Discovery Gaming Community
[phantom]bloddfrenzy - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: [phantom]bloddfrenzy (/showthread.php?tid=510)

[phantom]bloddfrenzy - marauder - 01-07-2006

(This is probably going to end up being quite long [I hope] so I'll apologise in advance.)

The person who would be come Bloodfrenzy (here after referred to as Pete) started life as a crewer on his family's anicent transport doing trade-runs between Liberty stations.
It was during one of these runs that a pirate cruiser attacked them while Pete was finishing a count of the nanobots that the ship had, the first shots destroyed the bridge, one of the cargo pods and left the ship crippled. After the cruiser had blown the other cargo pod open and finished looting the wrecked transport it turned away and fired into the wreck to destroy it. This shot somehow made the nanobots fuse with Pete, becoming part of him. A Liberty Navy patrol found the wreck and found him, they rush him to the nearby base, Willard Research station, where they discovered that the nanobots had fused with him and began a series of tests and experiments to discover how this had affected him.

It was during these tests that Pete became more and more unhinged by his treatment at the research station, the breaking point came when he was placed into a storage pod for transport, by a Liberty Navy gunboat, to a maxium security prison station in the Alaska system for 'long-term storage' while the results from the various experiments was studied. During the trip he managed to break out of the pod and killed the whole crew of the gunboat as it ran through the New York system from the california Jump-gate to the Alaska Jump-gate on auto-pilot. After killing the crew he used the abilities the nanobot fusion had given him to take over the ship and become part of it, now he could control it's functions with a thought but he would never be able to leave the ship again. Once the ship had passed through the Alaska Jump-gate the ship headed to the prison station, but never arrived there.

(well thats all for now, opinions please.)

[PS. sorry for the mis-spelling in the topic title, it should read [phantom]Bloodfrenzy.]

[phantom]bloddfrenzy - marauder - 01-07-2006

(part 2)

While cruising around the Alaska system the transformed Pete slowly learnt how to handle the gunboat and how to avoid the numerous Bouny Hunter, Nomad and Liberty Navy patrols that where just about everywhere in th esystem.

He eventually found the Jumphole to the Omicron Delta system and spent months exploring the system and making short trips through the Jump-holes that littered the system. The Corsairs ignored him for the most part and where happy to let him dock and sell whatever loot or pilots he managed to get. After a while me began to enjoy doing missions for them and they told him the location of their home system, it was over planet Crete that he finally meet Darkstar in his cruiser.

Darkstar was being attacked by a Bounty Hunter task force when Pete arrived and he immediately attacked the Bounty Hunters, helping the wing of Corsair fighters that had been sent to assist Darkstar. That was when Darkstar contacted Pete and offered him a place in the Phantom Empire and a new name, Bloodfrenzy.

(any thoughts/comments welcome. There may be more to this later, depneds on what reactions I get.)

[phantom]bloddfrenzy - Virus - 01-08-2006

Not bad..... I like the fact that you have a major advantage in the ship, but you can't leave the ship. Therefore, if the ship is destroyed, he would, obviously die.

Nice job, and great idea. Even though a nano-bot fusal is pretty illogical, its still nice.

Only thing is, to get supplies, etc, he would NEED to leave the ship. I would suggest that its only a short time that he can leave the ship for. Like, an hour or two.

[phantom]bloddfrenzy - marauder - 01-15-2006

Virus,Jan 8 2006, 01:58 AM Wrote:Even though a nano-bot fusal is pretty illogical, its still nice.
Only thing is, to get supplies, etc, he would NEED to leave the ship. I would suggest that its only a short time that he can leave the ship for. Like, an hour or two.
[snapback]9612[/snapback]

Why I decided on nanobots fusing with him was because if you read the infocard on the nanobots it states that the nanobots repair ship hulls by making whatever the hull was made of. So this would kinda (well it does to me) imply that they would also make all the chemicals (that would normally be supplied by his food) and stuff he would ever need.

Anyhow on to the next instalment...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(part 3)

Several months had passed and Bloodfrenzy had proved himself to be a loyal, if occasionally unbalanced, member of the Phantom Empire and had been sent to do a survey of the Britonia systems for future use.

While in the Edinburgh system a gunboat belonging to the AW found, chased and eventually crippled Bloodfrenzy's ship, almost destroying it in the process. Finally satisfied the AW ship moved on and left the system. Bloodfrenzy sent out a distress signal that was answered by a Phantom BS that tractored the wreck into it's hold before rushing to a secret Phantom R&D station in the Dublin system. Once there the wreck was transferred to the station which begaun to try and seperate Bloodfrenzy from the useless remains of his Gunboat. After several weeks they finally managed to completely seperate him and began building a suitable replacement ship for him.

[phantom]bloddfrenzy - marauder - 01-18-2006

(part 4)

It took several weeks to finally finish the new ship and install the advanced nomad and other alien technolgy. Once they were done Bloodfrenzy spent several days working for the mollys and getting use to the new ship, the molly's were impressed with the new design and bought the exclusive right's to built and sell it from the Phantom Empire after naming it the 'Werewolf' visually similar to the wolfhound it has a bigger powerplant and energy generator which means it can support class 10 weapons and shields. Once he was used to the werewolf Bloodfrenzy left the molly's arranmore base and continued with his interrupted survey.

(and that's it for now, thks to everyone who read this and posted comments)

[phantom]bloddfrenzy - Profile - 01-18-2006

We can note that he died many times when trying to shoot down on of the [SF] Dreadnought...But the Battleship finally died in the same time !

(didn't know that Bloodfrenzy was you...Marauder)