Discovery Gaming Community
LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board (/showthread.php?tid=65697)

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Zayne Carrick - 03-11-2013

Transmission established.
[Image: thumb.png]

2 ships now: first one-gallic bomber, acting as a pirate, he prefer to dive into atmosphere instead of not-so-fair fight, this's AK.
[Image: thumb.png] [Image: thumb.png]

Second target was much harder. I've received distress call from Dublin: Molly GB started trade blockade of NL gate. I've put end to both blockade and molly.

Money, as always, send to Tydirium. 3,250 K.

Transmission terminated.

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - SummerMcLovin - 03-15-2013

[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

Ms. Sing,

Now that the storm has abated, I can get to this. Splendid work once again, keep it up. The credits are in your account:
[Image: AurraBounty_zps488fc9cb.jpg]

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Zayne Carrick - 03-18-2013

Another bunch of criminals and invaders down.

First of all, I've assisted admiral Havering with his assault on gallic Valor on orbit of Leeds. Of course, it was successful. I've not scan that ship inside, hope it won't be a problem.

Next one's pirate camara caught at Southampton. Camara've quickly died, but his Praetorian friend was lucky enough to blew up my ship. He'll pay for it... Next time.

And last one's Corsair Praetorian. He tried to rob Bowex ship, but quickly realised, that civilian and hunter together are serious power. Unfortunately, Bowex made final shot, so it counts as AK.

Money, as always, send to Tydirium. 4,250 K.

Transmission terminated.

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - SummerMcLovin - 03-18-2013

Ms. Sing,

Some good work all around, and all correctly calculated (I had to redo it myself). I'm sure that Praetorian will not be intact for long...
Your credits:
[Image: AurraBounty_zps693fb5dc.jpg]

Best regards,

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Zayne Carrick - 03-21-2013

Another cleansing of Bretonia from unlawfuls complete.

First of all, 2 AK of rogue Hessian Cruiser, Black_Shark
Scan 'n' Blues
[Image: thumb.png] [Image: thumb.png] [Image: thumb.png]

And corsair Titan, however he's nothing against Avenger(don't ask me, how I get one)

Money, as always, send to Tydirium. 4 millions

Transmission terminated.

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - SummerMcLovin - 03-23-2013

Ms. Sing,

Persistent, some of these pirates. Might be something to do with their large ships, not being to proportion of other things...
That, along with the fee for the Corsair, have been sent your way:
[Image: TydiriumBounty_zps219daa79.jpg]

Best regards,

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Zayne Carrick - 03-26-2013

So, first of all, claims from huge battle in Dublin, Gallic and Molly forces attacked us, but they were crushed. I can claim two targets: first of all, our old friend Goldern.Inquisitor.
Old scan 'n' boom:

Second one's gallic cruiser, RNS-Circaete, unfortunately, it's only AK.
Snac 'n' blue:

Also, today we with Ensign Sharks received call from Dublin-IMG miner was engaged in bloody battle with [TBH] titan. He was freakin' good, he killed IMG and successfully fought rest of us, but finally, luck left him.

Finally, I've met pirate Werewolf SHF, Donovan_Hock. Mollies build that ship to kill other snubs, but this one can't even break my shield.
[Image: thumb.png][Image: thumb.png]

I can't predict, which kills will be count as assistant ones, so final sum's up to you.

Transmission terminated.

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Zapp - 03-27-2013

Comm ID: Purple

Hello. Bagged a Pirate for you, ID made in Magellan but he jumped to Manchester where I nailed him for you guys.

[Image: th_pirate_id-1.png][Image: th_pirate_kill-1.png]

And if that doesn't look like Manchester to you, here's some confirmation when I arrived on Sheffield for you:

[Image: th_pirate_system.png]

ADDENDUM
Got another one for you in Dublin after reporting the last kill. This time it's a Corsair Praetorian bomber, who had been hassling some IMG ships.

[Image: th_corsair_id-3.png][Image: th_corsair_kill-3.png]

That'll be 2.500.000 credits to Purple thank you very much.

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Implosion - 03-27-2013

[Image: vatman1-RS.png]
Got two independent pirates and a Molly Gunship for you.
I bagged them while rollin' with my Rocker in Dublin.
Here's the guncam images.

First Bomber:
[Image: th_ReeceID_zpsfcbc33dd.png][Image: th_Reece-Explosion_zps797c455d.png]
Gunship:
[Image: th_Freelancer2013-03-2722-27-14-10_zpsaabe2ca6.png][Image: th_Freelancer2013-03-2722-32-52-33_zpsd4760660.png]
Second Bomber:
[Image: th_chloeID_zps49f6f998.png][Image: th_Chloe-explosion_zpsce74d1a7.png]

All that comes to a total of 5,5 Million credits,home zone bonus for the Molly Gunship included.
I'm much better with a gun than with numbers,so you might want to double check 'em.
Toss 'em creds to APM-Crabster if possible,of course.

[Image: vatman-2RS.png]

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - SummerMcLovin - 03-28-2013

Ms. Sing,

We'll call the two larger targets assists due to the number of allied forces in the area at the time. However, saving Sharks is worth a full payment, as is the slaying of the Werewolf.
That all comes to 5 million credits:
[Image: TydiriumBounty_zps6fe87fab.jpg]

Mr. Carson,

I can tell Magellan and Manchester from your recordings, but thank you for the clarification - the bounty is valid in either system anyway. One less Corsair in Dublin is also a pleasure.
Your two bounties:
[Image: PurpleBounty_zpsc8dcac6a.jpg]

Mr. Vatman,

You too appear to have brought in a few impressive bounties. Is that... the Argosax nearby in your second claim? Unusual to say the least.
Regardless, the payment should be with you already:
[Image: CrabsterBounty_zps586194fa.jpg]

Best regards,