Discovery Gaming Community
LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board (/showthread.php?tid=65697)

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - monmarfori - 03-28-2013

==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
CC: Steven Howard
Callsign: Steven_Howard, BHG Orca
Hello! Was finding pirates when I found one by the name of Capt.Pugwash, he tried to suicide, and then a fellow hunter told me that after the target suicided I can claim the bounty according to your rules. So here's the information.
Proof: Capt.Pugwash = 1,500,000 (Molly Barghest) + 500,000 (Dublin) = 2,000,000 total
ID
Death

Steven Howard out.

==TRANSMISSION OFFLINE==

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Valhalla Sr. - 03-28-2013

ID: Wantannabe
Re: Bounty Claim

Hey there,

Long time since I've been here. Doesn't matter, got a claim on an Pirate Gunboat in Cortez.

[Image: pirategunboatid.jpg][Image: pirategunboatpop.jpg]

Total Owed: 2.000.000
Cash to: Wantannabe

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - SummerMcLovin - 03-29-2013

[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

Mr. Howard,

Your fellow Hunter, Vatman, is correct - if a target manages to destroy themselves while fighting you it is still a valid kill.
Thus, your fee:
[Image: HowardBounty_zpsbff60e47.jpg]

Watannabe,

You are still registered on our board, and are still eligible to claim. It also appears you haven't lost your touch, not a scratch on you from the looks of it.
The bounty for the pirate:
[Image: WantannabeBounty_zps7448b386.jpg]

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Zayne Carrick - 03-29-2013

Transmission established.
[Image: thumb.png]

First of all, 2 kills of Captain Pugwash, Molly werewolf. Mollies 've done great work to build this ship. I've even felt myself in trouble, when met it on my fighter, but nearby BAF gunboat patrol helped me enough to take him down.
[Image: thumb.png][Image: thumb.png][Image: thumb.png]

Second part of my report can be told by Comissioner Page as well as I can. However, 2 targets-Corsair cruiser and AI cruiser, 2 AK, zero problems.
[Image: thumb.png][Image: thumb.png]

[Image: thumb.png][Image: thumb.png]

6 millions total.

Transmission terminated.

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Valhalla Sr. - 03-29-2013

Hey there,

Found him near Trafalgar with two Police officers. Bounty cut in half due to assist.

[Image: mollyid.jpg][Image: mollygone.jpg]

Total Owed: 1.125.000

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - SummerMcLovin - 03-30-2013

Ms. Sing,

Seems you've also been getting in on the renewed 'Gold Rush', Dublin is a bit safer. As much as I appreciate the thought, it's been some time since I flew a proper patrol ship - I think you mean my grandson, Chief Inspector Page.
The total bounty has been sent:
[Image: AurraBounty_zps276d5597.jpg]

Watannabe,

The two officers you assisted did indeed pass on the message, your assistance was appreciated.
Half of the bounty will be with you:
[Image: BossBounty_zpsb859f6fe.jpg]

Best regards,

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - monmarfori - 03-30-2013

==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
CC: Steven Howard
Callsign: Steven_Howard, BHG Orca
Hello! 3 pirates were attacking each other, and there was a HMS. I was only engaging them to get the bounty, but even without the HMS I would still win. I destroyed Buffalo first, then Chloe was killed. So I forgot to take death message of Chloe due to a glitch, but he apparently suicided before I killed Kovu, a Gaian. I didn't assist the HMS I think, for he was in the Secondary fleet.

Proof: Buffalo = 2,000,000 total if you dont count that as AK.
ID
Kill

Proof: Kovu = 1,000,000 total if you dont count that as AK.
ID
Kill

Proof: Chloe.Remington = 1,500,000 total if you consider the kill and not an AK.
ID
Don't have the killshot because there was a glitch in the system, but he died before I can kill Kovu after. Sorry for that.

So, 4.5 million total to Steven_Howard if you consider all kills and you dont consider it as assist kill.
Steven Howard out.

==TRANSMISSION OFFLINE==

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - SummerMcLovin - 03-31-2013

Mr. Howard,

Regardless of if you could have taken them all on your own, you were still assisting/being assisted by Bretonian forces. I'd assume he was 'influential' in the Claymore's destruction since you don't have a scratch on you, but I'll give you the Eagle as a full bounty.
As for Remington, without any evidence of her destruction (at your hands or otherwise) I will not pay the bounty.
So you're left with two million:
[Image: StevenBounty_zpsaf75d266.jpg]

Best regards,

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Valhalla Sr. - 03-31-2013

Hey there,

Found this Molly right before I was about to jump to Dublin. Too bad for him, he died in a colorful dead.

[Image: mollyid.jpg][Image: mollygone.jpg]

Total Owed: 1.500.000

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - SummerMcLovin - 04-02-2013

Wantannabe,

I'm starting to feel sorry for this Pugwash, I've heard reports of him getting shot down all over Bretonia. Regardless, this kill is yours and you've earned yourself the payment:
[Image: WantannabeBounty_zpsc1d81b7c.jpg]

Best regards,