Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jeremy Hunter - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jeremy Hunter (/showthread.php?tid=95442)

To: Jeremy Hunter - Commissar - 03-12-2013

[Image: ContentsMayDiffer_zps49f84b8f.png]

Jeremy,

I hope this reaches you. It has been a very long time, after all and, if what people are saying is true, the Order isn't what it once was. Sorry to up and call you out of the black like this, but yours was the only set of comm details I could retrieve from that old communication. Everyone else who responded to that transmission either didn't leave enough information for me to track them down, or stopped responding to hails long ago.

So, I guess that left you.

I happened to take a little vacation with some friends out in the Edge Worlds, and, well, there's some interesting stories out there (and some great scenery besides. But that's not why I'm calling.) on our blue friends. Call me paranoid, but I'd prefer to keep them off the airwaves for now.

Anyway, if you're around Liberty sometime soon, let me know. There's some things I'd like to run past you. Besides, I need to make up for last time we met. I was a little stressed out then. That was definitely a one-off thing. I don't normally throw tables at people.

I might even have a job for you, if you're interested. It's a while off yet, but I think it might be right up your alley.

Sarah McFarlen

[Image: MessageEnds_zps2c7e9add.png]

RE: To: Jeremy Hunter - Commissar - 03-16-2013

[Image: BoostingSignal_zps86cbf5ef.png]

RE: To: Jeremy Hunter - Jeremy Hunter - 03-18-2013

[Image: 160aiyg.png]

I hear you Sarah. Been hectic for me. Sorry for thr delay.

I can't make any promises to make it. But set up a meeting spot and I'll try.

And more info on this "job"...

And hey. A pretty lady can always throw a table at me. Rather that then a nuke mine, right?
Hunter Out.

[Image: 35jxwet.png]

RE: To: Jeremy Hunter - Commissar - 03-24-2013

[Image: ContentsMayDiffer_zps49f84b8f.png]

Anything's better then a nuke.

Nice to hear that you're still around, I thought I might never make up for that table incident. Anyway, I'm staying on Malaclypse Freeport in Baffin at the moment. Just head towards the Tau-29 hole (D5/6, if you're wondering) and you'll find it. Let them know you're visiting me and they should let you in. Even if they didn't, somehow, I doubt that'd stop you.

There's a nice place in there. The Zoners are calling it the Zenarch. I'd probably just call it a garden, but hey, drama takes precedence, right?

If you've got time, I'll catch you there.

Oh, and nevermind the Liner moored there. It doesn't bite, I've checked.

Sarah McFarlen

[Image: MessageEnds_zps2c7e9add.png]

RE: To: Jeremy Hunter - Jeremy Hunter - 03-27-2013

[Image: 160aiyg.png]

ISorry for the delay. Been busy.

I'll be there soon.

[Image: 35jxwet.png]