Discovery Gaming Community
== Starworlds Unleashed 24/7 == - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Other Discovery Servers (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: == Starworlds Unleashed 24/7 == (/showthread.php?tid=5130)

Pages: 1 2 3

== Starworlds Unleashed 24/7 == - starworlds - 12-23-2007

Hi all
Just to let you know about the Starworlds Server, some off you have already come and paid us a visit and a big welcome to you old and new. Starworlds has been around for 3 years running WTS mods and TNG now we are moving to DISCOVERY in our 4th year.

We like to keep a RP server but not limit it to totaly RP players, we run on a dedicated 1000mb server and can acomidate up to 128 players [other then discovery offical RP server the only other one].

We run FLSHELL on the server to add a bit of extra to the discovery game. We also have a brand new system going to be installed in the next few weeks which will allow players to build weapons this is done buy collecting so many items and in return getting a gun or shild ect.

Hope to see you soon

Starworlds Admin

== Starworlds Unleashed 24/7 == - chopper - 12-24-2007

Quote:We also have a brand new system going to be installed in the next few weeks which will allow players to build weapons this is done buy collecting so many items and in return getting a gun or shild ect.

Can you be a bit more specific about this?:)
You mean like in RPG games, i get some items from junk debris, and bring it to the planet, and i get a gun?

== Starworlds Unleashed 24/7 == - Etaphreven - 12-24-2007

I think he means like 'stacking' 20 justice mk => nomad blaster or something.
Am I right?:)

== Starworlds Unleashed 24/7 == - Niezck - 12-24-2007

URL, server IP?

~Graviton

== Starworlds Unleashed 24/7 == - starworlds - 12-25-2007

Yes like the the pair of them really, its going to work in 2 ways:-

1. You collect a amount of minable ofjects ie 10 gold, 5 silve, 2 metal ect and you bring them to a planet log of and log back on and you have them changed into a weapon or shiled

2. The same as a above but with a collection of guns and objects

This will take some time to get right as it is a experamental program that a friend well known in the FL community has created. But it should bring a whole new aspect to the game.

To reach my server i would surgest using the global workaround which you can download from HERE all you need to do is install it with FLMM ontop of anyother mods and it will work like a global server. [link is by the bottom of the page on star-universe.net]

Or connect manaually:-

IP: 90.241.57.37
PORT: 2310

Temp Website while main site is under construction is located HERE

== Starworlds Unleashed 24/7 == - Exile - 12-25-2007

Sounds interesting.. Might just take a peek.
Good luck with the server:)

' Wrote:Sounds interesting.. Might just take a peek.
Good luck with the server:)

Thank you, your welcome on anytime :D

== Starworlds Unleashed 24/7 == - Niezck - 12-25-2007

Looks alright!:)

1m starting cash...needs more people though;)
And your forums are a bit empty...

But then again, it's a fairly new server so considering some of the others - well done!:D

~Graviton

' Wrote:Looks alright!:)

1m starting cash...needs more people though;)
And your forums are a bit empty...

But then again, it's a fairly new server so considering some of the others - well done!:D

~Graviton

Lol yes well all good things take time, a communtiy is built on this and i hope to make a great one and a good friendship with all the players.

The forums where only activated to the public today Christmas day so they will be a bit bare untill people start to fill them up. My forums never seem to stay bare for long. :D

Hope to see you all soon

==Admin== {Starworlds}

Hi guys,
For the people who have tried the starworlds server, i and im sure other people would like to no what its like to you..

So if you have 5 min to write a review on the server that would be great Thanks

Starworlds