Discovery Gaming Community
Doe Industries Space Port - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Doe Industries Space Port (/showthread.php?tid=90141)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - Findarato Veneanar - 04-02-2014

Transmitting

I seem to be raking up quite the pile of old invoices in my DISP folder, none the less here i am again to purchase a jump drive series 4, i have the 800,000,000 credits needed at hand.

Findarato Veneanar
Head of Recruitment and Logistics

End transmission

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - Zed26 - 04-02-2014

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[Image: uWelI3v.jpg]
From the Desk of Mr. Walter Park

Mr. Veneanar:

As you well know, we aim to minimize downtime between orders, as our mass fabricators are most efficient when kept at high power levels. Furthermore, I am sure the Logistics fleet does not mind the credit bonus. We already have the full schematics from fitting your vessel previously and are mobilizing crews to have the device built to spec immediately.

Regards,
Walter Park
Head of Research and Development
Deep Space Engineering

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - Chengue - 05-08-2014

//INCOMING TRANSMISSION

To: Mr. Walter Park.
Subject: Cloacks for bombers
Encryption: Medium.
Priority: Medium.
[Image: NZx6EQF.jpg]

Good afternoon Mr. Park.

First, I wanted to apologize for using an improper channel, sometimes I get tired my toilet and I did not realize.

Now, back to the topic that interests us, the price seems excellent and I appreciate the discount to the Forces of Liberty.

In that account I send the money? I await your response to make the transfer.

Adios!

Atte. Capitan Pablo, the Crew Chief of the LNS - Santisima Trinidad

//END OF TRANSMISSION

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - Zed26 - 05-12-2014

Captain Pablo:

This is a courtesy update to notify you that Light Cloak 2 of 3 has been completed. Please contact us with a time and location that would be most convenient for you - or if you would rather receive it along with the final item, which we will be queuing for production shortly.

We value your business and thank you for bearing with us during this transitional period at Doe Industries Space Port.

Regards,
Walter Park
Deep Space Engineering

***END TRANSMISSION***

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - Zed26 - 05-12-2014

Captain Pablo:

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been COMPLETED and your remaining two Light Cloaking devices are available for pickup or delivery at your request. Please be aware that your devices may show signs of very brief use as we test all units prior to sale to prevent incidents of radiation leaks, antimatter containment failure, or sudden catastrophic implosion.

Thank you for choosing Deep Space Engineering. We hope to hear from you again soon.

Regards,
Walter Park
Deep Space Engineering

***END TRANSMISSION***

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - Findarato Veneanar - 05-18-2014

Transmitting

I've checked and made sure the jump drive 4 is built, here is the proof of payment.
Proof

Findarato Veneanar
Head of Recruitment and Logistics

End transmission

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - Zed26 - 05-18-2014

Mr. Veneanar:

Thank you once again. I know the logistics fleet has been rather busy with the Alberta operations, as well as hauling waste and scrap from multiple cleanup sites. You should find that everything has been fitted and tested properly, but please do contact the staff at the first sign of any complications.

Regards,
Walter Park
Deep Space Engineering

***END TRANSMISSION***

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - Corile - 06-10-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Greetings,
We are looking into buying two Docking Modules for our carrier. Please inform us if you have these in stock and when can we pick them up.

Regards,
Commander Samuel Leader
LNS-Victory.Rush

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - Zed26 - 06-10-2014

Commander Leader:

We do indeed have two docking modules in stock. Kindly let us know when will be a convenient time for fitting and installation.

Regards,
Walter Park
Deep Space Engineering

***END TRANSMISSION***

RE: Doe Industries Space Port - AirDOG - 06-13-2014

))T(( Incoming Transmission))T((

Greetings!
My name is Nicholas Meyer,i am a GMG trader and businessman.Since the criminals are threating me more and more on my trading routes,i need something to make me feel safe.My transport ship needs a Cloaking Device MK II Advanced.I am willing to pay 450 000 000 SC for it.