Discovery Gaming Community
LC2 & Denier-of-soup - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: LC2 & Denier-of-soup (/showthread.php?tid=64)

Pages: 1 2

LC2 & Denier-of-soup - Shadow_killer05 - 07-22-2005

ok i'm gettin very annoyed here, LC2 and Denier-of-soup are not letting me dock at new tokyo (in one piece) and i have a cargo hold full of diamonds (1900 to be exact) and every time i load up my character i hear the "incoming missle" and lots of gun fire hitting me. i know LC2 is flying an osiris and i'm not shure about denier-of-soup but if this continues i might just leave this server as it is not very impessing the fact i can even play :rtfm:

LC2 & Denier-of-soup - Denier-of-Soup - 07-22-2005

Stop whining, and don't even try blackmailing Igiss. First of all, we were not grouping on you. LC2 was attacking while I was watching. Second of all, you're above the minimum PvP requirement. Third, you're in a Large Transport. LC2 has the right to attack you. A selfish person like you deserves to be chased, especially when you can't return a favour for someone who has given you a million credits as starting money.

LC2 & Denier-of-soup - Profile - 07-22-2005

You should read the "Battleship Terrors" ...

That's simple : D-o-S gave you 1 millions and then he asks you a favour (money transfer) and you haven't done that !

That's not my buisness but now , I'm in "Battleship Terrors" side , that means you should be friend with D-o-S and never insult him (what you've done) or you'll have problems ...

Now , good luck !

LC2 & Denier-of-soup - Igiss - 07-22-2005

Quote:That's not my buisness but now , I'm in "Battleship Terrors" side , that means you should be friend with D-o-S and never insult him (what you've done) or you'll have problems ...
Oh, great. You are now telling people who they should be friends with. It seems that what your "Battleship Terrors" side is doing is in no way related to normal pvp or normal roleplaying.

Quote:every time i load up my character i hear the "incoming missle" and lots of gun fire hitting me.
If you want safety, wait until they are offline. They won't wait for you forever ok? This forum is not exactly for whining.

Quote:you should be friend with D-o-S

Maybe not.

Quote:never insult him

Agreed.

LC2 & Denier-of-soup - Shadow_killer05 - 07-22-2005

i didnt owe him money actuly he said i didnt need to give him it back but it said i would give him it anyway. then i done a favour for him and he said we were even. Now i log on 5 hours later and someone kills me as i launch (LC2 or LC1) just after i logged in. i'm sorry to denier of soup if he wasnt shooting but u werent exactly helping. :nono:

also i was in a large transport with no weapons.

if i log on tommorow and this continues i WILL leave this server and belive me i wont reccomend it to anyone :rtfm:

You, like all 14 year old kids, have a habit of not telling the full story. Also, don't bother spreading sh*t about this server. I'm sure as hell that won't stop people from coming, especially when the server is running a mod like this. Every server running capitol ship mods has pirates. Stop whining and get used to it.

LC2 & Denier-of-soup - Shadow_killer05 - 07-23-2005

the full story? and what is that then?

LC2 & Denier-of-soup - Denier-of-Soup - 07-23-2005

Since we both haven't any proof of what really happened, my version of the story will only lead to more arguements. What matters now is that I'm after you. And thanks to the money I gave you, you're above the minimum PvP requirements. :)

LC2 & Denier-of-soup - Wrath - 07-23-2005

Hey kid, large transports are open to be blasted.....pirates happen.

p.s. look out for me.

if you use the most lucrative trade route, the one we frequent, don't be suprised if we find you and chase you.

However if you found a far out of the way trade route, we are probably less likely to hunt you down.