Discovery Gaming Community
LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board (/showthread.php?tid=65697)

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - SummerMcLovin - 02-25-2013

[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

Ms. Sing,

With the assistance of Bretonian forces, particularly the stationary ones, we'll just make that an assist bounty. However, there appears to have been an accountant's error, so if you would be kind enough to return the extra sent below:
[Image: AurraBounty_zpsb44dddfa.jpg]

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Zayne Carrick - 03-01-2013

Transmission established.
[Image: thumb.png]

Hello again, pirate bomber spotted in NL, I've came to intercept, after short chase, I've managed to lock him at King's Cross. You'll see result on guncam shots.

Scan and death:
[Image: thumb.png] [Image: thumb.png]

Money, as always, send to Tydirium. 1,5 millions for one bomber.

Transmission terminated.

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - SummerMcLovin - 03-01-2013

Ms. Sing,

Ah yes, we've heard a couple of notes about these new delinquents. There is also a Perilous among their group of ships, it should not be a problem for that Or- eh, Juneau Gunboat of yours. The bounty has been sent:
[Image: TydiriumBounty_zps86bd4270.jpg]

Best regards,

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Zayne Carrick - 03-02-2013

[Image: aurra-sing_star-wars_pictureboxart_160w.jpg]

Sabotager crossed my way again. Now he's flying under Mollys banner, his ship became bigger, but result remains the same.

Scan and death:
Click
Click

2 more millions to Tydirium.

Transmission terminated.

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - SummerMcLovin - 03-02-2013

Ms. Sing,

Well, seems they've changed who they fight for. Still causing trouble, and your work is appreciated. Your fee:
[Image: AurraBounty_zps57262def.jpg]

Best regards,

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - monmarfori - 03-04-2013

==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
CC: Steven Howard
Callsign: Steven_Howard, BHG Orca
2 Corsairs all beaten up in a solo fight. Lost some nanobots, though. Still it was a victory. So here's the guncams:
Scan of Lechon.Baboy!: Scan
Scan of Sizzling.Sisig: Scan
Death of Lechon.Baboy!: Death
Death of Sizzling.Sisig: Death
So, Lechon is a bomber, 1,500,000 credits.
And, Sizzling is a freighter, 1,000,000 credits.
So that makes a total of 2,500,000 credits, which can be sent with the name Steven_Howard.

Steven Howard out.

==TRANSMISSION OFFLINE==

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Zayne Carrick - 03-04-2013

[Image: aurra-sing_star-wars_pictureboxart_160w.jpg]

Greetings again! Report not as bloody, as always. First of all, yesterday, I've assisted Mr. Page in fight with beggar corsair.

Scan 'n' Death
[Image: thumb.png] [Image: thumb.png]

And today more strange encounter. MND cruiser, claiming he's just exploring around. Ye, I've beilived him, cause cruiser's firepower's overwhelming.
[Image: thumb.png] [Image: thumb.png] [Image: thumb.png]

So 1250k, plus some amount of money for detecting Rheinland spy. Designation, as always, Tydirium.
Transmission terminated.

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - SummerMcLovin - 03-04-2013

Mr. Howard,

I was waiting to see how you'd start out, good work against those Corsairs. Hopefully I'll be filing a few more of these. The bounty has been sent:
[Image: HowardBounty_zps4f5a2c1d.jpg]

Ms. Sing,

The Chief Inspector did tell me about the incident at Aland, and that plucky Guildmember who got involved. I've only just finished dealing with the paperwork from that jumpgroup as well...
There's also a bonus from the spooks for your intel:
[Image: TydiriumBounty_zps37b85b9b.jpg]

Best regards,

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Zayne Carrick - 03-07-2013

[Image: thumb.png]

Another corsair GB terrorised civilians in Cambridge. Now Research Institute will terrorise his remains.

Scan and death:
[Image: thumb.png][Image: thumb.png]

Money, as always, send to Tydirium. 2 mils.

Transmission terminated.

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - SummerMcLovin - 03-07-2013

Ms. Sing,

Good work with the gunboat, it appears the Corsairs are becoming more active in their raiding. We'll have to get this Civil Defence Initiative started properly soon...
Your bounty:
[Image: TydiriumBounty_zps310e18e1.jpg]

Best regards,