Discovery Gaming Community
Anna.Brown - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Anna.Brown (/showthread.php?tid=50400)

Pages: 1 2

Anna.Brown - koske - 11-24-2010

[Image: annabrown.jpg]

Name: Anna Brown
Birthplace: Mining ship, Omega-7
Hair Color:White
Eyes Color: Blue
Height: 175cm
Weight: 62Kg

Bio:

She was born in the mining ship where her parents worked, this was a family affair. Her mother died and then her father began to drink, slowly destroying the life of their daughter. Anna was forced to work with fifteen years, her father destroyed by alcohol beat her and locked her in a room where Anna could only sleep. Little time has passed since Anna started working in the mining ship and a month later, her brother was killed in a massive explosion of his ship while he was at work. There is not much to say about this indoor life. Last three years she was thinking of leaving father and starting a new life more beautiful but when her father found out he had used even higher security force, locked her boat so she could not escape. Only he had the password to open her room and cabins of the ship, her life has turned into an even bigger nightmare than he was.

24.November
***Today at work was a specific day***
At her private panel appeared strange and very beautiful voice:
The pilot is presented under the name Canis.Lupus, it was a normal conversation and a meeting with both sides. Together, they filled the time to get the job done easier. Anna for the first time in her life she felt free and open his soul for a few moments. After several hours of communication, Lupus said it was close to her and that he should need correct coordinates. It came with a friend named John Shepard and for some reason has left them alone to talk, Anna told her entire story to John.

John.Shepard: I can not hear this story, and maybe even do not believe that something like this exists.
Anna.Brown: I have no reason to lie to you, you see that my ship under the protection of the virtual program.
John.Shepard: Have you ever thought about running away?
Anna.Brown: Yes, but currently I am unable to do so. I have nobody who would be able to help.
John.Shepard: I will help you, all you have to do is to run away and steal a boat if you can?
Anna.Brown: May try to steal my father's ship, he is already drunk.
John.Shepard: Do so I'll wait outside, and lead you in one place.

By the way John showed the rest of the universe, jump holes and jump gates. For the first time Anna saw the sun and clean space. Did not make very much when they were attacked by Rheinland Police, John is protected Ana and proceeded to drive to a secure location. Almost came when Anna spotted the ruins of a station and stopped to look at them:

Anna.Brown: What is this?
John.Shepard: These are the ruins of the station Freeport7.
Anna.Brown: I've never heard of it.
John.Shepard: It was destroyed during the war with the nomads.

***After a very long journey they finally succeeded, will now discuss their next steps.***

Anna.Brown - koske - 11-26-2010

Private room.
26. November, early morning.

John.Shepard: Come on Ana time to wake up, there's a long day.
Anna.Brown: *dreamy* I did not sleep like this for a long time. Is it already time to go to your sister?
John.Shepard: It is time, she is waiting for us. Got coffee on the table and something for breakfast, I'll wait at the bar.

Shortly after breakfast, John and Anna went to the planet Manhattan. As John was unable to land on the planet because his ship, a Order Bastet would be shot down the moment he got close. Instead John stowed away on Anna's and left his AI, Naomi to control his ship.

In front of Manhattan, Anna asks for permission to land.
Liberty Navy, Cpt. Carr: Anna, please hold your vessel!
Anna.Brown: I understand, what can I do for you?
Liberty Navy, Cpt. Carr: Your vessel must undergo a thorough scan, please wait.
Anna.Brown: My cargo space containing only food and water.
Liberty Navy, Cpt. Carr: From the direction where you came the hostile ship was found, I believe that its pilot is for some reason on your ship.
Anna.Brown: Do you even have any evidence?
Liberty Navy, Cpt. Carr: The only thing I managed to pick up is a strange signal, so I beg you to stay calm until we finish the detailed scan.
Anna.Brown: *Waiting calmly*
Liberty Navy, Cpt. Carr: For now, we have not managed to find anything. Do you perhaps have something to do with the ship we found?
Anna.Brown: Mr. Carr, I am an exemplary citizen of the Liberty. Your job is to examine the ship, now I ask you that you don`t take away more of my time.
Liberty Navy, Cpt. Carr: Okay, you can land now. Have nice day.
Anna.Brown: Thank you.

They successfully picked up John's sister and returned to Rochester base.

Anna.Brown - koske - 11-29-2010

Space.
29. November, Unknown time.

She did not seen him for several days, his friend John is not at Rochester for three days now. Anna is feeling alone.
She was in front Manhattan trying to found a job until she gets a signal form Lupus to meet him at secret location.

Chanis.Lupus: *The man have mask on* Good to see you I guess.
Anna.Brown: *Worried asks* Why did you leave your friend John with me and leave?
Chanis.Lupus: I had business that needed to attending to.
Anna.Brown: Like you see he menage to free me.
Chanis.Lupus: *He nods* I knew he could. Besides has a sucker for the good looking ones.
Anna.Brown: He is very nice with me. The problem is that I have not seen him several days for now.
Chanis.Lupus: Do you know of the Order?
Anna.Brown: We speak little about the "Order", he did not told me much.
Chanis.Lupus: *He nods* Both me and him were operatives...
Anna.Brown: I only know that he escaped from there to protect his sister. Why did you escape?
Chanis.Lupus: Same ordeal, kinda. My family... Which is only my sister left. So me and John are in the same boat.
Anna.Brown: I need answer. Why he need`s to protect his sister and from what?
Chanis.Lupus: His sister was arrested in Minor, she was a Liberty Navy pilot. So... After she broke out, John protected her.
Anna.Brown: Now I understand it, *Hmmmmm* what are we going to do now?
Chanis.Lupus: We? *He sounds a bit confused* I`m not the type of person you want to hand around.

After this conversation there was a little about Lupus life, that seems it is not one of the best. He offer device to Anna that will inform him if she is in danger. *Invites her to comes in his ship* She takes her suit and is preparing to leave her ship.

Anna.Brown: Lupus be ready to open cargo doors for me.

*She menage to enter in his ship, without complications* She see a man walk from the cockpit in a full body armor and battle gear. Two pistols each teight and a rifle over his shoulder as if he was expecting attack.

Anna.Brown: *scared* Do you really need those weapons now? Can you please help me with this suit?
Chanis.Lupus: *He takes her oxygen tank and puts in her feet* Better now not carrying something so heavy?
Anna.Brown: Thank you. I hate the helm, how looks my hair? *Putting hands in hair* Do you have any mirror in the ship?
Chanis.Lupus: Is this really a time to check how good you look? *He points to the room he`d been using for him self* In there.
Anna.Brown: I`ll be quick, please make me a drink if you can. Please relax and take off that armor and guns.

Chanis.Lupus take off his armor and guns and he take from his locker black clothing. He`d look like one of best guys she ever seen seeming to be perfect in every way as if he was made this way. he have black hair and golden hazel eyes.

Chanis.Lupus: *He holds a necklace to her* I will explain to you how its use when you put it on.
Anna.Brown: *She takes necklace from his hand* Thank you, how it works?
Chanis.Lupus: All you have to say is a code name Atra Lupus.

//Story will continue soon....

Anna.Brown - koske - 02-26-2011

Room
26. February , Late at night.

Anna is writing diary,
My past was so cold that I believe nothing is perfect and that no man can live in harmony of good. Several mounts has passed from my last fly in space... Some agents monitored me for hours, days to find out who I`m and what are my good sides.

*Flash of memories*
Unknown Person: She is perfect, you saw what she is capable of.
LSF Agent: She passed the physical and mental tests, especially pay attention to mental test?
Unknown Person: Something like this is hard to see every day.
LSF Agent: The only thing that remains is learning to fly like fighter pilot.
Unknown Person: With these capabilities that will not be a problem, we will accept her application for LSF.

The things in life can change in just one night if you take best path.

Anna.Brown - koske - 04-05-2011

Name: Jackson Brown
Birthplace: Mining ship, Omega-7
Height: 183
Weight: 79
Previous Jobs: I worked on the mining ship with my father.
Qualifications: Pilot of Mining ship, I understand something about electronics.

Bio:

Jackson was born on the mining ship in Omega-7. As soon as he finished school, he started to work with his father on the mining ship. Jackson was a pilot on the fathers ship for years, he and his sister were worked in the main cabin of the ship. Anna.Brown was her name, father didn`t like here and he blame Anna for death of his wife, Jackson tried to protect his sister but without much progress. One day, Anna escaped from station in the omega-7 with unknown person and their location was unknown, Jackson was lost in his mind for days, he gave everything to find her and one month later he is done the same thing "Jackson left his father". His only mission was to find Anna, bring her to safer place and start new better life. Instead he finds her, she found him flying in a depressed state with a bottle of wine. "Scene when they met will remain in their hearts". Anna helped him to find room and place to stay, with her support Jackson will start new career.

Private room.
05. April, in the middle of the day.

Anna.Brown: Hey there "Jack"?
Jackson.Brown: Anna, when did you came here? I didn`t hear the door.
Anna.Brown: 15 minutes ago... Is this how are you keeping safe here?
Jackson.Brown: "There was a laugh" Sure, I`m still fine like you can see and I`m older here! "Looking something on table"
Anna.Brown: Don`t start please I just came to see how are you doing... There is stuff that I need to finish, cya around "big brother" "Sound of the door".

Anna.Brown - koske - 04-20-2011

Bar
19. April , after patrol.

After long patrol Norman and Anna agreed to take little brake at the bar, Anna is big fan of coffee with cream and Norman needed mineral water. This was a great time for them to find each other more about their lives and to made first friendly steps.

Anna.Brown: So, what do you say. We are going to wait more?
Norman.O'Connor: It`s your call.
Anna.Brown: Okay, if you are asking me. We are going to wait little more.
Norman.O'Connor: Five minutes will be fine I guess.
Anna.Brown: Can you tell me something about you, we can use this time to talk if you are interested?
Norman.O'Connor: Well, I`m not an interesting person... I was born on planet Los Angeles, joined the navy at the age of eighteen and then joined the LSF. Quite a simple story. What about you?
Anna.Brown: Well, it`s simple enough. I worked for the Kruger and my father is drunk bastard, I lost my mother when I was fifteen and I have best brother in the world.
Norman.O'Connor: Wait, you mentioned Kruger. That means Omegas and Rheinland. What brought you here?
Anna.Brown: That is long story, when you have more then a five minutes I`ll be able to tell you.
Norman.O'Connor: I guess we`ve been waiting long enough.
Anna.Brown: Sure, I`ll put formation on you. Lead me on.
Norman.O'Connor: So, where did we leave off?
Anna.Brown: Are we going to finish that border patrol?
Norman.O'Connor: If you want, pick the direction?
Anna.Brown: Cortez will be fine.
Norman.O'Connor: By the way, you mentioned the house... Were do you live?
Anna.Brown: I live with my brother at planet Manhattan, and you?
Norman.O'Connor: On L.A., but I prefer to use LSF hostels. They always have a room for an agent.
Anna.Brown: I must sleep at my home, close to my brother... Only sometimes I use private room if I have much work to do.
Norman.O'Connor: So, we are done with Cortez. What are we going to do now?
Anna.Brown: I feel tired, should we stop somewhere to rest little and take some coffee?
Norman.O'Connor: Know any place?
Anna.Brown: Only at Manhattan.
Norman.O'Connor: Well, Manhattan is then.. I guess.
Anna.Brown: We are almost there, I can`t wait to drink my first coffee today. I like it with cream
Norman.O'Connor: Meet me at bar I`ll wait you there.
Anna.Brown: "Anna enters the bar and takes a look around"
Norman.O'Connor: I`m here don`t you see me?
Anna.Brown: There are you. "Comes to him" Shall we pick a table?
Norman.O'Connor: Sure, pick one.
Anna.Brown: "Points at one of the distant tables with a sofa nearby" That seems the best.
Norman.O'Connor: Okay, what are you going to drink Anna?
Anna.Brown: I`ll take coffee with cream, and you?
Norman.O'Connor: Actually, I didn`t decide yet... Coffee perhaps. Or just water. "Gets to the bar counter" A coffee with a cream and glass of mineral water, no gas.
Anna.Brown: "Thinks" You are a gentleman Norman.
Norman.O'Connor: "The drinks are brought, and Norman takes them to the table, putting the coffee in front of Anna. Then he takes a seat." Your coffee is here.
Anna.Brown: Thank you Norman, your acts are sweet. "Coffee is still too hot"
Norman.O'Connor: I needed this break. "Takes another sip"
Anna.Brown: We were last talking about my first work for the Kruger, if I remember well you wanted to know how did I came here?
Norman.O'Connor: Yes, I wondered what brought you here... to Liberty?
Anna.Brown: "Anna told him everything from her past"

Anna.Brown - koske - 05-22-2011

Jackson`s Room
22. May, late at night.

"Anna have something to speak with her brother"

Anna.Brown: Hay "big" brother, may I come in?
Jackson.Brown: "Looking with sleepy eyes" Argh what do you want now?
Anna.Brown: I need to speak with you, its seriously and can`t wait tomorrow! "Clap clap with her eyes"
Jackson.Brown: "oh" Please don`t yell at me, do you see how late is?!
Anna.Brown: Yes, of course but I`ll take you just 20 minutes of your hard sleeping head!
Jackson.Brown: Take of your shoes "Sleepy smile" and then you can come in. "Jokes"
Anna.Brown: Very funny young man! I have credits for something, I thin you`ll like it.
Jackson.Brown: "Hard sleepy voice" You are going to buy me a station in space?
Anna.Brown: Stop with that stupid jokes Jack! Now listen me, I want to open private company.
Jackson.Brown: "His sleep is gone" What, really, hmm, really again?!
Anna.Brown: Yes you hear me well, I saved something to invest in our future.
Jackson.Brown: Well that is really nice to hear in those late hours.
Anna.Brown: Name will be Brown`s-, I already have a leading man or woman will be better. You will meet her soon.
Jackson.Brown: That is good, you know that we have little time for such work and I`m giving my best for new promotion in police.
Anna.Brown: I have plan for everything, just give me some of your credits!
Jackson.Brown: What!? Well yeah, sure I`ll give something.

Anna.Brown - koske - 09-07-2011

Private room
7. September, 3am.

"Anna woke up suddenly with fear in her eyes. Water will refresh her after terrible dream, she takes a glass of water while looking for her brother." Where is Jackson now? "She said with sleepy ton."
"After long therapy for psychological problems caused by violence in family environment, for the first time in her life Anna felt excellent to this day. Take's communication device to call her personal doctor."

Anna.Brown: "Frightened voice" Dr.MacLaine I could really use your help now, it is late I'm aware of it but everything is payed for this situations.
Dr.MacLaine: Yes, what is it?
Anna.Brown: My dreams are back, now much worse than before.
Dr.MacLaine: Okay, just stay calm we are going to make it through. Now tell me what did you dream?

"Anna describes the dream as a real feeling, flying through Omega-7 system with unknown ship. Thoughts are strange and also unknown reason for visit that dark and lost place, someone is after me and I can't escape. Other people around me don't pay much attention or just they can't see me, after all there isn't anyone who can help me."

Dr.MacLaine: Job is working against you, stress, effort and long working nights are effecting your trauma. Try to rest and to do ordinary things when you are home but first you will sleep. If you can't, take one anti stress pill and everything will be fine. I'll visit you tomorrow.

Anna.Brown - koske - 09-29-2011

Space Gamma - 4
29. September, 1pm.

"Long time passed since Anna lost contact with Dangen, I guess you are asking who is he? He is mysterious person and Anna Brown apart from his charming voice and good look didn't know nothing about him, her work was important in last period and it seemed that nothing is more significantly but then old friend appeared from nowhere."

Nephilic: Salve... Agent... I presume.
Anna: Hmm, who is there?
Nephilic: Name... People know me by is the Nephilim and how do you do?
Anna: Well I don't like to speak with strangers and anyway where did you found this transmission?
Nephilic: I gave you my name did I not, and really... Places like "Classified" Omicrons and such you get picked pretty fast. Don't you?
Anna: So, I guess you know me?
Nephilic: No, but we could know each other. Friendship are forget through chats are they not... as well as alliances, personal one. Tell me what do you think about so called The Order?
Anna: Mister you ask much questions for a stranger, I'm not in school and I don't need to answer you. You are speaking with Associate Director of LSF Anna Brown.
Nephilic: And your speaking with Dangen.
Anna: "Shocked" Are you following my every step? Just to let you know I still have your gift.
Nephilic: Necklace?
Anna: Yes.
Nephilic: Good to know, how is life treating you Anna?
Anna: Fine but also I have much work in last period. How is with you?
Nephilic: I've been around and about... I'm an angel of the Reapers now actually second in command.
Anna: "Surprised" I don't get it, how did you end up there?
Nephilic: I'm a man of many mysteries.
Anna: Oh then you could help me, there are many things I want to know about Reapers but I don't know if I can ask you?
Nephilic: Just ask, if I can't answer I won't.
Anna: I actually need a information about Reapers.
Nephilic: Reapers are basically against every one by the Zoners here in the Omicrons and Omegas. I have to disappear.
Anna: Again?! Okay then I will close secure channel, see you my friend.
Nephilic: Very well take care.

Anna.Brown - koske - 12-15-2011

Private room
15. December, 4pm.

Anna's private time with friends:

"Being part of the Security force wasn't easy even on the start, there is much sacrifice for the job and personal benefit. Now as Director of LSF, Anna deals with daily problems that requires much attention and hard work. With little time for private, she tries to enjoy every second of it, where all the masks are off and she can express true nature."

Anna Brown: Alex, you can be seen everywhere?
Alex Chain: I guess there aren't better things to do right now.
Anna Brown: How about your patrol or daily duty?
Alex Chain: I am now of duty...and like working just for the good of the republic. That's why I do not patrol right now...only if I get some reports bout pirate or unusual activity.
Anna Brown: We should take free time on Manhattan then? I know good bar with much beautiful coffee.
Alex Chain: Ah...s-sure *blushes*, P-please lead. *he seems to be little scared from her offer and shy*
Anna Brown: Of course I will, "P-Please" your ton is little changed then yesterday?
Alex Chain: What do you mean? *wonders*
[15.12.2011 16:03:34] Traffic control alert: =LSF=Anna.Brown has requested to dock
[15.12.2011 16:03:49] Traffic control alert: [LN]-Alex.Chain has requested to dock
Anna Brown: "Anna is waiting for Alex on the landing pad" Alex, I'm on landing pad 234. Please meet me there.
Alex Chain: S..sure. *soon his ship lands on the pad and he gets out taking off his helmet and throwing it back in the ship* *he seems young strong man very handsome, quite tall with very good shaped body, graish black hair spiky with light blue eyes*
Anna Brown: "Anna is looking at the Navy pilot, for the first time she is available to see him in the full size without looking in his cockpit" "Anna is going right for his head, in one second Alex thought she will kiss him in the mouth but she goes for the cheek" Hay!
Alex Chain: Am...hey *he blushes a little*
Anna Brown: Am I younger then you thought?
Alex Chain: I...no...I don't...k-know *blushes alot and starts to stutter somehow that makes him even more cute*
Anna Brown: "In front of Alex was hot blonde with blue eyes like sea, and she was young Director of LSF. Actually youngest ever in Liberty"
Alex Chain: Am...where are we going? *tries to hide the blush somehow*
Anna Brown: Original plan was bar and I guess we'll stick to it.
Alex Chain: I see...then you leed *smiles*
Anna Brown: "Anna takes Alex to the bar, at first look Alex thought he never saw this before but on landing pad it can be seen as SODA with green lights" "She sees that Alex is scared a little and she opened him a door" Go for it, fin us sit.
Alex Chain: Am...I admit...I am bit scared but..I am still the man.. *holds the door for Anna and makes guesture for her to enter as a normal gentleman would do*

"They spend whole night together after nice hot coffee"