Discovery Gaming Community
Gonna play all my chars on hardcore mode. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Gonna play all my chars on hardcore mode. (/showthread.php?tid=82568)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Gonna play all my chars on hardcore mode. - Hone - 06-24-2012

So it's been pretty fun playing Johnathan on dead is dead, closed economy mode, but he's so rich now that he's just like my old chars, and I kinda miss them too. So I'm gonna play them again, but play them like Johnathan - They'll have a pilot/spaceship crew on them, and if it dies/gets captured the char dies/gets captured. If I get blown up in a pvp fight, I'll contact whoever blew me up with ingame PMs to see if they captured/killed me. If I dont get any response, I'll just RP that someone rescued him, cos I cant be bothered to wait around for days to see if anyone got him. If you DO capture/kill one of my chars, I may need proof, E.G: A picture of my pod in yr cargo hold, or if you killed me a picture of his pod, then a picture of you shooting it, , , ect, you get the idea.

Why should you care?
Because like with Johnathan if you hate me, you can kill my chars, if you like money, you can ransom them, and if you like long winded forum rp sessions, you can force them to listen to them.

Obviously I have too many chars to list all their names, and will probly get new ones as time goes on, but many are named on a variation of Hone/John, they'll have a crew member at all times, and I'll try to let you know ingame, in a suitibly inrp manner.

Once one of my chars gets blown up, Ill post in here, and wont use that char for 24 hours. if I dont get a response within 24 hours, the char is safe, and ill continue using them. So even if you dont bother to RP it, killing one of my chars knocks them out for 24 hours completely, rather than just the 2 hours out of one system you normally get!

A brief list of my ships

The Hone/Nathan ones

Jean De Afrique

H-Dawg

Apocalypse now

Ugly Stan

The Dumpster Dweller

BPA Hone Nathan captured by the GRN. - Escaped!
Back behind bars in the BPA)Overwatch[SRD], this time the Molly's, as a result of the Siege of Coin.
-Escaped again!

BPA)Bethlem[CCD]

BPA)Bow-Street[CCD]

Guerrilla_Pinch

Miner_Murder

Pepe The Racist:
Arrested by the BPA, and sentenced to Hard Labour on Stokes.
- Escaped thanks to the Gallic Invasion.

Robin_Hood:
Captured by Liberty trying to take down Hoover Base.

- Escaped

Hans_Nat_Han

Bone_Man

Ourselves

KSP)Shogai

LPI|Officer_Madeoff

The Fallen:

Von Stalhein: Arrested by the GRP.

Johnathan LeStrange (Currently in a Libertonian jail, awaiting trial.)

CptHone - Long Hon Silver, Horrible Hone, Definitely Not Hone, [M]-Sean Oliver: In Newgate Jail, being held as a POW.

Hired_Goon: Captured by a molly fleet.

Queen_Killer: Arrested by the BPA

Rebel Scum: Killed by the BAF after being captured in the attack on King's Cross.

Hone: Captured by a pirate junker Hired by the Junker Congress

Welcome to leave feedback here on those characters or their stories.

Gonna play all my chars on hardcore mode. - lw'nafh - 06-24-2012

You seem like a glutton for punishment.

I recommend Dwarf Fortress.

At this stage it may be the only hope of clearing my accounts!

Gonna play all my chars on hardcore mode. - dodike - 06-24-2012

We need a list of all your chars.

Even I dont know that!

Gonna play all my chars on hardcore mode. - dodike - 06-24-2012

' Wrote:Even I dont know that!
Who should I be kidnapping? :angry:

Gonna play all my chars on hardcore mode. - Echo 7-7 - 06-24-2012

' Wrote:At this stage it may be the only hope of clearing my accounts!

Sell your sheeps? :unsure:

Gonna play all my chars on hardcore mode. - SparkyRailgun - 06-24-2012

Gonna play all my pirates on hardcore piracy mode. (cool)

What is hardcore piracy mode?

Gonna play all my chars on hardcore mode. - Dab - 06-24-2012

Snak3, get out and stay out of this thread. Only warning. Your posts have been removed.