Discovery Gaming Community
Its time... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Its time... (/showthread.php?tid=9113)

Its time... - 13CentKiller - 06-05-2008

--Incoming Transmission--
--Comm ID: Devon Washington--

Streaming...

Over the last 4 or 5 months, our syndicate has fallen. Ever since the fall of our syndicate leader, Daniel Ryan, we have crumbled in one piece. I have taken it upon myself to lead the syndicate to victory!

Liberty patrols, Naval vessels, police and lawful allies have increased substantially. Its time...Time for action against this embarrassment! I am calling a role call of those of the syndicate willing to fight! To begin from where we left off. force the capital ship fleets out of liberty, and continue our smuggling, Extortion and bribery.

We cannot but do it on our lonesome. We will require our allies from all fronts. That includes the Mollys, Liberty based Outcasts, the lane hackers! Xenos are welcome. If they are willing to possibly over-look our presents.
For some, central Sirius is clear out of the way for border world operating pirates. But in this time of debt and starvation...We will need all the help we can get!

The last of the Syndicate's millions are being used to launch this attack. Support financially is needed also.

And to those unlawful that receive this message....Assist us in our operation. We as allies and friends will go down in Sirius history!

The largest unlawful attack Liberty has ever seen!

Signal Lost!

Its time... - Reverend Del - 06-05-2008

Sylpheed walks into the comms room of Buffalo base to see a face he thought had gone for good.

"Devon Washington, as I live and breath."

He wlaked up to the comms terminal to read what the man was sending.

"Bringing back the syndicate hey? Well you can count on the support of the Rogues. What support we can give in these troubled times at any rate."

Sylpheed turned to leave.

"We'll talk more about what we can offer each other later. For now I have things to do."

Its time... - Thexare - 06-05-2008

Communication link received...
Sender: Blackmoon
To: Devon Washington
Subject: (none)
Opening link...

Mmm, yes, our goals match up, at least for now.

If you ever want some backup for an assault on those corrupt LPI or LSF swine, just leave me a message on Alcatraz and I'll get my Slipstream prepared for battle. It's not the toughest ship around, but no LSF agent has been able to bring me down yet.

Blackmoon out.

Link closed.

Its time... - 13CentKiller - 06-06-2008

--Incoming Transmission--
--Comm ID: Devon Washington--

You support from both parties is much appreciated indeed. We will discuss a full on assult on the lawful forces within secure channels. Gather your forces, equipment and resources! Time to regain lost ground.

Time to show we aren't just tin cans on the side. For our ships will out number theirs ten fold.

We will keep in touch as to what our battle plans are.

Now...A role call.
All those who wish to dust off their Syndicate vessels, speak up now. Those who wish to join our cause, confront us here at Buffalo and we will see what we can do. We need as many people as we can get.

Liberty! Will...Cruble...Before us!

Signal Lost

Its time... - Dusty Lens - 06-06-2008

Incoming transmission

Surprised the Outcasts let you lot stop licking their boots long enough to put out this garbage. We've been putting it to them lawdogs on our own just fine thank ye kindly.

I'll tell you what, we'll keep on shooting them before we lay into you, same as always. But don't think we're about to win your fights for ya just cause you ask pretty and sound a trumpet.

Ending transmission

Its time... - RmJ - 06-06-2008

Incoming Transmission

Ah...i heard this all before. But i have two personal guards that are off duty due...to some problems with my living arrangement. I will sign over there duties to you when it is needed. And calling on Xenos to help? Sir with all due respect Xeno's have no heart and would hinder your operations.

Zigeris out

Transmission ended.

Its time... - 13CentKiller - 06-06-2008

' Wrote:And calling on Xenos to help?

Not help sir, ignore...

The more help the better...

Its time... - RmJ - 06-06-2008

Incoming Transmission

Right send me a PM on who to contact while in space.

Zigeris out

Transmission End