Discovery Gaming Community
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: BDM| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=703)
+----- Thread: Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=60674)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - Alley - 09-17-2012

it's ok it's been discussed with "kei"

Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - Lobster - 09-17-2012

Okei.

Feel free to post here with any advice in the future. We welcome any ideas on how to improve this faction and our interaction with others.

Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - Hone - 09-17-2012

I advise you bust me out of jail!

Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - Teerin - 09-23-2012

' Wrote:No... we should not be going within more then 13k of Manhattan <.< not unless in an emergency or sanctioned RP event. I know I have been gone for a while but that dosn't mean you can ruffle the place up.

Don't know if this is still in effect, but here you go.
Sceenshot

And although I'm 10k out from you guys, the angle is good enough to tell how close the battle is to the planet.

- [LN]-Rohj.Teerin.

Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - Dashiell - 09-23-2012

' Wrote:Don't know if this is still in effect, but here you go.
Sceenshot

And although I'm 10k out from you guys, the angle is good enough to tell how close the battle is to the planet.
- [LN]-Rohj.Teerin.

I was told BDM wouldn't be sitting near Manhattan.

Well i dunno but that looks like BDM to me

(don't get me started on the Marduk, thats not the BDM's concern)

I think my feedback is long overdue. tbh, I think it's silly, borderline oorp, how the BDM behaves at times. BDM cruisers fly around NY like tourists, camp gates and dock in penny on a Zoner base when chased. Then there's the spamming in system chat while sitting 50k above or below the plane with no intention whatsoever of a 'fair encounter' but just mouting off and being annoying.

If I were to send special forces into enemy territory I wouldn't

- send in cruisers
- send said forces into orbit of your enemy's main home planet
- run to a 'neutral' base and dock with it while several enemy ship are watching you dock there
- spam the communication net with useless dribble which everyone can hear. ( I thought special forces were supposed to be sneaky? I doubt the U-boats in WW surfaced in the Hudson, ring up the white house and make useless conversation)

I understand that the BDM is about invading enemy territory. gathering intel and taking out targets of oppertunity. but BDM is going way too far imho. What's next? BDM Elbes In Virginia?

How would the RM / BDM feel about LSF LSC doing hoops around planet New Berlin? Id wager you'd go 0_o. And with good reason.

BDM's rp is quite good. but Id ask you to change your modus operandi a bit so it becomes less ridiculous.

2 cents.

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - Hades - 09-29-2012

(09-23-2012, 06:18 PM)Dashiell Wrote:
' Wrote:Don't know if this is still in effect, but here you go.
Sceenshot

- [LN]-Rohj.Teerin.

I was told BDM wouldn't be sitting near Manhattan.

Well i dunno but that looks like BDM to me

(don't get me started on the Marduk, thats not the BDM's concern)

I think my feedback is long overdue. tbh, I think it's silly, borderline oorp, how the BDM behaves at times. BDM cruisers fly around NY like tourists, camp gates and dock in penny on a Zoner base when chased. Then there's the spamming in system chat while sitting 50k above or below the plane with no intention whatsoever of a 'fair encounter' but just mouting off and being annoying.

If I were to send special forces into enemy territory I wouldn't

- send in cruisers
- send said forces into orbit of your enemy's main home planet
- run to a 'neutral' base and dock with it while several enemy ship are watching you dock there
- spam the communication net with useless dribble which everyone can hear. ( I thought special forces were supposed to be sneaky? I doubt the U-boats in WW surfaced in the Hudson, ring up the white house and make useless conversation)

I understand that the BDM is about invading enemy territory. gathering intel and taking out targets of oppertunity. but BDM is going way too far imho. What's next? BDM Elbes In Virginia?

How would the RM / BDM feel about LSF LSC doing hoops around planet New Berlin? Id wager you'd go 0_o. And with good reason.

BDM's rp is quite good. but Id ask you to change your modus operandi a bit so it becomes less ridiculous.

2 cents.
I've personally been trying to get members to stop going to Manhattan, it'll hopefully not happen in the near future. The cruiser thing has also been discussed, I've pushed for much less usage of cruisers and more of smaller craft like fighters, or gunboats (especially the former).

Send me screenshots of people talking in all chat across the entire system and docking Bethlehem in front of people and I'll make sure it is looked into.

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - EisenSeele - 09-30-2012

The formation of our new fighter wing was due to a conversation with Joe, earlier. As it is new, we've had some need to re-draw new lines and policies that were applied to what used to be exclusively gunboat and larger operations in NY.

That being said, usually system wide communications don't really happen unless some chap decides to metagame "sensing" BDM ships in NY from the shiplist - after which, we do our best to make the most fun out of the rather forced situation. If you don't like our policy of trying to minimize our cover bust by pretending to be tourists, then I acknowledge that no humor is universal, and we'll be happy to take suggestions to any modifications of behavior that would help your gaming experience.

As Hades said, we've taken steps to decrease BDM cap flights into NY - as evident, we've increased snub patrols in Liberty, with a corresponding decrease in cap sorties.

Also, to your comment concerning our potential reaction to an LSF doing hoops around NB, it would probably be much more accepted than how the [LN] LNS that regularly showed up to pew Krupp was XD

Of course, unlike a certain Libertonian intelligence faction, the BDM| does not operate with battleships (as in, we don't operate RM ID'd battleships with BDM| tags - since house intelligence factions don't have battleships permitted for use).

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - Zertz - 11-15-2012

I just wanted to quickly comment as to the quality of roleplay I've encountered from the BDM thusfar. I have had a few encounters on several characters with the BDM and must say I have been very pleased to encounter well thought out, logical, and interesting roleplaying very consistent with your faction role.

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - GrnRaptor - 04-03-2013

EisenSeele Wrote:It has been the policy of the BDM to respect Freeport neutrality when it comes to the pursuit of known criminals and hostile warships into Freeport space.

[Image: o-rly.jpg]

I don't recall any of that vaunted respect for Zoner neutrality occurring yesterday in Freeport 2's NFZ, in spite of my mentioning several times that we were in it. In fact, you seemed more than eager to engage in spite of it. Please try to respect the things that you claim you respect next time, and maybe we'll get along better in the future.

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - EisenSeele - 04-03-2013

We caught the vice admiral of the [LN] in a lone dread already shooting at a POB right inside the FP2 NFZ, not even 500m from the station, and you expect us not to take out the target of opportunity? Tongue

Especially after having my lone cruiser ganked by a trio of [LN] gunboats and a cloaking dread just two hours prior? Hell no XD

Besides, all statements are inRP. We're space germans with a mean streak, deal with it (bandit)