Discovery Gaming Community
LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board (/showthread.php?tid=65697)

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Valhalla Sr. - 05-31-2013

ID: Wantannabe
Re: Bounty Claim

Hey there,

Took me some time to replenish myself over the time period I was away. And with that, a new bounty. This time.... a Valor in Leeds. Here ya go. Wire the cash to my offshore account

[Image: screen164m.png][Image: screen165.png]

Total Owed: 2.250.000
Cash to: Not.A.Stock

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - monmarfori - 05-31-2013

==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
CC: Steven Howard
Callsign: Steven_Howard
One royalist battleship was down with my new legally purchased Challenger.

Name: RNS-Tonnant
Class: Valor
ID/IFF: GRN
Payment: 2,250,000 (4,000,000 battleship, 500,000 bonus, 1/2 assist)
Screens:
ID
Death

Send 2,250,000 to Steven_Howard

Steven Howard out.

==TRANSMISSION OFFLINE==

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - monmarfori - 06-01-2013

One royalist battleship was down during a Leeds fight.

Name: RNS-Cardinal.Rouge
Class: Valor
ID/IFF: GRN
Payment: 2,250,000 (4,000,000 battleship, 500,000 bonus, 1/2 assist)
Screens:
ID
Death

Send 2,250,000 to Steven_Howard

Steven Howard out.

==TRANSMISSION OFFLINE==

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - belarusich - 06-01-2013

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

1. RNS-Circaete (Obsinate cruiser.)

Payment: 1500000+250000=1750000

2. Pioner (Valor battleship.)

Payment: 2000000+250000=2250000

3. RNS-Manchot (Valor battleship.)

Payment: 2000000+250000=2250000

:::TRANSMISSION ENDED:::

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - SummerMcLovin - 06-06-2013

[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

To all our hunters,

Thought I should start off this way, as it will be easier than reminding you individually. Not accounting for black-box errors, we will only pay bounties on claims where you have registered the kill; assists will not be given when an allied ship has made the kill.
Permission can be sought from those in the area however.

Mr. Johnson,

Not many of our officers use Hellfires, perhaps that could do with some alteration if they are indeed effective. Either way, here is your bounty:
[Image: FlashBounty_zpsb0aeba65.jpg]

Mr. Howard,

As you may have worked out from my open message, not all of your claims are valid. The last one is a valid assist though, and you will have the credits in your account already:
[Image: HowardBounty_zpsfd97fd9b.jpg]

Mr. Ibrahimovic,

As you should recognise from the initial part of this transmission, your claim is unfortunately invalid. No bounty payment will be sent this time.

Mr. Klenton,

Out of the three claims you have made, only the last is valid without any additional word from any pilot in the area. Hence, you have been paid for an assist on a Valor:
[Image: ShadeBounty_zps6a56e571.jpg]

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Scumbag - 06-09-2013

---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: BHG|Moshul--
-Ship Details: BHG Bomber

I have assisted a group of Colonials and a BAF battleship in the destruction of a Gallic invader.

Long range scan
Kill

The captain of the BAF|HMS-Hunt has permitted me to claim this bounty

I understand there should be 4 million + 3 million bonus reward.

And today while going to New London to help defeat some Molly cruisers i have found a pirate harrasing some traders.

ID
Death

That would be another 1.5 million if i'm not mistaken. Send them to BHG|Moshu please.

Signed,
Moshu

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - monmarfori - 06-22-2013

A single sair in a bomber learned his lesson.

Name: Dedalo_C.
Class: Praetorian
ID/IFF: Corsair/None
Payment: 500,000 (1,000,000 fighter, 1/2 assist)
Screens:
ID
Death

Send 500,000 to Steven_Howard

Steven Howard out.

==TRANSMISSION OFFLINE==

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - monmarfori - 06-28-2013

I got a Molly in front of King's Cross. The Defiance gave me permission to claim this Molly.

Name: Queen_Killer
Class: Scylla
ID/IFF: Mollys
Payment: 1,500,000 (3,000,000 cruiser, 1/2 assist)
Screens:
ID
Death and permission

Send 1,500,000 to Steven_Howard

Steven Howard out.

==TRANSMISSION OFFLINE==

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - monmarfori - 06-29-2013

I got a Molly in front of King's Cross. The Defiance gave me permission to claim this Molly.

Name: Dr.Spok
Class: RA-4 Liberty Rogue Gunboat
ID/IFF: Mollys
Payment: 1,000,000 (2,000,000 gunboat, 1/2 assist)
Screens:
ID
Death

Send 1,000,000 to Steven_Howard

Steven Howard out.

==TRANSMISSION OFFLINE==

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - SummerMcLovin - 07-11-2013

[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

To all our hunters,

It appears the automatic system we had put in place has... well, not worked on its own in any way, so I'll be setting it back to manual payments. You'll also see we have the old bounty on the Coalition reinstated, given they've decided to reinstate hostilities. There is also a new bounty on anyone who takes part in a siege of a registered modular station within our bounty zones. Their ship class will still count as is.

Mr. Moshu,

The bounty for unapproved and uncooperative capital vessels is only for those not covered in another bounty. In this case you get 4.5 million, halved since it was an assist. The bomber also has the Molly bonus in the Home zone, so here is your total:
[Image: MoshuBounty_zps570aced6.jpg]

Mr. Howard,

I'm not saying that your multiple transmissions broke the auto-system, but in the future please just append it to the previous one. There was some discrepancies in your calculations, so you've ended up with more than what you expected. We do pay fairly and correctly:
[Image: HowardBounty_zps951855b3.jpg]

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page