Discovery Gaming Community
[M]olly Recruitment Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [M]olly Recruitment Center (/showthread.php?tid=64868)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - Orthia - 01-10-2013

Name: Kani'thuie
Clan: Durasni
Tick the role you want to be in [M]
Regular[M] [X]
Wild Geese

Biography: Kani was born on Leeds, his early life consisted of sitting at the spaceport watching ships entering and leaving the planet, he knew one day he would be in a ship, one day he would be flying around, maybe even kill a few pirates, who knew. That was until he felt bold and snuck onto a trader's Ship. As the ship exited a trading ring that had recently been attacked by a group of Pirates (origin unknown), Kani was taken captive by the pirates at the young age of 14. He was forced to clean their ships and became to believe that there was no hope for the young children only for those who are strong and take what they want. So when he finally escaped, he set his eyes on the Bretonia Pirate Facton, the Molly's, who better for him to learn from and to help his cause of becoming a hardened criminal then the Pirate's of his home System.

S.K.Y.P.3 information Name: crispy_wolfy

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - Havok - 01-10-2013

[Image: mollyheader.png]

Subject: Recruitment

G'day Kani,
Ye' application has been looked over by t' Governor, and she be pleased. 'ts my job now t' help ye' get situated on Arranmore. In other words, ye' be accepted. Meet me in t' Bar on Arranmore t' start ye' training.

[Image: mollyfooter.png]

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - Tabris - 01-10-2013

Name: Ronan O'Gara
Clan: O'Gara
Regular [M] []
Wild Geese []
MMC [x]

Biography: Born in Dublin on Arranmore, he grew up learning the tricks of the trade, he took a particular interest in the field of Mining, which the Mollys use their former skills as BMM Employees in order to fuel their cause, when he turned 19 he was given a Arrastara Mining Fighter by his father (who had disabled it a month previous and dragged it back to Molly Territory) to use as his own ship. He found once he was in open space that he was a natural when it came to mining, his reflexes were sharp enough to track ore-laden rock and shoot with his Mining Lasers. However, Ronan decided he wanted to do more for his people, he wanted to put his skills in the Mining Industry to work for the greater good of the Molly Nation. Which brought him to today...

Reasons for joining us:
I wish to put my Mining Ship and my skills to good use for the greater good of our people.

S.K.Y.P.3 information
tabrisanobi

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - Havok - 01-11-2013

G'day Ronan,

Ye' Application has been reviewed and t' Governor is impressed with ye'. Meet me in t' Arranmore Pub t' start ye' training. Welcome t' te' Mollys

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - Cathbad - 01-14-2013

Name: Cathbad
Clan: O'Dwyer
Regular [M] [x]
Wild Geese [x]
MMC [x]

Biography: I have lived my whole life on planet Manhattan. My parents fled there after an incident involving BMM and the Bretonion police and I've never gotten the whole story. Mother died when I was born, and Father was concerned only with making a living and keeping a low profile. On his deathbed he left me a crappy old Starflier and told me to seek my fortunes where I may. I've felt the call, and my desire is to return to the worlds I've never known; The worlds of my parents and ancestors. I'll gladly take whatever role is needed. I know all about the injustices of the Bretonians, and will fight at your side. Tiocfaidh ár lá!

Reasons for joining us: Wealth, whiskey, women. Also revenge.

S.K.Y.P.3 information cathbhadh.oduibhir

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - Rendall.Vermillion - 01-16-2013

First name: Rendall
Clan (surname): Mc.Gitty
Birthplace: Planet Leeds
Why do you wanna join?:
To learn about being a pirate. To fly in a group doing group pirating . To have a good time and have some fun and fight Molly enemies
Which wing do you want to fly in? (Check those as apply)
[X] Regular [M]
[] Molly Mining Corporation
[X] Wild Geese

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - Havok - 01-17-2013

G'day Cathbad and Rendall,

Ye' Application has been reviewed and t' Governor is impressed with ye'. Meet me in t' Arranmore Pub t' start ye' training. Welcome t' te' Mollys

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - Remnant - 01-19-2013

Name: Jacob
Clan: O'Wilson
Regular [M] []
Wild Geese []
MMC [X]

Biography: Born up in Leeds, boring place. Wouldn't recommend it really, anyways growing up has been a synch. Learning all the things that have to do with making a good job, ya know.. All the stuff moms are supposed to do. She did a pretty good job, and is still livin in a old age down at Leeds.. I really wanted to get outa there though. Not my favorite place. Learned the trade of Mining and even attempted makin my own mining lazor, which really didn't work out in the long run but hey.. I tried. Anyways, heard of the Mollys a bit ago, did some research on the information I could find, and became interested. Dublin. Good place. Anyways, hope you allow me to join your ranks so we all can live a better life eh? At least that's what I believe. Hope to see you around.

Reasons for joining us: Mining is my game, and I see that the Coin could use some help from another source of its wonderful Gold. Why not help out? Would be fun.
S.K.Y.P.3 information moveit56 (as is my profile name)

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - Havok - 01-21-2013

G'day Jacob,

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - FrostTransport - 01-23-2013

Name: Orla Meagher

MMC [X]

Biography: Orla was born on Arranmore and spent far too long processing ore. Having stolen an IMG Hegemon, she's keen to get cracking on getting rich enough to never see a processor again.

Reason for joining: Spent long enough taking ore off GC, best put some back on it.

S.K.Y.P.3 information Name: chasealex