Discovery Gaming Community
LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board (/showthread.php?tid=65697)

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Bretonian BB - 11-25-2012

BBB CommChannel Status: OPEN
Incoming Transmission...

Dutch Sieber, Cletis

Good work again, here are your payments. I've included a payment of 1.5 million for the transport and liner, and will do so for any future contracts involving them.

Best regards,
Special Sergeant Magnus Page

Transmission End...
BBB CommChannel Status: CLOSED

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Senor Gomez - 12-27-2012

---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: BHG|Dutch.Sieber--

Got me a Reaver bitch in Dublin the other day. Blasted her sweet ass right out of that cockpit.
Scan

Destruction

Signed,

Dutch Sieber

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Bretonian BB - 01-09-2013

[Image: MagnusPage.png]

Dutch,

It appears the accountants had taken care of this without me filing the paperwork. As you may have noticed, payment was sent:
[Image: SieberBounty.jpg]

Keep up the good work.

There have also been some changes to the board's structure, that should not affect too many of you other than your earnings.

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Hone - 01-15-2013

Hello, its me! Your Hired_Goon, back in Bretonia!

(09-02-2011, 08:33 AM)Bretonian BB Wrote: NOTE: Bonuses available for professional conduct. Anything beyond the call of duty will be rewarded.

Then how about this: A recording of a blokade runner?

As for more usual matters, I assisted lawful forces in taking out a Gallic cruiser near Southampton today, then in taking out a corsair gunboat and a gallic gunboat. I also took out a stolen pirate liner myself.

So I guess 3 assists, 1 kill, the blokade runner, and do i get the bonus for that cruiser being GRN?

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - SummerMcLovin - 01-15-2013

[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

Goon,

Your payment - using the new rates - has been sent for your assistance of our forces.
[Image: Hired_GoonBounty_zps61355436.jpg]

As for the smuggler, that is not the intention of our open bonus. Saving civilians is more the sort of thing we are looking for.

Best regards,

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Stoat - 01-20-2013

###-Incoming Transmission-###

[Image: Sumerian.png]

Comm ID: Josh Randall

Been a little quiet recently I know. What can I say, I've been taking a well earned break on Baden Baden. Ran into these three a short way off the Cambridge - Omega-3 gate. Engaged in nefarious activities they were too. It's good to be back.

Name: BHG|Sumerian

Victim name: El.Lagarto
Victim ID: ID
Victim Death: Death
Amount owed: $1,000,000

Victim name: Corsair.Franco.Benitez

Victim name: Corsair.Trueno.Benitez

###-Transmission ends-###

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - SummerMcLovin - 01-22-2013

[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

Mr. Randall,

Sometimes a break is what everyone needs. I see it has served you well, springing right back into action against the Corsairs. Your credits should already be in your account:
[Image: SumerianBounty_zps4b01e97d.jpg]

Best regards,

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Hone - 01-25-2013

Goon here again;

I assisted in the destruction of a GRN cruiser and BS the Soliel and Millennium Falcon, then (hows this for going beyond the call of duty) Went undercover, convinced the GRN forces to hire me, so I could spy on them, relay their position to Bret forces, and alert you guys to RM cruisers in your space! - Im determined to earn that bonus somehow boss! This info led to the battle where I assisted in the destruction of the GRN BSs, Mouette and Martinique. I then broke up the Falcon/Soliel partnership of again, by taking out falcon myself, and assisting with Soliel (again) before finishing up with the second destruction of my first claim, the cruiser RNS circaete!

I make that 3 BS assists, 2 cruiser assists, and 1 BS kill, plus the 500k credits for GRN ID, coming in at 16 mill. And what about the bonus?

Thankyou.

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Hone - 01-26-2013

Goon news

spotted a GRN BS at Planet New London, and helped the BAF take it out, (it took out 2 of yours first though) Then helped break up the [P]irate gang, by assisting in the destruction of their ptrans, asco gunboat, thats brigand or something right? Gallic? That mean anything? And Sabre.

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Senor Gomez - 01-26-2013

---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: BHG|Dutch.Sieber--

Some pirate gunboat I took down in Cortez.

Scan
Destruction

2 000 000 SC to BHG|Dutch.Sieber
Signed,

Dutch Sieber

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--