Discovery Gaming Community
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: BDM| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=703)
+----- Thread: Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=60674)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - An'shur - 05-04-2015

Wow...

Axisdeus, we fully understand why BDM| vessels are KoS targets. We don't regret causing it, because it came from good RP reasons, RP is fun and this game needs it. But what it grew into - flamewar on forums... I am sorry, but don't throw it at the HC. We will talk to the members who were in Mu during that incident. If you are fed up with someone (or even with our faction) talk to me, I am on skype. We will solve it between four eyes.

BDM| members, if you want to flame on forums, don't do it inside of this thread, it will make whole faction look like (insert a swear word per your chioce). Let the HC deal with negative feedback in polite way.

~BDM| 2ic

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - axisdeus - 05-04-2015

The issue referred in the post is not as specific as the BDM's being KoS or not in Order space. I know you acknowledge that as the inRP meetings done had the point to reflect that. The issue is about following that RP and respecting it. How a lone cruiser and a snubcraft infiltrated Order space (not even cloaked at least) while being KoS.!?

I get the fact they wanted to map the system, nobody says do not do that. I even get the fact they waited for the system to be empty..RL and all that stuff...But then writing a post about how easily they gather all the info they wanted and having the audacity to call it a "succesfull operation" in one clean sweep is just bull, by my standards and by any standards...it has no legitimacy in the whole picture of things. If that qualifies as good RP, believe me I will make a post with my character taking selfies mooning the Schatten...and I will continue to report it until you acknowledge it as such.

So once again, the issue is not about you being KoS or not, the issue is about respecting the inRP happenings and their consequences.In the lights of the above posted, the natural logic process would be:
1. BDM gets caught doing stuff.
2. Order takes stance and declares BDM KoS.
3. BDM comes in Mu and gets out !? - This here makes no sense.
4. BMD members do questionable quality report - This here makes no sense.
3. BDM can't set foot in Order space, especially with an uncloaked Cruiser...which by Disco standards is a big ship..that will draw attention.
4. BDM tries to either amend things or find other way to get their info.

Please tell me if I am wrong to any extent and if my Feedback is not justified in the lights of these things here.

So, to come in Order's most guarded system and then to write that post...is a big NO NO and a bad stain on your RP as a group if that post is acknowledged as inRP info good to be used. Being KoS has its stuff attached - one of them being restricted inRP access to that factions territory. I will make a quote with the little example i gave for clarification. consider the scale we are talking about here and you get the picture.
Quote:Let me make this clear..try to go to your local store, steal something big. Then try to come back next day...see what is going to happen. It won't be pretty.
If the game would have made it possible for you BDM ships to get insta-ganked by NPC swarms as soon as they set foot in the premises of Mu Jump hole, I believe it would have been so. It does not, but that implies a certain degree of responsibility from your members.

I have nothing against none, but that RP is to say the least lackluster in terms of legitimacy, reason and inRP thought. simply put, it can;t be just as it is now.I hope this clarifies things over and sheds some light on my post..which by any chance I do not think it is "flamy" - that is now a word, I call dibs on it.

EDIT #1 I've undone the inRP post in question bit by bit and shown the faults in it. I've done it sarcasticly beacuse that is what it presents to be..a joke..sorry for the harshness of the word. Consider it in relation to what happened just ?a month? ago.

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - Ryummel - 07-31-2015

I'm not sure if I've missed something, but did BDM| swap from MND ID to Wild ID as their main ID? Judging by the top activity:

[Image: YcgfYa1.png]

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - Gulryz - 07-31-2015

gone too away

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - SkyNet - 07-31-2015

(07-31-2015, 07:36 AM)Ryummel Wrote: I'm not sure if I've missed something, but did BDM| swap from MND ID to Wild ID as their main ID? Judging by the top activity:

We still use our BDM ID of course, but Keller is an individual case. This char plays the role of an infested BDM agent, who uses her identifications and authority as cover, to operate within Rheinland and infiltrate the BDM or others. Just because this char is on top of the activity tracker, it does not mean we all use a Wilde ID.

(07-31-2015, 08:26 AM)Devil Wrote: The thing here is that that person likes to fly that character and IRP that character works for Buro , We believe in Rp not OORP stuff

~Hans Schultz

Yes, that person likes to fly that char from time to time. And no, that character does not work for the BDM anymore. Should be obviously now.

My actual point is that you don't seem to be encouraging the actual MND roleplay that this faction had its officialdom approved for, otherwise your Wild ID'd character wouldn't be top in activity (with a huge difference with the rest of your members, mind you).

Gather your people and go do BDM/MND things instead of flying your BDM| tagged wild ID'd ships for your own pleasure.

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - SkyNet - 07-31-2015

(07-31-2015, 11:04 AM)Ryummel Wrote: My actual point is that you don't seem to be encouraging the actual MND roleplay that this faction had its officialdom approved for, otherwise your Wild ID'd character wouldn't be top in activity (with a huge difference with the rest of your members, mind you).

Gather your people and go do BDM/MND things instead of flying your BDM| tagged wild ID'd ships for your own pleasure.

First of all, i do what I consider to be correct. And yeah, i play games for my own pleasure mainly, who dosn't? But i also want to make such encounters more tasty and bring some variety into our RP. If i believe i can reach that in this way and make it enjoyable for others too, so why not? Not every faction has an infested agent within their ranks. And nope, it is not an attempt to troll people, to gain an PvP advantage in some way, or any other abuse. It has RP reasons, that's all.
You want to tell me it is against our RP? Then i must dissapoint you. It seems you are not aware of the faction RP of both, neither the BDM nor of Das Wilde. The BDM deals with nomads, their materials and technology every day. The possibility that an experiment goes wrong and somebody becomes infected afterwards is high. And the Wilde were always interested in the infiltration of Rheinland and its military.

Regarding our activity. Many of us are busy in RL, which is the main reason for our inactivity. I wouldn't be a good faction leader if i would force people to log. Also consider, that we have lost an important sources for activity... namely the war with Liberty. Other sources are in progress. We just can not build up such things from one day to another.
Currently i spend all my freetime with BDM stuff, where i should normaly do other things in RL. I put a lot of efforts into this faction and have some plans and ideas in future, which involves factions like Das Wilde. I work hard for my stuff, and i don't even feel sorry if i leave my drawing board, log my favorite chars, and have some fun. Everyone has his favs which he logs more often than other chars. If you don't like my ideas, deal with it. You don't have to marry Keller.

You're dodging my concern about most of BDM's activity being done without its main ID.

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - Ryummel - 08-01-2015

knock knock

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - Ryummel - 08-02-2015

Elaborating a response yet?