Discovery Gaming Community
The Mollys - Feedback thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: The Mollys - Feedback thread (/showthread.php?tid=68290)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

The Mollys - Feedback thread - Charos - 12-18-2011

' Wrote:Could I get a good inRP reason for this?

I'm thinking it is because of...

[5:43:35 PM] Pashalis (Charos): Maybe you could cheer me up if you returned the cap8 and battleship scanner to Narc

And saying it is because of ended negotiations is just silly, RL stuff got in the way and YOU ended the negotiations, even when I tried to explain...

[1:07:32 πμ] Caleb Levesque: - - - Rorry's Renegades
Payment: Sirius-wide 15.000.000cr. per ship.
[1:07:35 πμ] Caleb Levesque: lovely
[1:07:41 πμ] Caleb Levesque: any inRP reason for such?
[1:07:43 πμ] Caleb Levesque: lol
[1:08:14 πμ] Pashalis (Charos): Simply.
[1:08:17 πμ] Pashalis (Charos): Failed negotiations.

And in-game RP that was conducted few hours ago..

Quote:Seconded. Me and a fellow group member were targeted earlier today in Omega 41. At one point the molly went to Gamma. Instead i think it would be better to, like Vito said, be at your home land pirating or fighting for freedom.

Wild Geese are a small group of Mollys that head out to work for our allies by hitting easy targets and make some credits out of it. The Molly in question targeted the Rotakians after a time-wasting attempt to RP with you, which you didn't and kept the "Bug off" attitude and tried to provoke you into it but instead, you fought back. As for going to Gamma; a lone Renegade going to Gamma is an easy target anda way to make some quick creds by claiming his head so he was followed there where he got away.

The Mollys - Feedback thread - Veygaar - 12-18-2011

' Wrote:d in-game RP that was conducted few hours ago..
You were on your Corsair ship.... So what RP with Mollys?

If you are referring to your silent CDing friend, this is how it went.
Video
Claiming that this RP is enough to put a 15 Million bounty on our head is bogus.

No negative RP on our side at all, we didn't even fire back. You're friend just CD'd us for 10 mins then tried to insta me. Even then I did not fight back but just left.

FOR THE RECORD. Rotakian =/= Renegade.
They are not affiliated with us. You're last paragraph mentions two groups as if they are one.

The Mollys - Feedback thread - Death.RunningVerminator - 12-18-2011

' Wrote:Wild Geese are a small group of Mollys that head out to work for our allies by hitting easy targets and make some credits out of it. The Molly in question targeted the Rotakians after a time-wasting attempt to RP with you, which you didn't and kept the "Bug off" attitude and tried to provoke you into it but instead, you fought back. As for going to Gamma; a lone Renegade going to Gamma is an easy target anda way to make some quick creds by claiming his head so he was followed there where he got away.
Alright. I learned that his RP is to 'harass,' so that explains the CDing constantly. But uh. He tried to provoke us into fighting, which we didn't. The first time going through that system i jumped to gamma, but my fellow rotakian was left behind and continued to speak with the molly. I re-entered the system and he died. I don't know if he engaged or what happened. The second time we entered the system it was just me, and this time i had ribs. xD It was a bit difficult to eat, and chat at the same time and i realize it's completely my fault for the lack of RP. Although, when i did try to speak i put myself on thrust and engine kill and i was attacking by him. Then we jumped to gamma, and he decided to follow an RR instead.

Note that the above isn't really feedback anymore, just clarification. We did not start a fight. We had no reason to.. No bounties on us, no past negotiation with the Mollies so we thought we'd start with good intentions. But instead he decided to engage because we did not answer the question, "what is a rotakian."

Another note, CDing us to force us to RP is bad form. But to say we didn't not even RP is a outright lie. We told you what we were doing (hunting corsairs) and even invited you along.

You then proceeded to ask us a question to which we (Renegades) did not know the answer to. "What is a Rotakain."

And so we told you we did not know. And tried to move on.

On a completely different note, you're attacks, when you finally made them composed of the following.

You would ask a question until the person you were talking to would ekill or hold still to answer, you would then spam a message and try to insta them. Poor play.

' Wrote:You would ask a question until the person you were talking to would ekill or hold still to answer, you would then spam a message and try to insta them. Poor play.
I don't know for sure but i believe that's how Kaz'ilth was killed. When i entered the system to check on him, i clicked on him and saw full hull and him sitting there.

The Mollys - Feedback thread - Charos - 12-18-2011

So you're saying that the RP that was attempted on Molly side in Omega-41 with [M]-Carina's.Lover|WG where you simply ignored and started calling names instead of trying to RP given your position with Mollys is nothing?

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...gory+O'Neil

Here's the first transmission to the Renegades declaring our position.

Quote:We don't like pirates at all so if you dare the come to Bretonia you will be hunted like dogs by Mollys

I explained with that line what'll happen. One or two of your members came to Dublin and ended with them blowing up. Our disposition after that was hostile which you tried to fix with this transmission

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...gory+O'Neil

Which was simply forgotten so I ended it.

Quote:Alright. I learned that his RP is to 'harass,' so that explains the CDing constantly. But uh. He tried to provoke us into fighting, which we didn't.
Harassing by keeping you from fleeing and asking you the same question over and over is a way to learn what's the other guy like. If you had simply answered to the question "What's a "Rotakian?" I'd simply leave you alone but no, you just didn't wanted to.

Quote:You would ask a question until the person you were talking to would ekill or hold still to answer, you would then spam a message and try to insta them. Poor play.

I could've insta'd him any time but I didn't. Firing warning shots at him after the Renegades kept saying "They are with us and if you push a button. you'll pay for it" was tickling to see what'll happen.

Quote:I don't know for sure but i believe that's how Kaz'ilth was killed. When i entered the system to check on him, i clicked on him and saw full hull and him sitting there.
Ka'Zilth was given a chance to fight back. I gave him plenty of time to jump to the rest of his group in Gamma but he chose to fight me.

Alright let me clear the lies on your part...

First off, we specifically clarified that we were NOT affiliated to the {R} tagged ships and their dealings were not our concern. Not that we'd shoot you.

Second, we cleared up the deal that happened over 3 months ago with entering Dublin. That was why secondary negotiations were brought up in the first place.

Third, I have explained to you that the last transmission was forgotten, the last two weeks of college are very hectic and such things happen.

Forth, not once in 9 days did you bump the thread, PM me, or any of our members. As you can see, as soon as you made a reply to it, I saw it in the Com Channel again, REMEMBERED and replied to it that very day. inRP our fellas would have responded right away, but due to RL issues it was buried and forgotten, and instead of seeing if perhaps there was a reason for a 9 day buried thread not being replied you, you bring it back up with a declaration of a decision.

Fifth, you did not give Ka`zilth a chance to come back, you kept CDing all of us as we slowly escaped, him being the last one remaining. You did the same thing to me once in Gamma.

Sixth, now that we've clarified that is was you on your Molly. Perhaps we should bring up the fact that, I escaped your Molly bomber, then 5 mins later you are on your Corsair Battleship attacking us?

The Mollys - Feedback thread - Vito - 12-18-2011

' Wrote:Wild Geese are a small group of Mollys that head out to work for our allies by hitting easy targets and make some credits out of it. The Molly in question targeted the Rotakians after a time-wasting attempt to RP with you, which you didn't and kept the "Bug off" attitude and tried to provoke you into it but instead, you fought back. As for going to Gamma; a lone Renegade going to Gamma is an easy target anda way to make some quick creds by claiming his head so he was followed there where he got away.

http://www.discoverygc.com/server/activity_%5BM%5D-.html

Small part you say? The activity logs say something else.

Anyway, hunting Renegades in Gamma? Wait what? I'm not RR's biggest fan but what you are telling is wrong on so many levels. It's like a RM ship going to New London to hunt a LN ship. Lately even the Reavers and Mandalorians had the decency to understand Gamma (as well as Alpha) is the home system of a mini-house and InRP your ships would be torn to pieces long before ever reaching the system, let alone being able to hunt someone who InRP would also be turned into scrap before even getting close to Gamma. I'm glad to see you hunting Renegades but try to resist the urge for a blue text with no regard for anything else.

Now back to Bretonia. Bretland really needs some love and you are the only ones who can give it to her. All you have to do is drop the stupid pacts with IMG and BAF and you will have plenty of action at home. I have yet to understand how those pacts make sense in the first place as they are equally stupid as an Corsair/IMG/Daumann pact in Omega 7, for example.

' Wrote:Harassing by keeping you from fleeing and asking you the same question over and over is a way to learn what's the other guy like. If you had simply answered to the question "What's a "Rotakian?" I'd simply leave you alone but no, you just didn't wanted to.
Well, during the first encounter Kaz'ilth was handling that. The second time we met i was eating, and trying to type in group. The most i said was "What is a Rotakian?" because, in-rp my char is forgetful and quite dumb. But ya, i understand why you would continuously harass. I should have told you i was eating xD

' Wrote:Ka'Zilth was given a chance to fight back. I gave him plenty of time to jump to the rest of his group in Gamma but he chose to fight me.
Ah ok. I couldn't tell if he was actually trying to fight or just answering your questions.

' Wrote:Sixth, now that we've clarified that is was you on your Molly. Perhaps we should bring up the fact that, I escaped your Molly bomber, then 5 mins later you are on your Corsair Battleship attacking us?
He's a known pvpwhore.. That's just how things work Caleb.:P

' Wrote:http://www.discoverygc.com/server/activity_%5BM%5D-.html
Whoa geez! How many members do you guys have? :O