Discovery Gaming Community
Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: XA- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=512)
+----- Thread: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) (/showthread.php?tid=7195)

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Hemlocke - 05-27-2020

[Image: Dtp7iO0.gif]

> Comm ID: Sixty-Seven
> Location: Data Corrupted
> Destination ID: XA- Communications Network
> Subject: Backwater Sacrilege
> Priority: Phantom

We have a problem.

My personal feelings about the Separatists aside, we can't allow them to be harboring foreign scum, especially Rheinlanders inside Liberty. I know that personally I would see many bodies piled high for this disgusting act and witnessing these scum in our home fills me with a vile rage. The filthy pig was hauling gold somewhere, fled toward the Separatist Outpost in Texas, what I wasn't expecting, was the port walls to swing wide open for him. The target escaped.

My long range patrol held nothing else of significant importance.

Please advise. Sixty-Seven out.

Attachments: ]|[ ]|[

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Reeves - 05-27-2020

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

to: <"67/Ridgenose">
reg: ""<color of betrayal>""

Operative

Thank you - I mean that quite sincerely. If I have any advice for you, it's to use that anger of yours intelligently. It'll take you places. I don't have anything further for you, 67. But if I ever do then you'll hear it from your handler. Good work, remain a symbol of vigilance.

Locke, I'm sure you're wondering why this message is reaching you too. But I was under the impression that Her Majesty the Traitor, Victoria the shallow pond, was well aware of the lesson on what happens when you rely on outsiders. Your new orders are simple. Based on the intelligence our operative has obtained, which I'm sure you have access to now, you are to pull the division out of Bering entirely.

Your manpower can serve an alternative and more productive purpose, take up position in Hudson and destroy any foreign vessels you find, irrespective of their cargo. I'm sure the Legion and ALG's corporate security will more than compensate for our absence.

And if I so much as hear a peep of dissent from those bootlickers in Bering, then by God am I going to give them something to think about when we aren't preoccupied with more important matters.

""understood?""

[Image: ZgnavNI.png]

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Darkstar_Spectre - 05-27-2020

[Image: cMtLCL8.png]

Incoming Message

To: "Cobra" "Sixty-Seven"
Subject: RE: Color of betrayal

Wow. It's barely been twenty four hours and the Seps have managed to turn out to be a disappointment already. That has to be a new record surely.

Oh well. I'd rather blow up foreign shipping and watch their desperate last stand on the Neural Net anyway, Doubt I am the only one who thinks that as well.

Oh and nice work Sixty-Seven.

-Ridgenose

Attachment(s): None

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Hemlocke - 05-27-2020

> Subject: Heresy

Sickened to the core.

On return from Texas after my long range patrol, I had a small confrontation with my local kin, John lived a lie, better to die and be freed of such a burden of ignorance than continue to live in the shadow of silent manipulation and corruption. This is not the main focus of this report.

After my ship had been repaired properly, I took off to the nearby lane to lie in wait, naturally, corporate scum didn't take long to appear. Another god damned Rheinlander, an Imperial this time however. He seemed to be carrying supplies for a base, I had seen him pass by early this morning but couldn't stop him in time, perhaps he's supplying someone in Galileo or Kepler, As you'll be able to see below the runt pissed himself and offered to hand over his wallet, to no avail, he's scrap metal now.

The more important detail of my patrol is... well... this disgusting Universal captain flying a Gallic Train fitted with Rheinland MOX engines and a patriotic color scheme to match the rest of the frogs. He seemed to be working with the Rheinlander I killed, Rheinland has its claws far too deep in Liberty, how could these people work with those that threatened to destroy their very way of life without even batting an eye? The sheep must be awoken within the Viper's den to the real threats lurking just on the other side of a rotting fence.

Hit this traitorous bastard hard the next time you see him. I'll launch for another patrol up the border here shortly, see if I can't figure out where those supplies were going.

Sixty-Seven out.

Attachments: ]1[ - ]2[ - ]3[ - ]4[

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Hemlocke - 05-29-2020

> Subject: Rattling Texas

Biting an outstretched hand.

Despite our efforts being pulled back from Texas I've taken it upon myself to wander its darkened corners.

These recent events have brought plenty of souls out of hiding, those that live to serve a lie they can't even see. With the Battlegroup Concord closing in on Bering, a rare opportunity has presented itself, I strike to weaken those that defend the immense shadow of greed that grips the very heart of our homeland, I heeded your words Cobra, let my rage strengthen my resolve so that I may do what needs to be done. The cherry on the top is a Junker decided to get in my way.

Additionally, I stumbled upon a lone naval fighter in Virginia that fled into Alaska, vanishing among the thick clouds, I managed to track his engine emissions to what seemed to be a large station of some kind, I slew the whelp and fled before they could mobilize and overwhelm me, using their own tricks against them I hastily vanished back into the thick fog of that dreadful system. I managed to find a jump hole back the way I came, hunkering down behind asteroids and maintaining radio silence to make sure I wasn't being followed before returning to Beckley through the heavy radiation.

Sixty-Seven out.

Attachments: ]ID[ ]Kill[ - ]ID[ ]Kill[ - ]ID[ ]Kill[ - ]ID[ ]Kill[

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Hemlocke - 06-07-2020

> Subject: Ambushed

The corrupt of mind sought to slay me.

I was returning to Ouray when I was fallen upon by several officers, two LSF, one LPI.

I do not have much to say, there is a new group that I was not previously aware of, the [LIA], they came down the lane after me as I flew through the debris, an LPI officer arrived a few moments later, strangely demanding I leave Liberty through Pittsburgh... perhaps he was drunk, that wouldn't surprise me. I sought to waste as little time as possible, I powered up my weapons and took on the officer, naturally, when the others realized their precious ally was destined to fall, they intervened. In the end, their illusion of honor was broken by their own actions, and they all died to protect the lie that is, Liberty.

Sixty-Seven out.

Attachments: ]ID[ ]Kill[ ]Kill[ - ]ID[ ]Kill[

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Reeves - 06-26-2020

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

to: <"xeno alliance communications">
reg: ""<suffering from success>""

I don't really do speeches. But here's one anyway.

The movement has come a long way since the Alliance's founding, to say we haven't been instrumental in this would be an excessive level of humility. We've accomplished what the Xenos under a decentralized hierarchy could not do, and the existence of Fort Ramsey and the recent conquests is a testament to that fact.

But victory has its own complications. We've put the Junkers in a corner and forced their suppliers to take us seriously, to consider us as a potential alternative. We're dealing with people who don't care about politics and merely want to ensure a steady stream of money. They have agreed to ship Cardamine to us, and give us the means to cement our movement's authority over the elites that daydream on Manhattan. But there is a price.

They require me, as your leader, to become a user. And I am willing to make that sacrifice if it means that the movement can grow stronger and better preserve its independence from subversive entities such as the now defunct Commonwealth. The spokesman on Barrow all those years ago was right when he said Cardamine was the future. We've come this far, and mere moral compunction should not hold us back, especially not when we still have to claw our way back to the top.

The revenue represented by the drug trade will allow us to rapidly upgrade and better improve our ships, weapons and of course the efficiency of our revolt. But it will give rise to a new avenue of complicated politics that I will most assuredly bear the brunt of and learn to face. They underestimated us once already, perhaps they believe they can control us all now through me. They can believe what they want.

""we have a mission to accomplish""

[Image: ZgnavNI.png]

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Chuba - 06-26-2020

> Comm ID: Twenty one.
> Subject: Speech

Snake boy,

Nice speech, loser.

Twenty one out.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Darkstar_Spectre - 06-26-2020

[Image: cMtLCL8.png]

Incoming Message

To: XA- Communications Network
Subject: Speech

Huh, This should be interesting.

-Ridgenose

Attachment(s): None

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - mm33dd - 07-01-2020

**INCOMING MESSAGE**
Xeno Alliance Comm. System ._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: thus_always_unto_tyrants.jpg?width=525&height=514]
ID: "Viper"
To: All
Subject: Speech and stuff.

Looks like those Junkers are one step closer to be out of bussines, damn I like that!. Also, I managed to destroy a Junkie boy hauling Artifacs to NY, he destroyed the cargo. I know the ugly malteses and the artifact dudes do not get along very well. But think about it, I heard a rumor they need guns and ammo, for what? Don't care. There is money in it? That's a fact and the best part is they don't need to know about anything... I know, sounds crazy, but it will screw the trashmen even more.
I'm stoked, not like 21 but close. Can't wait to have some of that orange sweetie.

-Viper out.

***END OF MESSAGE***