Discovery Gaming Community
[M]olly Recruitment Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [M]olly Recruitment Center (/showthread.php?tid=64868)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

[M]olly Recruitment Center - Charos - 01-07-2012

[Image: logo3c.png]

Applicant George Lass, We have decided to accept your application to join our ranks. Get your gear ready and report to Arranmore.

[M]olly Recruitment Center - JayDee Kasane - 01-13-2012

Name: Adam Lion
Clan: none
Tick the role you want to be in [M]
Regular [M] [X]
Wild Geese []
MMC []

Biography: I Was born in New York system on Pittsburg. Was grown by my mother, because father died from explosion on factory. I was simple worker, before my mother was killed by corrupted LPI officer. Of cource LPI covered him and claimed my moher is spy. I know that this is lie, so I left Pittsburg and joined Liberty Rouges. I worked for them 2 years, killed many Policemans.
Later I leaved LR because of Cardamine. I dont want to work for drug-dealers. LR was simple pirates, not fighters for beter future. I became independent pirate, killed cops, pirated civilians, broked law. This was good times, but I was alone and had no goals.
When I meet Mollys I finally saw that I can have goal. Bretonia is like Liberty, also corrupted and dirty. So I decited: I will fight agains Bretonia and help other Mollys. I know that Im not Molly from blood, but I can swear that will fight for better future.

Reasons for joining us: I want to make Dublin free from Bretonia corrupted corporations and government

S.K.Y.P.3 information JayDee_1992

[M]olly Recruitment Center - PredatoRx - 01-14-2012

First name: Filip

Clan (surname): Grim.Reaper

Birthplace: Bitola
Why do you wanna join?: To be a pirate. To fly in a group doing group pirating and PvP. To find some friends. To destroy the Molly enemies. And to destroy Bretonia!
Which wing do you want to fly in? (Check those as apply)

[X] Regular [M]
[] Molly Mining Corporation
[] Wild Geese

Mail: feardh@gmail.com

[color="#000099][/color]

[M]olly Recruitment Center - PredatoRx - 01-14-2012

' Wrote:First name: Filip

Clan (surname): Grim.Reaper

Birthplace: Bitola
Why do you wanna join?: To be a pirate. To fly in a group doing group pirating and PvP. To find some friends. To destroy the Molly enemies. And to destroy Bretonia!
Which wing do you want to fly in? (Check those as apply)

[X] Regular [M]
[] Molly Mining Corporation
[] Wild Geese

Mail: feardh@gmail.com

[/color]

[M]olly Recruitment Center - Skysurfer - 02-05-2012

Name: Irvine
Clan: O'Malley
Regular [M] [x]
Wild Geese []
MMC []

Biography: Born into me clan as a true Molly on Coleraine, I've been part of this particular group of fellows all me life. I joined th' cause as soon as I was old enough to fly, and 'ave been doing so - in a unified branch or otherwise - ever since.
Reasons for joining us: I've seen several iterations of the same unified branch pass me by, and decided to jump on this train before she left the station.
S.K.Y.P.3 information: salem.the.starwinger is th' handle, lads.

[M]olly Recruitment Center - PredatoRx - 02-08-2012

Name: Kevin.White

Clan: Not yet

Regular [M] [X]
Wild Geese []
MMC []

Biography:

Born on Planet Leeds, with my parents in a large house, studyed at flying school i have a license to fly every ship. After one year the police killed my father, they thought that he was a pirate. I was very angry and with my mother moved to Dublin in the molly base. Then i was studying every tricks and tips how to kill my enemy.

Reasons for joining us: I want t join Molly because i want to be help the molly miners and kill hostille to Molly[/indent]

[M]olly Recruitment Center - Govedo13 - 02-09-2012

[font=Century Gothic]
[Image: irishdrunk02.jpg]

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%]Bo slowly watched around the full desk of Papers and all possible stuff- even old half empty bottles. Bo noticed da bottles and tried to remember something- he connected the bottles with somethin...

Ay ye now I remember why we got ships with 'dat names....
Damn.

Elo there I am happy 'dat the fresh bastards are commin, yar need to arm ya Vessels and report for Duty. Be real Mollys show no fear and help us to protect our own!
For Dublin, for da Molly Movement!
Irvin we know ya Lad ya are almost ready as it seems. However 'bout Kevin - you are new on Arra boy- behave or ya could loose somethin- limb or ya head, however we like 'dat we could have one more Wolf pilot- with da Gallics invidin we need every damn spare pilot, so ye take ya Wolf and report for Duty.
Signed:
Arra Office

message ends.

[M]olly Recruitment Center - Kosa - 02-09-2012

Name: Adam
Clan: Derryard
Regular [M] [x]

Biography:
My name is Adam Derryard. My story began 21 years ago, in 797 A.S. . I'm not sure about my birthplace. All I know is it was somewhere on a Base hidden in Liberty scrap metal fields. My father was a freelancer trading and occasionally smuggling goods from one house to the other. He would have done anything to feed me and make a living. I've spent most of my early years on a smaller transport ship. I was 8 years old when I was taught how to drive the transport and so I could help my father on long journeys through deep asteroid field. While he was sleeping I did the driving. When I was 11 we were heading to a system to make a deal with some independent miners. We never got to the destination. On the way there an overreacting rude Bretonia Police officer laid an eye on our cargo of H-Fuel and wanted my father to pay him otherwise we are under arrest for smuggling. If we obeyed him we could not have even paid the maintenance of the ship. Before we could have even started to negotiate everytheng went crazy and the police vessel opened fire. My father started the engines and tried to escape. He immediately placed me into an escape pod with proper food and water quantities and strictly told me to stay there whatever happens. That was the last time I saw him. Through the window of the escape pod I saw a gunboat and two other smaller ships appeared firing at us. The ship was heavily shaking. Suddenly I felt my escape pod had been launched from the transport. Seconds after I saw the ship explode and brake into half with my father on it. All the police vessels starting inspecting it and left shortly after. I was angry and desperate. My whole life has been destroyed. I've been drifting in open space for 16 days when my oxygen supplies finally ran out. I felt faint and all went black.
The next thing I remembered was a shabby room with two or three people being busy next to me. One of them was a tall, short haired man looking at me. He looked serious and happy at the same time. He was Barry McAllen, the molly pilot who found my escape pod in space with me in it uncounscious. He took me to Arranmore, the nearest Molly base, straight to the surgery. He saved my life and decided to take care of me. He was my father instead of my father for the past ten years of my life for what I will be forever grateful to him and I feel incredibly lucky.
Later Barry told me I was in the Dublin system and showed me the place near the Hood asteroid field where he had found my escape pod. I was often helping him maintain his fighter and a few years ago he taught me how to fly it. He told me everything about the Mollys and their fight against corrupt bretonian companies and the police assisting them in everything for money. I have a poor but good life on Arranmore, although every time I think of my real father my blood races. I know I belong to the space and I can't have peace until the Corrupt Bretonia Police pays for its wicked actions which cost my father and many other good people their lives. Although it was ten years ago I still know how to control a transport ship and I've learned a lot about smuggling. I can bring fresh supplies to the Mollys and their allies if I am instructed to do so

Reasons for joining: I want to apply for a job as a Molly pilot to help our cause any way i can. In the role my superoir officers want me to be. I also want to grab every opportunity to avenge my father and bring down corrupt bretonian rule in Dublin - the first place I call Home.

[M]olly Recruitment Center - Govedo13 - 02-10-2012

[font=Century Gothic]
[Image: irishdrunk02.jpg]

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%]Bo opened the next Bottle after readin the new message feed that just arrived on his desk.

Damn me I know 'dat fella- tha hairy Barry. I never knew 'dat this old drunkard got a son, well not exactly a son but still...
Damn.

Goodday.
Really sad story Adam really sad.

However it is not the first one. There are many like you- oppressed by da corrupt corporations 'dat does not count on people as people but as tools, 'dat arses do da main fundin of the most poilce forces- not only da breton one but da ones in the other houses too.

Well ya know what are da Mollys, and why da Mollys are here, we are here to make sure 'dat ya faith dunt happen to anyone else.

However it happens every day now, it is all the same- war devastation, ugly Kingdom of Bretons with their Queen upon it... they dunt care really much bout 'people of Bretonian Domain really. Da BMMers are still abusin their workers protected by Police and da so called Armed Forces- nice bunch of butchers if ya ask me, now with da new bunch of butchers- da gallics they complete each other...

Breton Police officers are jurks we all know 'dat- killing innocent people just for da profit.. but.... we learned good from 'em- if they can do it we can do it too. And we will keep doin it till da last of em leave our Dublin.

I feel for ya Lad. I really do. As ya know we despite all da difficulties managed to organize some good supply lines , we do need transport pilots a lot ya know 'dat already but we would not let ya to fly big and expensive transport if ya dunt have the basic trainin. Ya need to complete da basic trainin first, as it seems ya managed to find this office at the same time with Kevin, so I would say this is ya luck too, take ya new fella Kevin and both of ya report for duty in Derry- ya will get Werewolfs or Greyhounds - standard fighters ya will train and support each other and learn from each other aye?

I would assign George Lass to watch for ya both, and I personal will try to help as much as I can, ya both need to thrust Lass- he was in ya boots 2 months ago.
'Dat will be all for now.

Signed:
Arra Office

message ends.

[M]olly Recruitment Center - Kuduka - 02-14-2012

Name: Billy
Clan: Jones
Regular [M] [x]
Wild Geese []
MMC []

Biography: I was born in Dublin on Arranmore base. My entire family were Mollys before they got killed by the Corsairs and Bretonia Police Agency when I was 15. I used the tricks they thought me for scams and stealing small ships till I became 20. At this point I began pirating solo, learning some tricks of the trade, most times having to fight the Bounty Hunters and Police, but I managed. I had much fun till the Gallic Royal Navy started invading.

Reasons for joining us: Mah father was a Molly and so was his. I want to rob some miners,kill some Gallians and defend my home in Dublin.

S.K.Y.P.3 information dakata09