Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 storyline link - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site & Forum Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: 4.87 storyline link (/showthread.php?tid=88615)

Pages: 1 2

4.87 storyline link - monmarfori - 10-10-2012

Where is the link?

RE: 4.87 storyline link - Thunderer - 10-12-2012

I doubt the storyline has been developed yet.

RE: 4.87 storyline link - SummerMcLovin - 10-12-2012

I believe the over-arching plot is already done, the finer details are being worked on. At least, that's what I assume Friday has been doing.

They likely won't be released until much closer to 4.87's own release. Wouldn't want to give too many spoilers in advance.

RE: 4.87 storyline link - monmarfori - 10-13-2012

Would Gallia take Bretonia? Would BHG Core and Order team against nomads?

RE: 4.87 storyline link - SummerMcLovin - 10-13-2012

We'll find out eventually. "Patience, my young padawan".

RE: 4.87 storyline link - Lonely_Ghost - 10-13-2012

It's nice that people are intrested in future story, but...86 haven't got a year, after being reliced and available for download. Don't you think, it's a bit to early, talking about 87, having things in 86, which still need to be fixed.

RE: 4.87 storyline link - Trollwut - 10-20-2012

Well for one thing if Gallia does take Bretonia all of the Sirius colonies and the Council would go on an all-out war against Gallia.

RE: 4.87 storyline link - SummerMcLovin - 10-20-2012

Why exactly would they do that?
Kusari is no real friend of Bretonia, and has already began to make friendly with Gallia.
Rheinland is friendliest with Kusari, and is slightly annoyed with Bretonia for the skirmishes over the Omegas and their (rumoured inRP) dealings with the Hessians.
Liberty is the next target of Gallia after they hit Bretonia, and are already fully allied with them, so once Leeds falls and GRN appear properly in Magellan, they'll shift some of their focus onto Gallia. Rheinland blowing their gates and ceding the independent worlds will give them more of a chance to do this anyway.

RE: 4.87 storyline link - Trollwut - 10-20-2012

(10-20-2012, 12:51 PM)SummerMcLovin Wrote: Why exactly would they do that?
Kusari is no real friend of Bretonia, and has already began to make friendly with Gallia.
Rheinland is friendliest with Kusari, and is slightly annoyed with Bretonia for the skirmishes over the Omegas and their (rumoured inRP) dealings with the Hessians.
Liberty is the next target of Gallia after they hit Bretonia, and are already fully allied with them, so once Leeds falls and GRN appear properly in Magellan, they'll shift some of their focus onto Gallia. Rheinland blowing their gates and ceding the independent worlds will give them more of a chance to do this anyway.

I have been epic failing today.
Yes your right to have known and said that. Kusari will probably survive but I doubt that rheinland could survive, after-all aren't they people who can make war happen (no offense to anyone).
Not to mention the whole nomad factions slowly destroying the colonies may as well appear in the destruction of rheinland and liberty. The Wilde would probably in harm's way by Gallia before the nomads though.

RE: 4.87 storyline link - SummerMcLovin - 10-20-2012

Well Harbinger (the leader of the "Destroy all humans" Nomads) has already started to use King Charles and Gallia to further their destruction of the Sirian humans. Similar to single player, just exchange Germans for Frenchmen. Wilde are firmly on his side, so unless the K'Hara rebels/Order/Bundschuh/Hessians destroy them, they would eventually benefit from Gallia's invasion after the Nomads mop up the mess.