Discovery Gaming Community
Discovery Rage Comic Game - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Discovery Rage Comic Game (/showthread.php?tid=57957)

Discovery Rage Comic Game - Zigeris - 03-11-2012

' Wrote:somehow soo true Aet,

Yeah it's why I switched to whole wheat bread.

Discovery Rage Comic Game - Captain - 03-11-2012

still being paranoid zig?

Discovery Rage Comic Game - Zigeris - 03-12-2012

Last night I spent 4 hours doing a security risk assessment at the university in my town. In order to do my job correctly I must have a little tendency to be paranoid at all times. Needless to say if anyone thinks about playing hide and seek at the university they will lose if I am the seeker. xD

Discovery Rage Comic Game - Death.RunningVerminator - 03-12-2012

' Wrote:Last night I spent 4 hours doing a security risk assessment at the university in my town. In order to do my job correctly I must have a little tendency to be paranoid at all times. Needless to say if anyone thinks about playing hide and seek at the university they will lose if I am the seeker. xD
I will take you up on that.

Which uni again?

Are you nuts? There are creepers in this forum! I cannot give out info like that! What if they find me! D;

Discovery Rage Comic Game - Death.RunningVerminator - 03-12-2012

' Wrote:Are you nuts? There are creepers in this forum! I cannot give out info like that! What if they find me! D;
Then you're in for a wild night.

Discovery Rage Comic Game - AeternusDoleo - 03-12-2012

' Wrote:Are you nuts? There are creepers in this forum! I cannot give out info like that! What if they find me! D;
... and you're of the belief that any sort of privacy on the internet exists, given a person being VERY motivated to find out who you're really are? Now get back ontopic before I have a few unmarked white vans drive by your place... repeatedly...:cool:

Discovery Rage Comic Game - Agmen of Eladesor - 03-12-2012

' Wrote:Last night I spent 4 hours doing a security risk assessment at the university in my town. In order to do my job correctly I must have a little tendency to be paranoid at all times. Needless to say if anyone thinks about playing hide and seek at the university they will lose if I am the seeker. xD

That actually sounds like fun. (Criminology degree with specialization in retail / industrial security.)

Your company hiring? (Or is this one of those insurance companies that has you go around and do inspections, taking pictures and whatnot, and then not paying you for the work you did - which is why I quit working for that damned company.)

' Wrote:That actually sounds like fun. (Criminology degree with specialization in retail / industrial security.)

Your company hiring? (Or is this one of those insurance companies that has you go around and do inspections, taking pictures and whatnot, and then not paying you for the work you did - which is why I quit working for that damned company.)

I am private consultant. I won't work for a company until I finish my degree in the CJ program. However I might actually go to the Halo (Not the game) Camp to get my National/International licences to practice private sector security. Then work as a freelance consultant. However in my state I must get a licence. No training required but must be hired by a creditable company. I said screw that I'll do Halo.

Security Insurance though is an easy paycheck. But I wouldn't want to be stuck doing it either. At the university I went through as if you're clearing rooms for possible intake fire from suspects/ hiding places and ambush zones. Label where the high risk area's are during patrol. Then explain to them how to minimize the risk and maximize control. Over all there were 3 spots that would even make me nervous on patrol. xD.

We should return to OP topic though >.> we need to RAGE!