Discovery Gaming Community
Moquitos patrol report consol - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Moquitos patrol report consol (/showthread.php?tid=89644)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moquitos patrol report consol - 75th Mosquitos - 11-05-2012

Aboard the Fantasmi is a host of highly sensitive surveillance and communication equipment designed for operation in deep space or between space bodies of hazardous natures to still send and recieve data at lightning fast rates.

All pilot flight reports are entered into this system and logged for further review at a later date if needed. A Team of 6 ensigns work shifts around the clock to ensure this equipment is working as it should be, incase any critical information is received from our squadron in the field.
Quote:
Gallic Mission Index
Dossier #111 - Dauphine Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #112 - Lorraine Scouting Report (Marcus Narvaez)
Dossier #113 - Artois Scouting Report (Esteban Alvarez)
Dossier #114 - Savoie Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #115 - Burgundy Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #116 - Champagne Scouting Report (Esteban Alvarez)
Dossier #117 - Franche-Comte Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #118 - Languedoc Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #119 - Picardy Scouting Report (Esteban Alvarez)
Dossier #120 - Provence Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #121 - Orleanais Scouting Report (Esteban Alvarez)
Dossier #122 - Lyonnais Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #123 - Anjou Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #124 - Touraine Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #125 - Berry Scouting Report (Esteban Alvarez)
Dossier #126 - Corse Scouting Report (Horacio Agulla)
Dossier #127 - Maine Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci)
Dossier #128 - Ile-de-France Scouting Report (Camilla Petrucci & Esteban Alvarez)
Dossier #129 - Auvergne Scouting Report (Esteban Alvarez)

RE: Moquitos patrol report consol - Redon - 11-06-2012

[Image: Fg69l.png]
Dossier #111 - Dauphine Scouting Report
Last updated on 9. November, 819 AS.

System Overview

Dauphine is a large gallic system containing five stations, several uninhabited planets, important trade routes and two battleships protecting two of the three jumpgates into the system.

[Image: 5ZRkh.png]

Known jump connections:

Jump hole (2 C) - Burgundy (Dossier #115)
Jump hole (2 F) - Franche-Comte (Dossier #117)
Jump hole (6/7 G) - Provence (Dossier #120)
Jump hole (8 D) - Languedoc (Dossier #118)

Gate (2 D) - Burgundy (Dossier #115)
Gate (4 B) - Berry (Dossier #125)
Gate (7 F) - Languedoc (Dossier #118)

Areas of Interest
[Image: MZI9d.png]
Battleship Ambazac
Owner: Gallic Royal Navy

One of the two gallic battleships in the system seems to be stationed at the jumpgate to the southern gallic system Languedoc. The highly guarded jumpgate is further reinforced by several weapon platforms, making it completely unsuitable for piracy operations.

[Image: wy0h3.png]
Gap Station
Owner: Uncertain, Gallic corporations or government.

Placed in the orbit of planet Drome, Gap Station most likely serves as a commercial waypoint along the busy trade route. The station is reinforced by several weapon platforms. With civilian as well as corporate traffic arriving and departing from Gap Station, it is unsure whether it is run by one of the major Gallic corporations or the Gallic government.

[Image: y4ROi.png]
Valence Base
Owner: Gallic Brigands

Several brigand patrols surrounding the base leave little doubt that this installation belongs to the Gallic Brigands. Built into a large asteroid located in one of Dauphine's two dust fields, it seems to be important for Gallia's unlawful trade activity as it is equipped with several storage depots and protected by a powerful defense grid. This might be one of the best opportunities in Dauphine for Malta to establish friendly connections, and its location would render it suitable as a transit point for Cardamine trade into the core systems of Gallia.

[Image: xLh48.png]
Briancon Station
Owner: Uncertain, likely EFL.

The commercial station is located near an incomparable planetary cluster, which contrary to intuition appears to be quite stable. The installation is equipped with two biodomes, dozens of depots and a dock for larger ships. It's likely that it is utilized for maintenance of large commercial vessels. A big amount of EFL traffic docking at and departing from Briancon Station suggests that it is owned by EFL Oil & Machinery.

[Image: FsTS0.png]
Trade Lane Intersection

An intersection connecting the two northern jumpgates and Briancon Station. All of Dauphine's commercial inter-system traffic passes this intersection. The entire area is surrounded by debris that appears to originate from a destroyed station whose remains can still be found next to the trade lanes. Due to its low protection, high traffic and distance to lawful installations, this area is likely the most suitable for piracy operations in Dauphine.

[Image: 3AJ4f.png]
Northern Asteroid Field

Located in the north of the system, the desolate asteroid field may be of interest to the Maltese expansion into the Gallic worlds. Due to its proximity to the by far longest trade lane in Dauphine, the intersection as well as a jumphole leading further into Gallia, it might be a possible location for a Maltese outpost. However, no larger asteroids were found within the field, making such an undertaking more risky and expensive.

[Image: AqKvs.png]
Unknown
Owner: Unknown

A station well-hidden in a large asteroid inside a dense ice nebula, surrounded by a defense grid firing at unwelcome guests. The size and importance of the installation is unknown, patrols in the area suggest it might belong to the Maquis or the Unione Corse.

[Image: f5P6G.png]
Unknown

A station located close to the previously mentioned asteroid base and a jumphole, equipped with ten storage depots and protected by several weapon platforms. Patrols as well as the defense grid treated our wing with hostility, and the nebula made further scans from a distance impossible.

[Image: yIRdm.png]
Planet Vienne

A uninhabited planet located in the galactic north of Dauphine. Despite its welcoming appearance, no nearby installations exist that would indicate any colonization efforts have taken place. The planet is orbited by a rocky moon named "Les Abrels". The jumpgate leading to the Burgundy system and the battleship Embrun guarding it can be found in its orbit as well. Like the Languedoc jumpgate, it is protected by additional weapon platforms, and not suitable for piracy operations.
[Image: iNGeN.png]

RE: Moquitos patrol report consol - jammi - 11-06-2012

[Image: uOjmu.png]
Dossier #112 - Lorraine Scouting Report
Last updated on 6. November, 819 AS.

System Overview

Lorraine is a Gallic system containing eight stations, six uninhabited planets and a battleship protecting both of jumpgates within the system. The system also contains our only base within Gallia.

[Image: dxEIe.png]

Known jump connections:

Jump hole (4 G) - Omicron 80
Jump hole (7 B) - Savoie (Dossier #114)
Jump hole (5 B) - Burgundy
Jump hole (2 C) - Champagne

Gate (2 D) - Champagne

Areas of Interest

Torino Station
Owner: Outcasts
[Image: pxrif.png]
Home sweet home, si? Despite being small, uncomfortable, cold, boring, isolated and dangerous, Torino is home for the next two weeks. Idiotas dedicated more room to storage than for crew quarters. There's a jump hole to Burgundy nearby, so that's our route into the core worlds. You can get Cardamine for your masks here, but it comes at a premium. You're best off bringing your own with you, believe me.

Luneville Guard Station
[Image: RyFOY.png]
This is the first station I encountered after jumping in from Omicron 80. It looks like a forward listening post to monitor what's coming in through the mine field. To me, that says it has to die. Immediately. We won't be able to operate freely in the area until we can use that passage without fear of a Naval battlegroup being called down on our transports.

Battleship Epinal

Metz Station
Owner: Uncertain, Gallic corporations or government.
[Image: jYa8s.png]
This battleship is stationed on top of Planet Moselle, where it can keep watch on both gates, Metz stations and our beloved breached mine field. The Epinal seems to be the hub for anti-Outcast patrols in the area. I myself have seen it launch wings in response to my presence being spotted. We're going to have to see about making allies who can dispose of it for us.

Metz rests in the junction of the trade lanes that lead from the sealed jump gate to the Champagne jump gate. I'm unsure of its purpose, but the large number of storage tanks and biodomes would tell me it's a vital logistics depot for royal forces within the system. A comprehensive defence grid covers it. I'm unsure who owns it - there is large amounts of police and corporate activity around it.

Chateau Salins Station
[Image: emwsy.png]
Another mystery Naval station. This one is hidden away on the sunside of Planet Mirecourt. It's a large-hulled station that's covered in solar panels. Presumably, that means it's involved in power collection, although I couldn't say much more beyond that. Patrols nearby seemed to exclusively belong to the Navy, so the ownership didn't take much deduction. Could be worthwhile to punch a few holes in their panels and see what stops working.

Lixheim Station
Owner: Gallic Junkers
[Image: Zdwzt.png]
These are a cowardly lot. Step on them a little and they squeal loud enough to knock the smallest of the system's three suns out of alignment. From what I've heard, the Junkers helped us build Torino under pain of death should they refuse. I've also heard that some enlightened signors aboard their station have been peddling our drug to the upper classes in the core systems. That could be an angle we can work on. There's a minor defence grid, consisting of 4 platforms.

Unknown
Owner: Maquis
[Image: lvLG9.png]
This asteroid base could well become a thorn in our side. It's too close to Tornio and its crewed by those rabid allocco, the Maquis. I couldn't get the name of the station, but the Maquis who pounced on me as soon as I entered the defence perimeter really gave the ownership away. This is where Maquis raiders within our Le Thillot field come from. Giving them a taste of their own medicine may be in order. There's a jump hole nearby, but I haven't charted it yet.

Unknown
Owner: Uncertain, Gallic Brigands or Union Corse
[Image: kLLri.png]
I encountered this one while looking at the Sarre Nebula. This is a small asteroid base, ringed by a weapon platform defence grid. I couldn't get a name or affiliation. Looking at nearby patrols was inconclusive, seeing as there were Brigands and Corse hanging around. The Corse gunned for me, but the Brigands seemed content to stay out of it and watch. I pulled out without killing anyone, pending a briefing from the Commandante.

Sealed jump gate
[Image: Kpe7z.png]
This jump gate has been locked down and deactivated. I've no idea what's on the other side, but it's got the Gauls running scared. The Battleship Epinal is close enough to keep a close eye on it, and there's a sensor satellite array close by that's also monitoring things. I took that out on principle. Worth investigating, anyway. Could be there's a jump hole leading to the other side?

Dossier #114 - Savoie Scouting Report

System Overview

Savoie is a desolate backdoor system connecting Lorraine and Franche-Comte. Without the abundance of weapons platfroms that languish in the main systems, it offers a safer yet more time-consuming route from Torino to Dauphine or Burgundy.

[Image: bErTC.png]

Known jump connections:

Jump hole (3 G) - Lorraine (Dossier #112)
Jump hole (4 B) - Franche-Comte (Dossier #117)

Areas of Interest
[Image: GZBsl.png]
Chambery Base

A small installation along the route across the system likely serves as a resupplying point for patrols and smuggler convoys affiliated with the Maquis. A predominant presence of Maquis patrols inside the system can be observed. Hostile encounters with small wings may pose a danger to Maltese supply and smuggling vessels passing the system, however it can be considered safer than travelling directly through the Burgundy system.

Dossier #117 - Franche-Comte Scouting Report

System Overview

Devoid of any resources or stellar objects other than its medium green sun and a Brigand freeport, Franche-Comte is one of two neighboring desolate backdoor systems. It offers safe space between Burgundy and Dauphine, as well as a comparably quiet route to Lorraine.

[Image: lAoum.png]

Known jump connections:

Jump hole (2 D) - Burgundy (Dossier #115)
Jump hole (4 F) - Savoie (Dossier #114)
Jump hole (5 C) - Dauphine (Dossier #111)

Areas of Interest
[Image: 8LeEh.png]
Besancon Freeport

Located in a central spot between the three known jumpholes, Besancon is the only installation in the system that can be used for resupplying. Run by Gallic Brigands, the desolate station houses several thousand people and seems to serve as a freeport for bypassing travellers. It might offer a good opportunity to improve relations with the Brigands - by establishing supply contracts, it might even serve as a transit point to bring Cardamine into Gallic trade.

RE: Moquitos patrol report consol - Ander_K - 11-07-2012

[Image: esteban.png]
Dossier #113 - Artois Scouting Report
Last updated on 7. November, 819 AS.
System overview

System is rather empty and no resources have been found so far, so it lacks any colonization value. Solar object - medium blue. System controlled by the Council group. Estimated value for Nación Maltesa is very low: no resources, no dense asteroid fields able to conceal a base, no system connections to establish a trade route.

[Image: artois2.jpg]

Known jump connections:
Jump hole (5 G) - Champagne (Dossie #119)
Jump hole (7 D/E) - Picardy (Dossie #116)

Areas of interest
The Council space base - Arras (5 E)
[Image: artois3.jpg]

The Council Battleship Cambrai - (7 D)
Note: Tactical positioning of Cambrai is very dull. It allows a usage of Picardy jumphole without any problems.
[Image: artois1.jpg]

[Image: ingen.png]

RE: Moquitos patrol report consol - Ander_K - 11-08-2012

Dossier #119 - Picardy Scouting Report
Last updated on 8. November, 819 AS.

System overview

System is relatively large. It contains a colonized planet and nine Gallic stations. Also two jump gates and two jump holes can be founded within system. Solar objects - medium yellow and yellow dwarf. System is under full control of the Gallic House. Both Navy and Police patrols can be met around, though no capships were detected so far. System is abundant with water (two ice clouds). Traces of some large scale mining operations can be founded in the "north" part of the system.
Estimated value for Nación Maltesa is high.

Known jump connections:
Jump gate (7 B) - Ill-de-France (Dossier#128)
Jump gate (7 F/G) - Burgundy (Dossie #115)
Jump hole (8 E) - Artois (Dossie #113)
Jump hole (7 D) - Burgundy (Dossie #115)
[Image: picmap1.jpg]

Areas of interest

Eplessier Depot
Owner: Maquis (most likely)
[Image: picardy9.jpg]
A small depot not far away from jumpholes, though it don't actually control them with its weapon systems. Free passage is not a problem. And maquis, maquis everywhere.

Boulogne Base
[Image: picardy2.jpg]
Boulogne is a large asteroid base expanded from the outside by numerous artificial components. Local Brigands looks like a reasonable people. Though I wont called them to be a godparents for my baby, but they understand clearly when money talks. All necessities for your space ship are available.

Planet Amiens
Owner: Gallic Government
[Image: picardy1.jpg]
Terrestrial colonized planet. No further data available.

Abbeville Production Facility
Owner: Some Gallic corporation
[Image: picardy3.jpg]
Some kind of industrial looking station, according to my traffic scans it produces superconductors. Trade traffic is rich within the area and dense asteroid field can be a perfect cover for an ambush and a place to retreat.

Guise Mining Facility
Owner: Another Gallic corporation
[Image: picardy5.jpg]
Obviously it is a mining facility. Though there were no miners present in the area during my survey, traces of a large scale mining operations can be found in an area 1/2 E.

Saint-Quentin Space Colony and Peronne Shipping Platform
Owner: Gallic government
[Image: picardy4.jpg]
That's some apartment house, never see such big space colony before, it could possibly give a shelter to an entire city. They even got separate shipping station to supply it. Though these stations used to know much better days. Shipping station bears scars of some kind of explosion, at least half of the docking bays are offline.

La Fere Prison Station
[Image: picmap3.jpg]
[Image: picardy8.jpg]
Prison station (captives testimony, confirmation needed). Police patrols are frequent and well equipped in an area.

Fort Etaples
Owner: Gallic police (captives testimony, confirmation needed)
[Image: picardy6.jpg]
Police station within Picardy system (captives testimony, confirmation needed), as for me station looks pretty outdated and bad maintained.

Calais Research Facility
Owner: Navy (probablly)
[Image: picmap2.jpg]
[Image: picardy7.jpg]
I couldn't get a closer look due to a numerous Navy ships in the area, even using asteroid field as a cover.

Notes

Ice nebula containing Burgundy jump gate can provide an awesome ambush cover impairing scanners. Also trade lanes aren’t reinforced with weapon platforms on this section.
[Image: picardylane.jpg]

RE: Moquitos patrol report consol - Redon - 11-09-2012

Dossier #115 - Burgundy Scouting Report
Last updated on 8. November, 819 AS.

System Overview

Despite its enormous size, the Burgundy system offers surprisingly few opportunities for the Maltese nation. Among the six known jump holes, ten confirmed stations and almost ten planets, only the west of the system may at least serve for piracy operations.

[Image: KA8F8.png]

Known jump connections:

Jump hole (2 B/C) - Picardy (Dossier #119)
Jump hole (3 B) - Ile-de-France (Dossier #128)
Jump hole (4 G/H) - Champagne (Dossier #116)
Jump hole (6 G) - Lorraine (Dossier #112)
Jump hole (7 C) - Dauphine (Dossier #111)
Jump hole (7/8 D/E) - Franche-Comte (Dossier #117)

Gate (2 D) - Picardy (Dossier #119)
Gate (3 G) - Champagne (Dossier #116)
Gate (6 B) - Ile-de-France (Dossier #128)
Gate (7 E) - Dauphine (Dossier #111)

Areas of Interest
[Image: nMpV7.png]
Bourg-en-Bresse Spaceport

Located in the most southern corner of the Burgundy trade lane network, this installation orbiting a small desert planet seems to offer a base of operations for gallic junkers across the system. Its proximity to the Dauphine jump gate as well as battleship Embrun on the opposite side of the gate (Dossier #101) render the area mostly useless for piracy and assault operations.

[Image: DFZDN.png]
Battleship Beuvray
Owner: Royal Navy

One of the royal navy's two battleships stationed in Burgundy guards and likely keeps track of traffic passing through the trade lane intersection in planet Beaune's orbit. A large amount of traffic is to be expected, as it seems to be a major junction connecting Dauphine, Ile-de-France, northern Burgundy as well as the Picardy and Champagne systems.

[Image: Y5Aml.png]
Dijon Station

Forming the third stopover along Burgundy's north-south axis, this large installation receiving big amounts of civilian traffic is equipped with docks for large vessels, living quarters and several additional solar panels to cover a large energy demand - signs indicating a large population.
The strong defense grid consisting of at least twelve weapon platforms in direct proximity of the station itself, as well as active patrols in the area made more detailed scans impossible, but suggest that it's a governmental base of great importance.

[Image: N9auC.png]
Planet Nevers

Planet Nevers is the only inhabited planet in the system, and appears to be covered almost exclusively by a large ocean. The lack of industrial traffic stopping at Nevers, and information from radio noise suggest it serves as a holiday destination to gallic civilians. In its orbit lies the northern of two of Burgundy's trade lane intersections, as well as the fortified "Avallon Station", which - due to a similar lack of commercial exports - appears to mainly serve security purposes.

[Image: AOsBo.png]
Battleship Rocroi

Orbiting another hot desert planet, the gallic battleship Rocroi guards the northern end of Burgundy's reinforced north-south axis and likely marks the border between Burgundy and the Council-controlled Champagne system (Dossier pending). The short response time for patrol wings originating from the battleship, as well as a station on the other side of the gate make it unsuitable for operations, similar to the situation at the Dauphine gate.

[Image: TLTMY.png]
Planet Tonnerre

A massive gas giant located in the center of the system, orbited by at least four moons and surrounded by a complex ring system.

[Image: x3iCw.png]
Alesia Station
Owner: Gallic corporation

The industrial installation is located at a stopover along the way from planet Nevers to the Picardy system. Scans and observations from a distance indicate that the station is used for storing and refining raw materials. The station receives traffic from various gallic corporations, however it is safe to expect frequent imports originating in the Picardy system.

[Image: 3tAnJ.png]
Picardy Jumpgate

Unlike much of the Burgundy system, the jump gate leading to Picardy lacks protection in form of weapon platforms, as well as installations on either side of the gate (Dossier #119). This factor, combined with the nearby asteroid field providing cover and the large quantity of convoys transporting minerals from Picardy to Alesia station make this an attractive opportunity.

[Image: rYkh1.png]
Blanzy Borderstation

Located near the jump gate, the station presumably serves as a checkpoint for traffic entering and leaving the Ile-de-France system, and as a base for forces patrolling the area. An above-average traffic density can be observed on the route.

[Image: kyE3C.png]
Trade lane interrupt

The origins and reasons for this gap are hard to deduce. Perhaps it is the remains of a station that was deconstructed or destroyed, or an indicator for future or abandoned plans for construction of a new installation. Currently, it can be seen as one of only two spots across the Picardy system suitable for piracy operations, lacking both a defense grid and nearby installations. However, due to its position on a major trade route connecting many gallic systems with Ile-de-France, a higher trade activity as well as a higher presence of lawful patrols are to be expected.

[Image: WuKIj.png]
Burgundy Ice Nebula

A remote ice nebula located in the west of the system, largely unused by lawful and unlawful groups of Burgundy. It's position close to several jump holes and two of Burgundy's best locations for piracy, as well as the lack of competition and the dense nebula providing natural cover may prove to be advantageous for the construction of an outpost and should be considered as an option.

[Image: 01iZ7.png]
Bourbon base
Owner: Likely Unione Corse

Little could be found out about this asteroid base. Located in an asteroid field to the south of the Burgundy - Ile-de-France route, it is defended by several weapon platforms and patrols belonging mainly to the Unione Corse. Due to the hostile attitude towards our wing, contact should be avoided if possible. However, a jump hole to Dauphine's northern asteroid field was discovered nearby.

[Image: OIByn.png]
Macon Base
Owner: The Council

Built inside a giant rock, this fortified asteroid base likely serves as a base of operations to the Council, whose patrols could be found in numbers throughout the entire asteroid field. Their presence renders the field unsuitable for operations and dangerous for passing Maltese vessels.

[Image: MT90b.png]
Station Wreckage

The remains of a station that used to operate at least one now broken biodome can be found in Burgundy's large eastern asteroid field. Its defense grid still seems to be operational, and will open fire at Maltese vessels.

[Image: tDsBB.png]
Montbard Base

A second asteroid base in the eastern asteroid field, identified as a gallic Brigand base. However, due to the high number of Maquis pilots in the area and living on the base itself, it offers more problems than opportunities to Malta, and should best be avoided.

RE: Moquitos patrol report consol - Ander_K - 11-10-2012

Dossier #116 - Champagne Scouting Report
Last updated on 10. November, 819 AS.
System overview

System is relatively large. It contains a colonized planet and eight Gallic stations. Solar objects - medium blue and blue dwarf. Obviously this system is a seat of power of the Council group and their allies. Estimated value for Nación Maltesa is medium: water is available, there are an asteroid fields able to provide cover for a base, can be a part of "north" trade route due to concentration of hostile forces in one half of a system. Hostile patrols are abundant within system, though no capships spent defense BS were detected so far.

[Image: champagnemap1.jpg]

Known jump connections:
Jump hole (2 B) - Artois (Dossie #113)
Jump gate (5 B) - Burgundy (Dossie #115)
Jump hole (3 D) - Burgundy (Dossie #115)
Jump gate (7 G) - Lorraine (Dossie #112)
Jump hole (4 F) - Lorraine (Dossie #112)

Areas of interest
Planet Marne
Owner: The Council/Gallic brigands (pair of docking complexes are available)
[Image: marne.jpg]
Terrestrial colonized planet. Two sets of docking equipment are available. Orbital survey of the night side of the planet allows to estimate a presence of highly populated areas with large industry potential.

Chalons-en-Champagne Station
Owner: The Council (most likely)
[Image: chalons.jpg]
Chalons-en-Champagne Station orbits plant Marne. It contains a dry-dock and able to provide repairs or possible even produce capital class vessels. Considering observation that the Council is the only group spent Navy able of usage of capships, it's most likely that all that Chalons-en-Champagne Station are belongs to them.

Battleship Chaumont
[Image: bschaumont.jpg]
Defense Battleship stationed to block Lorraine gate, backed up with a pack of weapon platforms, should be avoided at all costs.

Joinville Base
Owner: Unknown (Union corse probably)
[Image: champagnemap3.jpg][Image: joinville.jpg]
Asteroid base hidden within the ice nebula. Corse patrols can be found within nebula.

Courville
[Image: courville.jpg]
Looks like a wreck of guard station used to control Burgundy jump gate. Station defense systems and weapon platforms still online.

Mazagran Depot
[Image: champagnemap2.jpg][Image: mazagran.jpg]
Small staion on the orbit of Planet Sezanne. Ownership and purpose are unknown. Further investigation needed.

Epernay Station
[Image: epernay.jpg]
Large and well equipped Brigands base in the central part of the asteroid field. Weapon platforms form a defense line between Epernay and Burgundy jump hole.

Reims Station
Owner: The Council (probably)
[Image: reimsz.jpg]
Industrial facility.

Montmirail Base
[Image: montmirail.jpg]
Hidden asteroid base. Base location is somewhat strange, more suitable for a hidden raiders base. Considering fact of the Councils full control over system, thats look odd.
Notes

Trade lanes throughout a system reinforced by weapon platforms. Lots of wrecks can be found all around the system.
[Image: champagnelane.jpg]

RE: Moquitos patrol report consol - Redon - 11-12-2012

Dossier #118 - Languedoc Scouting Report
Last updated on 12. November, 819 AS.

System Overview

Languedoc is a medium sized system located in the very south of Gallic space. It connects the Dauphine system and Orkney, and forms the only other known connection from Gallia to the rest of Sirius. The system is heavily protected by weapon platforms throughout, and may not be of much use for the Maltese nation.

[Image: yYz6W.png]

Known jump connections:

Jump hole (2/3 E) - Dauphine (Dossier #111)
Jump hole (2/3 G/H) - Corse (Dossier #126)
Jump hole (7 F) - Orkney

Gate (2 F) - Dauphine (Dossier #111)

Areas of Interest
[Image: pB2tT.png]
Battleship Carcassonne

Security certainly isn't a second priority here. With a gallic battleship stationed on each side of the Dauphine - Languedoc jump gate, the area must be a hotspot of patrol activity of the Royal Navy.

[Image: Fidvo.png]
Narbonne Base

Located in the northern asteroid field and near the Dauphine jump hole, Narbonne base was built inside a large asteroid and serves as an outpost for the Gallic brigands.

[Image: mZ87z.png]
Station Wreck

Similar to the one in Dauphine (Dossier #111), another station wreck can be found in sector 4 F of the system. Its original purpose is unknown. No indication of efforts to clean up the scrap field can be found. Even though it is the only trade lane gap without a working installation, the frequent patrols as well as four platforms surrounding the area make it considerably unsuitable for piracy.

[Image: Fdf68.png]
Nimes Station
Owner:

Nimes station is located in the center of the system, orbiting a yellow gas giant. Its exact purpose is unknown, it might serve as a colony or outpost for the Gallic government, to support their movements into the Taus. The station possesses at least one external factory module, and space to accommodate a large population. Docks for larger vessels however could not be found.

[Image: 4zul0.png]
Planet Quillan

Being the only inhabitable planet in Languedoc, planet Quillan seems to have pleasant temperature conditions and is equipped with a docking ring and mooring point. A lot of industrial traffic could be found landing on and departing from Quillan, whether it is an important Gallic colony could not be determined.

[Image: 32ctA.png]
Lodeve Space Port

Hidden behind a purple gas giant lies the gallic junker station Lodeve. It likely serves a transit point into Sirius, and as a base for efforts to clean up the enormous southern debris field.

[Image: 3LtqZ.png]
Linoux Base

Built inside a large asteroid in the south of the system, the base frequently launches patrols into the field. It might be used to stage attacks against hostile targets entering or leaving the system, making Languedoc even more dangerous.

[Image: epDig.png]
Montpellier Guard Station

A border station at the minefield checks all incoming and leaving traffic. The station as well as the minefield passage and the jumphole are patrolled frequently and surrounded by an enormous amount of weapon platforms, rendering it completely unsuitable as a transit route for Maltese supply vessels. A similar fortification of the Lorraine passage should be prevented at all cost.