again. I also want to join Krüger Mineralien because I am interested in Mining/Traiding and then I thought it would be a good Idea to join a faction like Krüger Mineralien.

I read the server rules and I agree to follow them.

English: 8
Fighting skills: 6
Roleplaying skills: 7 1/2