Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: Factions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Admin Notice: Factions (/showthread.php?tid=79651)

Pages: 1 2

Admin Notice: Factions - Reverend Del - 05-05-2012

FACTIONS SUSPENDED

These factions do not have 5 active members as such the rules for official factions with less than 5 members will be followed.

None, any that appeared here last month have their rights and privileges returned

Your status is suspended, as such you have no official rights, your ships may not enforce Guard system laws.
You have 30 days to remedy this problem. This also includes getting your activity up to par.

FACTIONS WARNED
The following factions have not met the 30 hour required minimum on tagged ships.

None, any that appeared here last month can consider themselves off the hook

You have 30 days to get the required time.

FACTIONS STRIPPED

These factions have failed to meet the minimum two months in a row. I'm sorry but the rules are clear.

None

FACTIONS ADVISED

These factions meet the minimum requirement but are still very close to the line. This is not a warning, you can still appear here next month and maintain your status, though I would not advise that.

AFA
Admins (note: whilst jokey it would be a good idea if we got off our collective arse and showed a little presence)

It would be a good idea to up your activity levels.

I am entirely aware that this notice has very little of interest in it, however in the interests of maintaining some form of schedule to these things missing a month is not advisable.

Well done to everyone, keep flying.

Admin Notice: Factions - Vasuv - 05-11-2012

' Wrote:FACTIONS SUSPENDED

These factions do not have 5 active members as such the rules for official factions with less than 5 members will be followed.

None, any that appeared here last month have their rights and privileges returned

Your status is suspended, as such you have no official rights, your ships may not enforce Guard system laws.
You have 30 days to remedy this problem. This also includes getting your activity up to par.

FACTIONS WARNED
The following factions have not met the 30 hour required minimum on tagged ships.

None, any that appeared here last month can consider themselves off the hook

You have 30 days to get the required time.

FACTIONS STRIPPED

These factions have failed to meet the minimum two months in a row. I'm sorry but the rules are clear.

None
FACTIONS ADVISED

These factions meet the minimum requirement but are still very close to the line. This is not a warning, you can still appear here next month and maintain your status, though I would not advise that.

AFA
Admins (note: whilst jokey it would be a good idea if we got off our collective arse and showed a little presence)

It would be a good idea to up your activity levels.

I am entirely aware that this notice has very little of interest in it, however in the interests of maintaining some form of schedule to these things missing a month is not advisable.

Well done to everyone, keep flying.

Activity crisis solved

Admin Notice: Factions - Guyton - 05-14-2012

Uhh, Gallia is still missing its military apparently, I pick out a few little patrolmen every few days

Admin Notice: Factions - Daedric - 05-14-2012

' Wrote:Uhh, Gallia is still missing its military apparently, I pick out a few little patrolmen every few days

Activity requirement is 30 hours. The GRN| has 4 days 20 hours looking at the sheet right now. Do try to remember Disco has a very diverse player base spanning a good portion of the globe. Time zones.

Admin Notice: Factions - Quorg - 05-27-2012

If your faction is really hurting for activity (eg. on the above list), send me a PM. I'd be glad to join any such faction to help increase activity levels.

Admin Notice: Factions - Ingenious - 05-27-2012

' Wrote:If your faction is really hurting for activity (eg. on the above list), send me a PM. I'd be glad to join any such faction to help increase activity levels.

If they're hurting for activity, the members have probably lost interest due to lack of opportunities to powergame. I assume those opportunities are what motivate you to join a faction, yes?

Admin Notice: Factions - jammi - 05-27-2012

' Wrote:If they're hurting for activity, the members have probably lost interest due to lack of opportunities to powergame. I assume those opportunities are what motivate you to join a faction, yes?
To be fair, if that were the case, Intrigue Industries would be topping 50 days of activity a month. Pot calling kettle very black.

Admin Notice: Factions - Snak6 - 05-27-2012

I was never a fan of official factions due to elitism and unequallity it delivers. But that is what drives this community I guess.

I believe activity requirement is too low and I wouldn't mind it being increased up to 48 hours per minimal of 6 players.

Admin Notice: Factions - Ingenious - 05-27-2012

' Wrote:I was never a fan of official factions due to elitism and unequallity it delivers. But that is what drives this community I guess.

I believe activity requirement is too low and I wouldn't mind it being increased up to 48 hours per minimal of 6 players.

Oh no, god forbid you suggest such heresy! We can't be obliged to take responsibility!

Admin Notice: Factions - Jeremy Hunter - 05-27-2012

For the gawhdamn millionth time.

I'm pulling out Comis Sans and Size 7. And caps lock. In Pink.

THIS IS A GAME, NOT A SECOND JOB.