Discovery Gaming Community
Oh yeah, about X-Day.... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Oh yeah, about X-Day.... (/showthread.php?tid=83486)

Pages: 1 2 3

Oh yeah, about X-Day.... - Marburg - 07-09-2012

I just wanted to mention that today is the fourth day after the 14th anniversary of the end of the world.

Sure, by the number of normals, glorps & pinks still roaming around, and all the faithful that weren't rescued by the Men from Planet X, you'd think that X-Day was just a myth, but no...that's just what the Bozo Cult wants you to believe.

tap into your inner yeti, climb out of that trap & follow the light of the Bleeding Head of Arnold Palmer into a great & terrible footnote in history.

Praise be to Bob
[Image: BOB-1.jpg]

Oh yeah, about X-Day.... - Jayce - 07-09-2012

Okay.

Oh yeah, about X-Day.... - meoshi - 07-09-2012

All hail Bob, That magnificent bastard.

Meoshi has X-ist slack:cool:

Jaec however, does not.

@Jaec: Don't believe the lies told to you by Lee Trevino & the evil Y-ists (they are the wrong aliens to place your trust in, dude)

it's never too late to save yourself from their sinister plans

Oh yeah, about X-Day.... - meoshi - 07-09-2012

' Wrote:Meoshi has X-ist slack:cool:

You calling me a slacker???
THE POWER OF BOB COMPELS YOU!

yes, I am.

Everyone is born with original slack & is in constant combat with the conspiracy of normality

False slack balds our inner yeti & that's not a good thing.

Cold yetis have cold nipples that can shatter like glass in the absence of slack

Having jagged nipple remnants can unintentionally hurt Inner Yeti's loved ones & that's not a good thing either

Bask in the warmth of supple slack:cool:

Oh yeah, about X-Day.... - Blackvertigo1 - 07-09-2012

' Wrote:Everyone is born with original slack & is in constant combat with the conspiracy of normality

Conspiracy of normality?

I do not see an Old Scratch.

I have no idea what this means, & that's saying alot in this thread

Old Scratch huh? Hmmm...neither I, nor anyone else mentioned Satan...why would you? he's just a minor deity of regular old boring hell & not so much on the good side of the bleeding head of Arnold Palmer

He's like that fluffy ball on a wool cap...dorky & useless but kinda cute in barlight

Oh yeah, about X-Day.... - Zaness89 - 07-09-2012

another end of the world date? havent heard anything here in germany about it. not even official
DOOMS DAY.
Is this a american thing? Cuz we dont party or belive on such things? Do americans celebrate this?

Oh yeah, about X-Day.... - Blackvertigo1 - 07-09-2012

' Wrote:I have no idea what this means, & that's saying alot in this thread

Old Scratch huh? Hmmm...neither I, nor anyone else mentioned Satan...why would you? he's just a minor deity of regular old boring hell & not so much on the good side of the bleeding head of Arnold Palmer

He's like that fluffy ball on a wool cap...dorky & useless but kinda cute in barlight

That's not the Old Scratch I'm talking about. Plus I said that because it sounded cooler than saying that I disagree with what you said.