Discovery Gaming Community
[OPEN for requests and comments] nOmnomnOm's Hand Drawn Sig. Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: [OPEN for requests and comments] nOmnomnOm's Hand Drawn Sig. Center (/showthread.php?tid=88525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: [OPEN for requests and comments] nOmnomnOm's Hand Drawn Sig. Center - Machelvanius - 02-23-2014

undefined

RE: [OPEN for requests and comments] nOmnomnOm's Hand Drawn Sig. Center - nOmnomnOm - 02-23-2014

(02-23-2014, 08:48 PM)Machelvanius Wrote: undefined

can you please elaborate? thanks

RE: [OPEN for requests and comments] nOmnomnOm's Hand Drawn Sig. Center - .Gypsy. - 03-04-2014

Are you caught up with all your siggy jobs?

RE: [OPEN for requests and comments] nOmnomnOm's Hand Drawn Sig. Center - nOmnomnOm - 03-05-2014

(03-04-2014, 07:01 PM).Gypsy. Wrote: Are you caught up with all your siggy jobs?

At the moment yea :/
school and all adds to that and its taking longer than it really should :/

so much stresssssssssssss >.<

but im getting some done when i can... but then the same people ask for more... so the numbers dont go down...

:S

ahaa... yee

RE: [OPEN for requests and comments] nOmnomnOm's Hand Drawn Sig. Center - Findarato Veneanar - 04-04-2014

Hey sunny|nOmnomnOm, it's been a while, i'm interested in ordering a sig, any chance we could get on skype some time?

RE: [OPEN for requests and comments] nOmnomnOm's Hand Drawn Sig. Center - nOmnomnOm - 04-04-2014

(04-04-2014, 08:31 AM)Findarato Veneanar Wrote: Hey sunny|nOmnomnOm, it's been a while, i'm interested in ordering a sig, any chance we could get on skype some time?

Yeah im on skype almost all the time so just hit me up with a message Smile .
my uni stuff is finishing up so i cant be in production of sigs until things clear up and i have some time to draw again.

much projects.

but yeah feel free to let me know what you want and ill get to you asap and we will go from there.

Edit: Again i apologies in advance for long waits for the guys that asked before.
im working on it! school is a pain >.<

RE: [OPEN for requests and comments] nOmnomnOm's Hand Drawn Sig. Center - Alhimik - 04-11-2014

Can you make me a signature of Zoner? Precisely about Zoner Carrier. Reward - 200,000,000 credits on the official server

RE: [OPEN for requests and comments] nOmnomnOm's Hand Drawn Sig. Center - nOmnomnOm - 04-21-2014

Ill see what i can do.
what do u mean of zoner? just a ship like you have but drawn? Photoshopped??

RE: [OPEN for requests and comments] nOmnomnOm's Hand Drawn Sig. Center - Alhimik - 05-07-2014

Drawn betterBig Grin

RE: [OPEN for requests and comments] nOmnomnOm's Hand Drawn Sig. Center - Alhimik - 05-07-2014

[Image: 20v18ow.jpg]
It's drawing very good! Can are you do it with this man [Image: wrGnAvSvOFs.jpg]
and with Geb Order Carrier from left side, and with Osiris Order Battleship from right side?