Discovery Gaming Community
Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Kruger| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=177)
+----- Thread: Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office (/showthread.php?tid=46856)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: Krüger Mineralien Recruit ment Office - Erik Kohl - 02-07-2024

[Image: HaTOL4Z.png]

Full Name: Hans Kohl

Birthdate and Age: The 7th of February I am 23 years old

Place Of Birth: Planet New Berlin

Sex: Male

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Blonde

Height: 1,92 m

Weight: 95 kg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Photo (Optional):
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality Traits:

Resilient, Loyal, Hardworking

Tell us more about you (Biography, the longer the better):

I was Born at Planet New Berlin. My home was close to an iron mine, the Rheinmetal Iron Mine Incorporated. Since i was young i wished to be a miner, not at New Berlin, but all over Sirius. Today my dreams can become true.

Education and/or Previous Occupations/Employments/Jobs:

Working at Krüger Mineralien may be my first job

Why do you want to join Krüger Mineralien and what do you expect from the company:

Working at Krüger Mineralien is a dream that may become true. I will be very proud to join Krüger Mineralien

Desired Branch (mark with X):

[X] - Security Fleet
[X] - Transportation Fleet
[X] - Mining Fleet

==================================================================================================

OORP form:

What is your local timezone?

UTC

What is your skype name, not the skype call-sign or Discord ID (one of 2 is required)?

erikkohl

How long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7?

i´ve been playing sometimes

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7?

To relax and have fun

Are you currently in any official or unofficial faction(s) in Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7, if yes which one(s)?

Rheinland Police-KPR

What OOC reason(s) do you have for joining Krüger Mineralien, if you have any?

It is a Rheinland company

Have you read the server rules, and if so do you agree to follow the server rules?

Yes, i intend to follow the server rules

How do you rate your (1-10):

English: Good
Fighting skills: Bad
Roleplaying skills: Fair

==================================================================================================

RE: Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office - Hopewell - 02-08-2024

[Image: kvcK9gD.png]

To: Hans Kohl
Subject: Krüger Mineralien Recruitment

Guten tag!

Gentlemen Kohl, you two were accepted into the recruitment to work at Kruger and have a life of service, and therefore quickly enrich ourselves mining and transporting our products to interested clients in all known houses.

You are employed from now on at Krüger Mineralien. His currículun was accepted.
Be welcomed to Kruger family, im sure you will like being here.

Head to our Essen Station office in New Berlin for instructions and your mining credentials in Rheinland.

Stellvertreter: Krüger, Karl Mecker

RE: Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office - Generator - 04-22-2024

[Image: HaTOL4Z.png]

Full Name: Johann Holger

Birthdate and Age: 06/13/777, Age 56

Place Of Birth: (Secret) Planet Pygar, Omicron Theta
(Public) Planet Hamburg, Hamburg

Sex: Male

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Black

Height: 6’3

Weight: 220lb

Photo:[Image: vS0Qvfj.jpeg]

Personality Traits:

Adventurously Enterprising, Aggressively Loyal only to those who show loyalty to him, Empathetic while being Cunning and Calculated.

Tell us more about you (Biography, the longer the better):

After mysteriously building wealth in the Edge Worlds, Herr Holger returned to the Planet Hamburg of his ancestors, he had heard so many stories of civilization within the houses but never experienced it himself before. Using his unique perspectives coupled with luck and good partners, Herr Holger found great success in investing and developing Hamburg’s planetside infrastructure, with special emphasis on STEM education facilities focused on interstellar resource exploitation.

Herr Holger’s business was going amazingly well when he suddenly and mysteriously fell ill into a deep coma for many years. Those same partners who helped his rise in house life eventually turned on his family and left them destitute. When the Kaiser took power, the Holger family chose the right side and cast the duplicitous ex-partners into the Kaiser’s inferno for their opposition to the Great Empire.

Recently, Herr Holger has awoken to find his two sons Franz and Maximilian in the Military and Police respectively. He is exceptionally proud of them, and is now embarking on a journey to reclaim his lost business empire.

Education and/or Previous Occupations/Employments/Jobs:

(Secret) Edge World Scientist

Investor

Planet Hamburg Infrastructure Developer

Comatose for a decade due to unknown circumstances, recently revived.

Hauling Iridium for Guns.

Why do you want to join Krüger Mineralien and what do you expect from the company:

Supporting the development of Rheinland’s infrastructure

Money

Convoy support

Desired Branch (mark with X):

[ ] - Security Fleet
[x] - Transportation Fleet
[x] - Mining Fleet

OORP form:

What is your local timezone?

EST

What is your skype name, not the skype call-sign or Discord ID (one of 2 is required)?

Discord emojis: Diamond Hands Rocket

How long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7?

Couple decades on and off

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7?

I love Freelancer and it’s just better in its simplicity & depth & setting than all the other more recent space games.

Are you currently in any official or unofficial faction(s) in Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7, if yes which one(s)?

Kaiserliche Rheinwehr, Kaiserreich Polizei, True Sons of Kusari, and 46th Fleet

What OOC reason(s) do you have for joining Krüger Mineralien, if you have any?

It fits my character’s lore, and I need to establish myself monetarily. Also I’d love to fly convoys just had a very fun experience supporting them.

Have you read the server rules, and if so do you agree to follow the server rules?

Yes

How do you rate your (1-10):

English: 10
Fighting skills: 5
Roleplaying skills: 3