Discovery Gaming Community
To: LWB - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: LWB (/showthread.php?tid=94941)

To: LWB - Narcotic - 03-02-2013

┌────────────────────────────┐
Incoming Transmission
└────────────────────────────┘

[Image: AQL1oNO.png]
SHIP ID: Sarah.Braun
SUBJECT: Ethical dilemma

Guten Tag,

you may have heard of me before. Ja it is true, I've been serving the Rheinwehr the last two years - however I hope you don't judge me for that alone. At first I'd like to underline the fact, that during my duty, I've never shown any harm to your group at all. Because I secretly share the same opinion with your kind and the Rheinländische Volksfreiheitpartei and the Rheinlands Arbeitergewerkschaft, my career at the Rheinland Military often had suffered. Which finally led to my instant dismissal, blamed to my rebellious and radical belief in freedom and equality. The original aim why I've actually been working for the military, was to fight the Libertonian invasion and mainly to reach a respectable position, gaining a voice in the Rheinland politics and finally bringing some change.

I've grown up on Planet Stuttgart, and often found myself confronted with the indescribable environmental damage caused by Synth Food. It's a brazenness, that the Rheinland Government hasn't yet banished that inhuman libertonian corporation from our food market yet! Luckily I was born into a rich family, and never had to touch their Synth Paste at all. But now that I'm living on my own again, being out-of-work and rather short on credits - there exists no cheap alternative on the rheinland food market, but that ugly artificially flavored with its unorthodox manufacturing process. I'd rather die of starvation before even thinking of eating that crap.

I guess you can see my ethical dilemma, and I hope that you can help me. I'm almost flat broke since I denied the Rheinwehr dismissal wage, but like to remain independent from my familiy's financial support. So I'm asking you, if you happen to have a place of employment for a desperate young woman? I'm needing a part-time job off Planet Stuttgart. And if it's just working as waitress in the Biergarten on Darmstadt Depot - I'm fine with everything as long as it doesn't include criminal actions. I'm looking forward to your reply.

Viele Grüße,

[Image: oHRN1ip.png]
Ending Transmission

RE: To: LWB - farmerman - 03-09-2013

[Image: lwb_bar_eva2.png]

I apologize for the delay, but we had to make sure it was secure. We got our best man on it, but his hours as bartender leave him little free time.

But, ja, I know exactly what you mean about Stuttgart. It is horrible! I know exactly how you feel, as I was in a similar situation at one point in time. I talked to Wenzel und I think we could give you a job at the Biergarten. Just don't be spying or anything, ja?

In exchange, maybe there is something you could do for me. Could you do me ein favor?

RE: To: LWB - Narcotic - 03-09-2013

Incoming Transmission

SUBJECT: RE: Ethical dilemma

Hallo Eva,

danke that you've taken your time to reply. I can understand your suspiciousness, but as said - I'm only a spy for myself, only being interested in my own and the Rheinlander citizens good. And I've noticed that I share a similar opinion about the farming on Stuttgart with you, and thought it worth a try to contact you. Anyways, that thing about the job in the Biergarten was just an idea, and as mentioned - I'd be interested in other tasks aswell, in case they don't involve violence.

Nun I guess I'll have the permission to dock at Darmstadt Depot for having a talk with you or Wenzel? If yes, I'll try to make my way there when I'm free. And ja, what favor shall I do for you?

Liebe Grüße,

[Image: oHRN1ip.png]
Ending Transmission

RE: To: LWB - farmerman - 03-10-2013

[Image: lwb_bar_eva2.png]

As to the favor, there are a few people of a non-violent nature who could use a trip to our station, ja? If you bring them along with you, our docking people will give you clearance to land. I will add an encrypted list along with this message so you know where to meet them. Will that be good?

RE: To: LWB - Narcotic - 03-10-2013

Incoming Transmission

SUBJECT: RE: Ethical dilemma

Nun gut, I shall have space for those, playing taxi to Darmstadt. I've received the list and will pick them up right now. I'll be at Darmstadt this evening then. Bis später.

Liebe Grüße,

[Image: oHRN1ip.png][/indent]
Ending Transmission