Discovery Gaming Community
Manhattan Protest March - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Manhattan Protest March (/showthread.php?tid=6731)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Manhattan Protest March - Reverend Del - 03-06-2008

Manhattan Protest March

Sunday 09/03/2008 1800GMT

Vessles confirmed:

Reynolds
Captian Stormblade
Ichtan_Dorvus
Schunterr
Synth FoodsConvoy 313
Mjolnir's new Mammoth

Anyone else interested post it here...

The route is simple we will meet in conneticut at New Haven Station, where we will divest oursleves of all armour upgrades, sheilds and weapons, from there we will move to Fort Bush and take the trade lane to Manhattan, here we will sit in protest , accidentally blocking all access into Manhattan but not access away from it. We will not be dtered by police brutality.

Plus I want four underhanded players to PM me for a spot of skullduggery, to coincide with this event.

Manhattan Protest March - RingoW - 03-09-2008

Have seen this a bit late, but not to late. I would join with my ALG char, if it is allowed, but first i want to know for or against what the protest march is?

Thanks in advance
AoM

Manhattan Protest March - Kingmax - 03-09-2008

This protest march is against police brutality and against the fascistic regime of Liberty. We protest against the taxes for weapon and nomad equipment dealers, against the registration of all ships Liberty space and against the banishment of all bounty hunters.

PS.: I am also in (with my Luxury Liner or my Pirate Transport).

Manhattan Protest March - BULLDOGNK - 03-09-2008

i will bring BrokenBack, i really want to see Judy again, she can abuse me anytime:)

Cheers

Manhattan Protest March - Horon - 03-09-2008

I would join you all but I am dead tired.

(Dang it I keep forgetting Bulldog isn't an admin anymore..)

Manhattan Protest March - mjolnir - 03-09-2008

I have made Bob Swaffar's supply ship...

delivering drinks and stuff for the Manhattan bar...

and it's an armored transport

Manhattan Protest March - Kambei - 03-09-2008

Ill come too

Manhattan Protest March - bluntpencil2001 - 03-09-2008

To: New York Protest Dudes
Comm. ID: Red.Afonso

---Transmission Initiated---

Yo there, amigos! I totally heard about a big protest going down in New York, so I'm all 'Yeah man, down with the capitalist man, man! Free the weed!' and then I, like, sorta realised that the whole legalisation movement is goin' down a treat and might see the light of day after the ol' 'allowed for personal use' business.

And then I noticed that it wasn't even a proper protest! It's for guns!? No long hair, smoke, groovy tunes or free love? And in the name of arming bears or somethin' like that? What the hell kinda protest is that, dude? Protests should be all about peace, free love, the environment or if you're an angry sort like I sometimes get after the old Synth-doped lager, a riot against the capitalist MAN, man!

Count me out, dude!

---Transmission Terminated---

Manhattan Protest March - Zavier - 03-09-2008

OOC: Just remember folks, event in about 6 hours. I'll see if I can contact Del to confirm.

Manhattan Protest March - Reverend Del - 03-09-2008

Yes, 6pm GMT, I am awake and alive and ready to do this, the route has been slightly revised to make this last a little longer, we will now head from Fort Bush to Norfolk, then West Point and finally to Manhattan, where there will be a mild inflammatory speech and hopefully some actual police brutality to illuminate our point.

Remember folks, we are to be unarmed, unshielded and unarmoured, so we'll be divesting ourselves of these accoutrements in Conneticut before hand.

Can my other fellows PM if they see this to confirm all is set up at that end as well.