Discovery Gaming Community
Outcast fleet VS Liberty Navy - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Outcast fleet VS Liberty Navy (/showthread.php?tid=94852)

Pages: 1 2 3

Outcast fleet VS Liberty Navy - Ace Razgriz - 02-28-2013

ATTENTION, all ships in the Outcast fleet or Liberty Navy are advised to read this message, A battle is being organized for training, and for fun, these two factions will meet in Conneticut on March 10th, at 7:10 eastern standard time, I have picked a sunday to work around the adult players work schedules, If you want a change of time, please reply on this thread.
The limit for outcast ships will be as follows:
Dreadnoughts/Battleships:10
Destroyers: 15
Gunboats:17
Snub craft(Including bombers): 20

The limit for Liberty ships will be as follows:
Dreadnoughts: 12
Cruisers:16
Gunboats: 19
Snub craft(Including bombers): 21

I have given Liberty more ship slots, because as we know, their ships and guns have less power than Outcast ships, we would not want this battle to be unfair.

P.S.- ABSOLUTELY NO LIBERTY CARRIERS ALLOWED, LIBERTY CARRIERS ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO ANY SHIP ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED!!

RE: Outcast fleet VS Liberty Navy - Thyrzul - 02-28-2013

// And this is still a roleplay forum, right?

RE: Outcast fleet VS Liberty Navy - Pancakes - 02-28-2013

Nice ambition but wrong sub-forum mate.
You should put it under the events sub-forum

RE: Outcast fleet VS Liberty Navy - AeternusDoleo - 02-28-2013

Thread moved to the correct forum, and cleaned.

RE: Outcast fleet VS Liberty Navy - Ace Razgriz - 02-28-2013

To Thyrus, i tried to make this roleplay, but its hard to make an organized battle sound roleplay, right? i am just making this for fun and to see who is the strongest fleet. And to Doleo, thanks for fixing my post, i was half delirious and sick when i posted this.

RE: Outcast fleet VS Liberty Navy - Haste - 02-28-2013

(02-28-2013, 04:45 AM)Toothless73 Wrote: I have given Liberty more ship slots, because as we know, their ships and guns have less power than Outcast ships, we would not want this battle to be unfair.

P.S.- ABSOLUTELY NO LIBERTY CARRIERS ALLOWED, LIBERTY CARRIERS ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO ANY SHIP ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED!!

Ignoring the fact that you'll likely never get these numbers (I hope not - the server wouldn't like it much)..

No. Just no.
The Liberty Dread is supar awesomesauce. The carrier is, comparatively, garbage.
Bigger != Better.

Pretty much every Liberty Navy capital is far superior to their Outcast equivalent. If anything, the limits should be the other way around.

RE: Outcast fleet VS Liberty Navy - Omicron - 02-28-2013

You, Sir, have much to learn about disco ships and RP.

No problem, most of us including me were newbies when arriving here.

(02-28-2013, 04:54 PM)Omicron Wrote: You, Sir, have much to learn about disco ships and RP.

No problem, most of us including me were newbies when arriving here.

Well, Im sorry for thee ship mix ups, I just went with base stats, and power of guns, I guess I didnt factor in thing such as armor upgrades, player experience, and that kind of stuff, I did not include the lib carrier, because as we all know, it ha the most turrets, I figured this would give liberty a large edge to the battle, But i will even the stats between liberty and the outcasts, these new stats are for boht factionsm just so you peebles dont get confused
Dreadnought/Battleships:12
Cruisers/Destroyers:15
Gunboats:17
Snubcraft(including bombers):20

I hope this makes everyone happy.

RE: Outcast fleet VS Liberty Navy - Zen_Mechanics - 02-28-2013

Osiris\LN Dread is considered the best battleship so far.
So the base stats don't matter, the fire power also does not always matter, i've seen a hunter gunship pewing a cau8 carrier, its all about how good you know ships.

Thank you all for noting this, and I have fixed it, but in all honesty, Is anyone gonna sign up for this battle or should I just delete this post now?