Discovery Gaming Community
LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board (/showthread.php?tid=65697)

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Zayne Carrick - 08-27-2013

Transmission established.
[Image: thumb.png]

Aurra Sing is back in business! Unfortunately, this time's only one target-Corsair caught in Cambridge. He even managed to scrap paint from my ship.
[Image: islNKIVs.png] [Image: g9dEPPNs.png]

1 million of SC goes to BHG|Aurra's.Song

Transmission terminated.

Additional transmission established.
Three more targets in assisting BPA officer against corsairs and gallic invaders.
3 kills, all 3 counts as assistance ones.
[Image: dr2lFCps.png] [Image: AfCNrmKs.png] [Image: 9TBfwW9s.png] [Image: AfoAv54s.png] [Image: bdQMemjs.png]

2 and a half millions. With total sum being 3,5.

Plus a kill done by BPA inspector. I'm not sure if it still counts as assitant one.
[Image: TKZm7n7s.png] [Image: GzEntCms.png]
Transmission terminated.

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Friendly-Freelancer - 08-29-2013

Incoming Transmission

##Uploading compleate##

To: Bretonia.

*A girl and a small AI drone, show up on scanners and the drones, starts to talk*
*****Excuse my human, but she can not talk and is not use to doing these things. Here is her clam for today.*****

[29.08.2013 12:28:15] Death: Corsair-Jorge.Benitez was put out of action by Judge-Tomb, (Mine)

**** My gun-cam was on the fits so I do not have any visual prof but, Chief Inspector Page should be able to confirm it. ****

From, Judge-Tomb.

End Transmission

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Zayne Carrick - 08-31-2013

Transmission established.
[Image: wdnngDL.png]

Hello there again. Look what I've brought to you.
A Molly, nice shining barghest, which managed to take my ship along with his own. Hope this won't affect my payment.
[Image: ZRdZjUzs.png] [Image: IcpctCus.jpg] [Image: eymy3S1s.jpg]

Plus, three Valors fool enough to raid Leeds. Obviosly, it counts as AK, but I assure you, my damage input was high!.
[Image: SJtN2NIs.png] [Image: 5ftJn8Ds.png] [Image: rcATsses.jpg] [Image: M8WoBxNs.png] [Image: Sza6W3Os.png] [Image: fzhefsms.jpg] [Image: LBmYZLRs.png] [Image: 3YmOheJs.png] [Image: 32U2gDps.jpg] [Image: 11QBJLds.png] [Image: uG86L5Rs.png]

2 millions for Molly, plus 4,5 millions *3/2 for Valors
8,75 millions total. Please wire them to BHG|Aurra's.Song
Transmission terminated.

Yet another bunch of gauls assaulting Leeds system. I've contributed into death of 2 Valors and one Cougar.
[Image: ax6H3vSs.png] [Image: VgZcchts.png] [Image: 7MbngxZs.jpg] [Image: 0aqIy3is.png] [Image: 8W0Lw2As.png] [Image: xfs8OYxs.png]
4,5 millions for Valors, 1 million for Cougar.
Which makes 14,25 millions in total.
Transmission terminated.

Hello again, first of all comes a fleet of CFH Molly ships: Scylla, Werewolf and a repair ship. Many of BHG ships were lost in that combat, but your officers showed superior skills and alongside with remaining guildsmen managed to make a final assault on Scylla.
[Image: dGtrVYzs.png] [Image: nDvjCWAs.png] [Image: tRnYMC4s.png] [Image: ITR8QeHs.png] [Image: 6exdbV5s.png] [Image: X1xGtCQs.jpg] [Image: ucsxsaos.png]

Some time later, I've received a distress call from one of your capital ships, HMS-Leviathan. two Outcast dreadnought were performing assault on planet New London itself. Huge force were thrown against them, but captains of dreadnought were quite unskilled and both ships become scrap on orbit of New London pretty soon.
[Image: 0zZKiqRs.jpg] [Image: lAMfWh4s.jpg] [Image: JHpy0NSs.jpg]

So, 3,25 millions for Mollys and... well, I don't know which category applies for OC dreads. 3 or 4 million one.
In total it makes 20,5 (or 21,5) millions.
Transmission terminated.

Here comes the Reaver mercenary, which was put down in hard and bloody fight. 2 of your salads officers assisted me, but it was like they helped me, not me to them, so I hope you'll pay full bounty price.
[Image: u84G9xWs.png] [Image: P8AOzlLs.png]

And one more target: nomad "Marduk"-class heavy battleship-like creature. It tried to affect admiral Hall's mind, so we were forced to destroy it. Lesser nomad was able to escape, using unknown type of space-time anomaly.
[Image: Ib6eS2ds.png] [Image: sggL35ts.png] [Image: 283fjzZs.png]
So 2 more millions for that nomad, which makes total sum 24,5(or 25,5) millions of SC.
Transmission terminated.

Guess what? Yet another gallic Valor destroyed in Leeds. Or they have nearly infinite production capabilies, or Bretonia is going to win this war.
[Image: LepY9GAs.png] [Image: Or728E3s.png] [Image: mrepP0ps.png]
2, 25 millions more, which makes total sum 26,75(or 27,75) millions of SC.
Transmission terminated.

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Apollon - 10-16-2013

[Image: IvNfMYQ.png]

Priority: High
To: Hunters, Freelancers.
Subject: Applications

Greetings Gents and Ladies

Ladies and Gentlemen, Let me introduce myself, I'm Captain Hugh Darrow from Her Majesty's Armed Forces, some of you might know me, But however I've been appointed to the Bretonian Bounty Board, now it's time for you to earn your payments, shall we?

Mr. Howard

Your kills are good, and the gun-cams are perfect, thank you for your services, I've Wired the payment to your account
[Image: vNEpZr3.png]

Moshu

Those Mollys and Gallics deserves rights, Good Job, and thank you, your payment have been wired.
[Image: TLlN5wa.png]

Mad.....

Hmmmm.....Good job on that Corsair, thank you, I've sent you the payment to your account
[Image: 8Je8yDX.png]

Mister Pepe..

Gallics, Mollys and Pirates, Good job, I hope you get a warm Coffee cup that you would drink in a happy mood, I expect those Gallics and Mollies expect more kills in their lines, aye? Good Job and thank you, you're payments has been sent.
[Image: yIQJOay.png]

Judge Tomb

I hope Miss..emm....all good, anyway, Cheif Inspector Page has confirmed the kill, Good job, the kill's Payment has been sent.
[Image: IVzEbc2.png]

Miss Aurra Sing?!.

Sadly, there's some kills and claims that are not Valid, and to make it worse, we weren't able to find your account to wire you the rest of the payment, please check again, good luck

Hunters, thank you all for your services, I hope you good hunting, Good luck out there

[Image: 264pxbaflogo.png]
Carina, Regina, Imperatix

~Yours Sincerely

H 'Ghost' D

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - rhodesia - 10-27-2013

[Image: ene9.png]

Callsign: Daniel.Archer (//part of The Elites, unable to rename to Elite|-Bloodstone until rename time limit is up)

Greetings,

I have found and executed a target on your list, I found myself engaged with an admitted Pirate with improper papers.

Upon destroying this vessel there was an issue with the target recognition software and as such showed an interesting result, the attached guncam footage should prove enough however.

Please see below for images and descriptions:

Target #001
ID: Snake.Jailbird
Craft: "Condor" Civilian Gunboat
ID/IFF: Pirate/FL

[1] - Initial Scan
[2] - Admission to being a pirate
[3] - Pre-explosion shot
[4] - Explosion and false reading (//game bugged out on me?)
[5] - Image proving location of false positive
[6] - Image proving location of target

By my calculations that would be 2.000.000 SC for this kill.

Regards,

Daniel

[Image: vr8o.png]

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Scumbag - 12-07-2013

---Incoming Transmission---
ORGIN: Deshima Station; Shikoku.

Greetings

I was passing through New London today and what do you know, a couple of ships with corsair identifiers were holding a lane to Cambrigde. They were not to eager to communicate so they started shooting as soon as i was in range.
The big one died first cause his ship was an easy target for my cannon.
ID
Death
The second one was a bit more tricky cause those Virage fighters are agile as a bee. And surprise surprise, after checking his data on the neural net i found out he was a zoner. His identifier clearly said corsair though. And he died trying to kill me so you can pay me or not, i defended myself.
ID
Death

Signed,
Moshu

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Freeroamer - 02-03-2014

Your name: Lance Harris

Where the money is going: BHG|Razor

Kills:

Payment owed: 2 mil to BHG|Razor

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Mímir - 02-04-2014

Sender: BHG|Rusty
Video: On

[Image: ASrynK4.jpg]

Uhh... hello there. Forced a Corsair to suicide a in the South Border Systems, uh Omega-3. I would like some credits, por favor. 1,500,000 of them.

*DISCONNECTED*

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Apollon - 02-07-2014

ID: Commodore Hugh 'Ghost' Darrow
Priority: High
To: Hunters, Freelancers.
Subject: payments

Greetings Gents and Ladies

I apologize for this long delay in delivering your payments, technical difficulties have accrued, But However You payments are being sent as i speak.

Mr. Archer

You kill and claim is valid, payment has been sent, Good Job.
[Image: vIvzIH2.jpg]

Moshu

I'm afraid that the second claim is invalid, engaging in self-defense against a vessel that isn't registered on the Bretonian Board as enemy doesn't count as a valid kill, however the first one is valid and right, payment has been sent, Good work, lad.
[Image: jYIdBSe]

Mr.Harris.

Kill looks clean and valid, payment has been sent.
[Image: nnKvTEd]

Rusty..

Your kill looks pretty valid for me, Good work there, your claim credits has been sent
[Image: fhuj3vf]

Hunters, Thank you for your patience, I apologize for the delay once again, and wish you luck and happy hunting

[Image: 264pxbaflogo.png]
Carina, Regina, Imperatix

~Yours Sincerely

H 'Ghost' D

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - BRETONIA - Bretonia Bounty Board - Christensen - 07-31-2014

[Image: ractNX0.png]

Good day and all that, I've got some nice clean kills right here *she winks*. Uploading data now.

All cash go to Faze|Scarlet.Fox

[Image: 8Q1d4WI.png]