Discovery Gaming Community
[M]olly Recruitment Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [M]olly Recruitment Center (/showthread.php?tid=64868)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - nOmnomnOm - 02-28-2013

Name: Richard
Clan: Smith
Tick the role you want to be in [M]
Regular [M] [X]
Wild Geese []
MMC [X]

Biography: I used to transport goods for Gateway shipping in Bretonia. Things went well until I started to want more. You see, the company always wanted a share of my profit. First it started out small but then as I worked more for them they started asking for more. At one point they were asking for more than 60% of my profit! What am I? A SLAVE or something to them!? I might be young but hell I'm not stupid!
That's when I knew I had enough. I started to rebel; faking my profit margin records just to get my hard earned cash back. One of my co-workers found out once what I was up to. I told them to shut the hell up but the loud mouth reported me to the authorities. Now, I'm on the run and I'm looking for some payback. If I get the opportunity to cripple the companies that are out to get me, then damn it I'm all for it. That's why I'd like to join, so I can teach those cunning damn fools a lesson and free myself from their hands!

Reasons for joining us: To cripple the bretonian government through means of piracy and growing our own separate economy resulting in rival competition.[/indent]

S.K.Y.P.3 information johnjohn12261[/indent][/font]

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - Havok - 02-28-2013

[Image: mollyheader.png]

Subject: Recruitment

G'day Richard,

Cases like ye's we get alot, ye be more than welcome 'ere,
Ye' Application has been reviewed and t' Governor is impressed with ye'. Meet me in t' Arranmore Pub t' start ye' training. Welcome t' te' Mollys

[Image: mollyfooter.png]

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - thseeger - 03-20-2013

Name: Michal Steel,
Clan: Steel
Regular [M] [X]
Wild Geese [X]
MMC [X]

Biography: Me wife ,me 3 sons and i have been on the run sins they where small , and are looking for a safe place to call home, you might ask your self why molly when we are looking to settle, well we used to live on planet New London, in a small town called Hamilton, and had a normal life as a family, i worked as a miner/Engineer at the BA Factory, and me wife Susan as a teacher in Trade and Economics ad the local School, so a normal life most would say,well normal until one day it rang on the door, i remember the day ,like it was yesterday an town official stood there whit a small mob demanding that me wife me kids and i followed him to the station whit out giving any reason, and as the good citizen we are we followed him, darn thats the biggest mistake i ever done in me life, turns out me dad was a molly and me mom was a Officer in the BAF, both of them dead and in the ground long before i even got me a wife and kids , so this officer start calling me a spy for the molly´s, and i did not have a clue of what the man is talking about, and are ofc shocked of those things i was called , so i ask him to tell me what i had done ,turns out there had been a big robbery ad the BAF main storage of BA, and some how they had fount out things about me family that not even i was aware of, and that he would do some really not nice things to me family if i did not confess to this so called crime,that i should have done, and trust me when a man whit guns have your wife and kids, you will do anything to keep them safe, so i ofc finally said aye i did it,just so i could safe me family, well sadly that was not all,he demanded my hole family to pay for a crime we did not do, even me kids *shakes head* well a long story short, some friends, well my dad and mom´s old friends came to our aid, and gave me dad´s old ship and we been running sins that ,and thats about 20 years of running now, and me wife and i are getting older and me sons are adults now, and all of the Steel Clan would like to show those bastards one thing *a cold smiles spread on his face vile his eyes turns to steel* just how much Molly blood there run in the steel clan.

Reasons for joining us: Seek revenge of those who harmed his family and honord his father [/indent]

S.K.Y.P.3 information thseeger1[/indent][/font]

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - Havok - 03-20-2013

G'day Michal,

Ye' Application has been reviewed and t' Governor is impressed with ye'. Meet me in t' Arranmore Pub t' start ye' training. Welcome t' te' Mollys

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - elgrandehaxor - 04-24-2013

Name: Mc.Popper
Clan: Popper
Regular [M] [x]
Wild Geese [x]
MMC [x]

Biography: I am Mc.Popper. There are no records left of my birth. I have been most of my time at the Base Lisburn Rock in Cambridge. From the age of 7 I was working here in the workshop on the ships that had been in fights against the Corsairs. After I turned 15 I had earned enough Credits for my own ship. Up 'till then I had only been named Brick. After I learned more about the flying and fighting against the Corsairs and the Bretonian Millitary, I was brought to Dublin in order to help out with gathering Gold. It is here I was honoured with the name Mc.Popper. This is where I am most experienced. But I am not lacking experience with shooting down hostiles even though I am known as Mc.Popper, I just apply the same procedure on their ships: "Shoot 'em 'till they pop!"

Reasons for joining us: After flying around as a no-name and not supporting our leadership directly. I want to be of assistance as much as I can, mainly with securing a stable income with Gold from the Dublin system. [/indent]

S.K.Y.P.3 information elgrandehaxor[/indent][/font]

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - Lynx - 04-30-2013

Name: Full name unknown, but goes by "Joker"
Clan: No known realtions
Regular [M] [X]
Wild Geese []
MMC []

Biography: I am a lone wolf out in the universe. I have no idea where my birthplace was, nor do I know my parents. All I do know is that they were outlaws from Bretonia. I was an orphan from the planet "New London" and never really felt at home. I left at the age of sixteen seeking work across Bretonia. I spent most of my days working and cleaning battle cruisers bars and decks. A few more years past and I saved up for my first ship, it wasn't anything but it was something. Currently I am thirty, experienced pilot and fighter, this is where my skills come into play. I have wondered the galaxy, completing mercenary jobs for pirates. I recently found some documents which are able to trace back to the people are supposed to be my parents, which traced back to the Mollys. I wish to help fight the cause and find out who I really am.

Reasons for joining us:Since playing this game I have wanted to join a pirate like faction and you stood out. Also I would like to develop my character.
S.K.Y.P.3 information:chrisr3ad

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - Havok - 05-10-2013

G'day Mc.Popper and Joker ,

Ye' Application has been reviewed and i be impressed with ye'. Meet me in t' Arranmore Pub t' start ye' training. Welcome t' te' Mollys

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - Dino - 05-13-2013

Clan: Jack Dunnomylastname
Clan: Dunno, what's that?
One where I can shoot people. [x]
Shooting 'roids, yalala. []
Mercs and stuff. [x]
Spanking evil Bretonians. [x]

Biography: Dunno man, I was a bit odd fella since I was born. Ye, my parents didn't like me b'cause of that, ye'. They left me in orp'nage and stuff, but they can't keep the hotshot like me in a cage, ya? I ran away when I first had a chance, and then there was stuff like hiding, stealing, raping innocent womans ( Na', just kidding. ...Or maybe I dont. ) And boom, there I am, loadin' on a transport for 'rranmore to join the fellas that share few interests wit' me ye. So let's cut the... poop, and do some business ye. Like liberating Dub', shootin' Baffies, other evil people ( not just people, furries too ) and stuff. Yalalalala!

Reasons for joining us: Reasons for joining us: I want to shoot, kill, rape, steal, rob, put on fire, torture, kick, kidnapp and pirate, pirate, pirate, pirate, did I say pirate? Ye that too.

S.K.Y.P.3 information dino.cf

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - Havok - 05-22-2013

G'day Jack,

Ye' Application has been reviewed and i be impressed with ye'. Perhaps we can use a hotshot right now. Meet me in t' Arranmore Pub t' start ye' training. Welcome t' te' Mollys

RE: [M]olly Recruitment Center - Sabru - 10-21-2013

Name: Aideen
Clan: Súildhubhán (Sullivan)
Regular [M] [X]
Wild Geese []
MMC [X]

Biography: Well i was born to a Molly mother and a father who was a hessian. When i was born, my father left the hessians and came to live with my mother and her family. Now that i'm old enough to fight, My father has given me his heimdall. I hope to be able to use it in the fight aganst bretonia.

Reasons for joining us: Ta fight the bretonians and help free the Molly nation from the opression by Bretonia.
S.K.Y.P.3 information Drrobe's got it.