Discovery Gaming Community
The Guild talks to the Syndicate - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Guild talks to the Syndicate (/showthread.php?tid=9133)

The Guild talks to the Syndicate - Guyton - 06-06-2008

[Incoming Commmunication......]
[Identification- John Adams (Chief Executive Officer).......]
[Feeding- Grand Master (Blue Lotus Syndicate)....]
[Subject- Better Grounds....]

Good livings, Grand Master

I am the Chief Executive Officer of the Gas Miners Guild. Before I began my discussion I would like to apologize for the destruction of your transport. Nothing we can offer will replace the one lost in that terrible incident. The guild is willing to transfer a sum of 40 million credits for the shipment. During the time after this event there was talk between our two great factions to prevent such an occurance from ever happening again. The message I'm sending you today will bring life back to this discussion.

As the corsair threat increases we have began to experiment with our options beginning with one of the major outcast groups. The Gas Miners Guild offers the Blue Lotus Syndicate a fair and promosing treaty. After closely analyzing the needs and diplomatic stances of both sides I've constructed the following terms we can agree to. Feel free Grand Master to challenge this treaty with a better offer.

Ative Treaty

1. Cease Fire
2. Gas Miners Guild allows Blue Lotus Syndicate vessels to enter restricted territory
3. Aid given during distress call unless hostiles are friendly towards faction being asked
4. Blue Lotus Syndicate recieves shipments of H-Fuel and Plutonium
5. Gas Miners Guild recieves shipments of Cardamine (Allows BLS move cadi through system)
6. If asked faction must be willing to exit the area of space
7. Factions recieve docking rights
8. Blue Lotus Syndicate allowed to pirate off required areas
9. Gas Miners Guild recieve aid in securing Sigma-13 and Sigma-19
10. Factions must respect each others interests

If you have any questions to any part of this treaty please feel free to respond. I have other business to attend to. Good livings once again to you and your warriors. Since we've already discussed most of these terms in space I hope you can accept them. Anything to add is welcome.

[Transmission Terminated]

The Guild talks to the Syndicate - Zapp - 06-06-2008

Zacarias Poncho sat in a Presidential suite that he had secured on Yanagi during his stay. He played the CEO's message for what must have been the third time. Two major considerations dogged the Don's mind: first, did he have enough man power in terms of ships, soldiers (the BLS's fighting force was more a Mafia-style force, not an army), and supplies. Second was what other Outcasts would think of the alliance.

To balance the second, the fact that the GMG was getting hooked on Cardamine AND they were getting a chance to strike the Corsairs should be enough, however, the other Outcasts would still be hostile to the GMG. Zac could see tensions rising as OC/GMG battles occured, BLS ships being unable to help their brethren.

As for the first... Well, a chance like this came along only once in a lifetime, right? Logistics could be worked out later. Zacatias pulled up his communicator and called the CEO.

"Everything is satisfactory, I accept the terms."