Discovery Gaming Community
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: BDM| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=703)
+----- Thread: Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=60674)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - Flash™ - 08-03-2015

(08-02-2015, 04:52 PM)Ryummel Wrote: Elaborating a response yet?

(tumbleweed)

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - SkyNet - 08-03-2015

I've said anything that is relevant to this theme. I and the former Das Wilde leader, we both have agreed about the existence of such a RP char. This however does not mean i try to boost BDM's activity with a Wilde ID'd ship.

(07-31-2015, 04:38 PM)Ryummel Wrote: You're dodging my concern about most of BDM's activity being done without its main ID.

knock knock

Elaborating a response yet?

The only thing i try to dodge here, is the high amount of salt in this thread. I'm quite pissed right now because i deal with 1000 things at once, and you start a charade here. You can contact me in Skype anytime if you lack of patience. But you did not. So i assume your one and only intention here is to start a flamewar.
Spread your salt somewhere else. We are done here.

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - Flash™ - 08-03-2015

Well, let's start a new topic, on how afk activity farming is a bad thing.

BDM|Rkt-Pinda.Lecuona New Berlin Rheinland 702 4 12 3 hours, 50 minutes

Could you tell your members to not afk in space to get activity please? Thank you. <333

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - Lipton - 08-03-2015

(08-03-2015, 06:44 PM)Flash™ Wrote: Well, let's start a new topic, on how afk activity farming is a bad thing.

BDM|Rkt-Pinda.Lecuona New Berlin Rheinland 702 4 12 3 hours, 50 minutes

Could you tell your members to not afk in space to get activity please? Thank you. <333

Yeah.. sorry about that ! Really didn't mean to afk in space. Forgot I alt + tabbed out and went about with my business. Won't happen again !

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - WesternPeregrine - 03-23-2016

Gentlemen, today I (KNI|) passed by your most prolific house to do some interaction with you and the RM. Both groups where online, and I managed to contact directly with members of each.

I know I came unannounced, and both BDM and RM had just dealt with an Aoi incursion in the house. However, I was told to wait for Einfeld, and waiting I did, gradually seeing all Rheinlanders logging out.
If it was impossible at the time to meet with me, please say so inrp or through a pm. I eventually decided to move on, since I was not going to get the meeting I was hoping for.

"Sorry, can't do at the moment. Please try later." - Is all I ask when this happens.

That being said, I thank Erika.Keller and Isabelle.Engler for taking some time to check what was I doing in New Berlin.

KNI|Majin' , you neighbour from Kusari

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - SkyNet - 03-29-2016

As i said in Skype already, i wasn't aware of a meeting between BDM and KNI. And Enfield forgot about it after an extensive RP he had before. I suggest to contact him once again.

I'm currently busy with a lot of other things. Should there be any requests, RP transmissions, or the like, just pm my forum account. It helps me to keep the overview.

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - Felicia Rayne - 05-14-2016

Thank you for that nice interception. I wouldn't have thought that would happen so soon.

I love that you not just backed off althought I obviously hoped there would be place for some backdoor deals.

Hope there will be more interaction between us.

Feedback to us goes HERE if you like. Would be much appreciated to see how we are being perceived.

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - Flash™ - 08-10-2016

It would greatly appreciated if your Gunboat pilots use a tiny bit of their brain. Engaging in a SNUB brawl, where the Rheinland Lawful forces have a 2:1 ratio advantage is just poor play. Thank you. <3

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - Wesker - 08-10-2016

I wasn't at the engagement itself but I will be 100% clear, you start doing stuff like @Flash just said I will return the favor tenfold.

Do not ever come crying to my feedback thread ever again if you hypocritically pull stunts like this.

Danke.

RE: Buro der Marineintelligenz Feedback - SkyNet - 08-11-2016

(08-10-2016, 11:47 PM)Wesker Wrote: I wasn't at the engagement itself but I will be 100% clear, you start doing stuff like @Flash just said I will return the favor tenfold.

Do not ever come crying to my feedback thread ever again if you hypocritically pull stunts like this.

Danke.

I never cried at your feedback thread. I simply asked for fairplay, but you decided to pull my request into the dirt. You rather wasted your time in making a meme instead of working on the situation, which is just poor. Look into the mirror before you yell at people.

I'm not going to take your threats here serious. It's outright ridiculous and i have better things to do than to listen to your crap. We pay attention to fair play, but if you spit at it and start to gank us, then don't wonder if some of us will treat you the same way. Deal with it.

(08-10-2016, 11:32 PM)Flash™ Wrote: It would greatly appreciated if your Gunboat pilots use a tiny bit of their brain. Engaging in a SNUB brawl, where the Rheinland Lawful forces have a 2:1 ratio advantage is just poor play. Thank you. <3

Oh boy. At least they have a brain and don't throw themselves into a suicide mission in front of a fortress. It was you who engaged people infront of Planet New Berlin. And these pilots asked us to help. Don't expect a warm welcome if you raid our capitol. The same would happen to us if we would raid Omega-54.

Thank you. <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3