Discovery Gaming Community
The Mollys - Feedback thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: The Mollys - Feedback thread (/showthread.php?tid=68290)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

The Mollys - Feedback thread - Sergio Pacelli - 03-15-2012

' Wrote:*snip*
Hold on there, slick. That's fair enough, but that said, my gripe (which was more of a question, really) was more jocular and curious in nature. I try to limit my 'trolling' to a certain tenacious individual.

Note that I did ask where the activity was, and please do note that I clearly stated that I play on no schedule, but at all times. I happen to be in CST, too. I have the opportunity to play morning, noon, night, and the wee hours of the morning. This is the result of being on a newborn's schedule. Yet, I rarely if ever see an [M] of any stripe on lately.

Dublin generally seems quite dead. Mining activity seems to have ground to a near halt, there's fewer pirates on the turf, etcetera, and the result seems to be far, far fewer Mollys than there were prior to the update.

If you don't like how I construct my posts, I'm sorry, but I wasn't trying to 'troll'. I understand this probably wasn't the best thread to make such an inquiry. Again, sorry.

The Mollys - Feedback thread - Govedo13 - 03-15-2012

Well you are right about Dublin- it is quite dead- mostly because all other mining locations are better and more profitable, so the mining factions does not mine in Dublin anymore, the gold rush times are gone since loong time.
It affects our activity too- 3 months ago there were 4-5 times more miners in Dublin- we had activity levels around 8-9 days per month and were always in top 10 of the active factions- now we have around 4-6 Days activity per month- after all there is no reason for Molly to patrol empty Dublin right?
Second thing is that every time when there are 3-4 miners in Dublin and I scramble team of 2-3 Mollys to rob them they simply log out.

[M]- tag tends to scary all kind of commercial ships and act as magnet to all kind of military ships since Z line sux in PvP especially in group fights and everyone and his dog likes to harvest easy blue msgs- this is the worst curse of anyone playing Molly but we try to cope with it somehow, the line is at least buffed enough to allow usage of Werewolf compared with 4.85.

I guess that the solution is to rotate the bonus of the mining field once per month or so on random way- so all of the involved factions could get the option to be active- you can also look at the activity levels of BMM| I cannot remember actually to see one in a month or 2 outside of Connecticut. In general it is mining balance issue not Molly only issue. I guess rising this point in the General Discussion or something could help a bit.

You are definitely not right about the Timezones- we have only 2- 3 members who can be online in the US timezone and this from around 20 people in the faction- so yes you could not expect big movement in that time.

The Mollys - Feedback thread - Yber - 03-15-2012

' Wrote:If you have the name of the ship and screen caps of the incident I'd appreciate seeing them. Please contact me via PM or via Skype.

The evidence was provided to Helo in PMs. Let me know if you want the screen too. Also, I didn't take screens from the logs, 'coz I concentrated on the shooting duty:crazy:. Erhm, talking. More likely ENGAGUBUG.

The Mollys - Feedback thread - Helo - 03-15-2012

Ah. I couldn't get on skype since then. I'll send screen to Tigger.

The Mollys - Feedback thread - Charos - 03-31-2012

activity_[M]-.html 1.18:35:01

Wake up cuz if you keep it that way, you'll die again :|

The Mollys - Feedback thread - Govedo13 - 04-02-2012

Indeed you are right- I am back from nuclear safety training in Austria since 2 days and I would try to organize people to go in game more.
I does not expect the old 8-10 days activity but I would be happy with 3-4 days, meanwhile Dublin mining got buffed and one new gold field would be added- I hope it would generate a bit more activity too. Thank you for the tip, we are having activity_[M]-.html 2.01:38:38 right now.
And Charus your sigg is ugly.

The Mollys - Feedback thread - Lucky Luke - 04-02-2012

Earlier today, me and a mate stumbled on an [M]-tagged ship near the Omega 3 gate in Cambridge. We were both on Bottlenoses, and naturally we went to check it out. Another [M]-tagged ship appeared. We started to RP, and both of them docked at Lisburn. It seemed that they had been training, coz one of them was damaged. We started to move away, when one of them undocked again. So, we continued to RP.

I'€™ve always heard that Mollies were good RP'€™ers, but this made me wonder. It took him 5 minutes to come up with an answer. The answer was: *spits*

Wow! That'€™s not what I call good RP. It took a few minutes more before we could see something more. After a while, we saw why he hadn'€™t answered us. He had called for backup. Suddenly, there were two Werewolfs and one GB facing us. No problem! Let'€™s get it on, we thought. But they didn'€™t go for us. They waited for more backup. Another GB was inbound, but he stopped to pop another Bottlenose a bit from us. I can'€™t say for sure that there was no RP involved there, but I can say that the other Bottlenose didn'€™t say anything. Maybe the Molly was more than 15k away, but the BH was 13k away. When this GB arrives to the rest of them, they finally make their move. Anyway... Total gankfest! I don'€™t mind getting popped, but I usually don'€™t see this kind of ganking from official factions. Please, do it better next time! At least do some RP!

~Green.Pearl and Black.Saint

The Mollys - Feedback thread - why_so_serious - 04-02-2012

' Wrote:Earlier today, me and a mate stumbled on an [M]-tagged ship near the Omega 3 gate in Cambridge. We were both on Bottlenoses, and naturally we went to check it out. Another [M]-tagged ship appeared. We started to RP, and both of them docked at Lisburn. It seemed that they had been training, coz one of them was damaged. We started to move away, when one of them undocked again. So, we continued to RP.

I'€™ve always heard that Mollies were good RP'€™ers, but this made me wonder. It took him 5 minutes to come up with an answer. The answer was: *spits*

Wow! That'€™s not what I call good RP. It took a few minutes more before we could see something more. After a while, we saw why he hadn'€™t answered us. He had called for backup. Suddenly, there were two Werewolfs and one GB facing us. No problem! Let'€™s get it on, we thought. But they didn'€™t go for us. They waited for more backup. Another GB was inbound, but he stopped to pop another Bottlenose a bit from us. I can'€™t say for sure that there was no RP involved there, but I can say that the other Bottlenose didn'€™t say anything. Maybe the Molly was more than 15k away, but the BH was 13k away. When this GB arrives to the rest of them, they finally make their move. Anyway... Total gankfest! I don'€™t mind getting popped, but I usually don'€™t see this kind of ganking from official factions. Please, do it better next time! At least do some RP!

i can approve this.
Really poor for an official Faction

~Black.Saint

The Mollys - Feedback thread - Charos - 04-03-2012

' Wrote:I’ve always heard that Mollies were good RP’ers, but this made me wonder. It took him 5 minutes to come up with an answer. The answer was: *spits*

Wow! That’s not what I call good RP. It took a few minutes more before we could see something more. After a while, we saw why he hadn’t answered us. He had called for backup. Suddenly, there were two Werewolfs and one GB facing us. No problem! Let’s get it on, we thought. But they didn’t go for us. They waited for more backup. Another GB was inbound, but he stopped to pop another Bottlenose a bit from us. I can’t say for sure that there was no RP involved there, but I can say that the other Bottlenose didn’t say anything. Maybe the Molly was more than 15k away, but the BH was 13k away. When this GB arrives to the rest of them, they finally make their move. Anyway... Total gankfest! I don’t mind getting popped, but I usually don’t see this kind of ganking from official factions. Please, do it better next time! At least do some RP!

2 GBs and 2 Werewolves vs 3 Bottlenoses isn't gank at all. For your information, that [BH] BNose didn't bother replying to attempts of RP so he was blasted away. Also, since when is calling for backup bad?

Quote:Wow! That’s not what I call good RP.
Both of your RP isn't good to even worth mentioning. How do you like my thoughts siR?
Quote:I usually don’t see this kind of ganking from official factions

Hey, you hunt 2 fighters with 2 gunboats next to our base so it's natural you'll get 2 fighters and 2 gunboats on you. Being official or unofficial has nothing to do with that. When I see 2 random mercenaries in gunboats hunting our rookies, of course I'll go ahead and support them with a gunboat.

The Mollys - Feedback thread - why_so_serious - 04-03-2012

I think you wasn't there...

Quote:2 GBs and 2 Werewolves vs 3 Bottlenoses isn't gank at all. For your information, that [BH] BNose didn't bother replying to attempts of RP so he was blasted away. Also, since when is calling for backup bad?

wrong. 3 Gbs and 1 VHF against 2 Gbs. This other doesnt count Since he died without doing damage (wasn't on of us)
BTW. He died before you engaged us.

Quote:Both of your RP isn't good to even worth mentioning. How do you like my thoughts siR?

Sorry? We tried to RP for like 10min. Your Member sit in front of your Base and did NOTHING.

Quote:Hey, you hunt 2 fighters with 2 gunboats next to our base so it's natural you'll get 2 fighters and 2 gunboats on you.

Uhm... And again.. NO.
We didnt hunt anything. We just saw on of your Member and followed him. Then we tried to RP. He just docked and came again. Of course without saying anything. Well. Suddenly all of you showed up and made an engage notice like "Engange all bunters i see". But well, if you like to play like that you should do it. Its a Feedback thread so you have to handle with bad feedback too... Just saying